Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (136216 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by zeelife(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
And, for how many times must one participate before having access to post new thread?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dnuelly(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
As an Hustler, You Need Nothing Else But This,' Download Hustle by Storm D. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/015b728a Enjoy The Tune!
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dnuelly(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
dnuelly:
As an Hustler, You Need Nothing Else But This,' Download Hustle by Storm D. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/015b728a Enjoy The Tune!
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
The instructions are explicit enough. But I think you should also mention the number of post a new member needs that will qualify him to start a new topic.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by gennylota: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
cryi still did not understand it grin[i][/i][/b]jjc
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

[b]New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by adoug(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
pls. i need new biss key for bein sport 1&2 @ eutelsat7.0E

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dynamic4sure(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Total price that I will pay for getting this Men's fashion black stainless steel luxury sport analog Quartz wrist watch 13d 20h
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dynamic4sure(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Total price that I will pay for getting this men's fashion black stainless steel luxury sport analog Quartz wrist watch 13d 20h
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by LAGTEX: 9:06am On May 02, 2015
like how many reply do I have to make befor I can post
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by okekesidney(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Hi gurus,I must confess dis page has bin very educative.Am female 26yrs nd married.i Jst got got admission to study master of public Health at d Uni of Saskatchewan for fall term. Skool resumes 13august 2015 with compulsory orientation nd Foundation of public health classes I am to apply for study permit dis week...here my documents .....Admission letter,waec nd neco certificates,membership registeration with nursing nd midwery council of Nigeria,Degree result,transcripts.nysc,birth certificate.uprfont medicals.police clearance, .....financial support documents, my uncles company has decided to sponsor me in order for my return to help head nd reform his health nd safety department at d company....financial statement of Account shows large amt. tax clearance company registeration documents nd directors, other documents I added were my marriage certificate.wedding pics ,my husbands passport page nd his company registeration. Pls house am I Gud to go.waiting for replies Pls...
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by honourableseyi: 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
ugochialf:
Hi gurus,I must confess dis page has bin very educative.Am female 26yrs nd married.i Jst got got admission to study master of public Health at d Uni of Saskatchewan for fall term. Skool resumes 13august 2015 with compulsory orientation nd Foundation of public health classes I am to apply for study permit dis week...here my documents .....Admission letter,waec nd neco certificates,membership registeration with nursing nd midwery council of Nigeria,Degree result,transcripts.nysc,birth certificate.uprfont medicals.police clearance, .....financial support documents, my uncles company has decided to sponsor me in order for my return to help head nd reform his health nd safety department at d company....financial statement of Account shows large amt. tax clearance company registeration documents nd directors, other documents I added were my marriage certificate.wedding pics ,my husbands passport page nd his company registeration. Pls house am I Gud to go.waiting for replies Pls...

Post your question to this link, this is not the right place for this question hence you may never get the right answer or any answer at all
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/45#1475467.1440
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by mcsleeky: 12:58pm On May 16, 2015
Here is the whtsapp group number for 2015/2016 aspirant, 08068489938
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by hopeofgod: 2:13pm On May 23, 2015
visit http://hopeson2.tk for the latest mtn 500mb code
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by clebaby: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na so we am oooo
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Wordofpower: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
1. Word of Power Group of Schools will commence operation in September 2015. Admission will be from crèche to Primary 2. Interested candidate should circulate this information to their friends’ colleagues and neighbors.
2. WORD OF POWER SCHOOLS VACANCIES
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS FOR THE POSITIONS OF HEAD TEACHER,CLASS TEACHERS,SCHOOLSECRETARY, NANNIES,CLEANERS AND SECURITY MEN TO FUNCTION IN THE CRECHE,NURSERY AND PRIMARY SECTIONS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. HEAD TEACHER
• B.ED OR B.A/B.SC ED
• B.SC/B.A WITH PGDE
• AT LEAST 3 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• (POSSESION OF A HIGHER DEGREE WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE)
2. SCHOOL SECRETARY
• B.A IN SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION WITH AT LEAST TWO YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
3. CLASS TEACHERS
• AT LEAST N.C.E OR O.N.D EDUCATION WITH 3 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
• SPECIALIZATION IN CHILD EDUCATION WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
4. NANNIES,CLEANERS AND SECURITY MEN
• O/LEVEL WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED PERSONS WHO MUST BE BORN AGAIN SHOULD ADDRESS THEIR HAND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS TO:
THE CHAIRMAN, SCHOOL BOARD,
WORD OF POWER NURSERT AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS,
TREM CITY OF FAITH, DAPE DISTRICT, ABUJA.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW
wordofpowerschoolslifecampabj@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by centchuks(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
HOW THE NEXT NINETY DAYS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. pls do not compare this to other fraudulent stuffs you see online. trust me, there is no way about 6 to 8 if not all of the articles in this website won't tickle your fancy. why not take your time and go through them. just do your self a great favour by clicking here. www.nairacashflow.com/chukwuka . NOTE: this is a very limited offer and might be closed any moment from now. have any questions? don't hesitate to send me an email to the email address below. amobiinnocent641@yahoo.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by kjsunday3(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
God is a faithful God he is in agreement with you if you keep his covenant.For you to achieve results you have to perfect your faith the lord is faithful he establishes his people and keeps them from evil,for you to be in the ministry of the lord you ought to be counted faithful. A faithful person keeps secrets,being faithful causes you to be in good health,a faithful person is faultless Daniel6:4.Believe and let your faith not be little becos God clothes the grass of the field talk more of you.if you have faith you can calm stubborn situations in your life, faith brings about healing, faith makes you whole,if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can say to the mountain be removed. If you are faithful over a few things God makes you take over many things.for more information call 08136406878
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by kjsunday3(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
God is a faithful God he is in agreement with you if you keep his covenant.For you to achieve results you have to perfect your faith the lord is faithful he establishes his people and keeps them from evil,for you to be in the ministry of the lord you ought to be counted faithful. A faithful person keeps secrets,being faithful causes you to be in good health,a faithful person is faultless Daniel6:4.Believe and let your faith not be little becos God clothes the grass of the field talk more of you.if you have faith you can calm stubborn situations in your life, faith brings about healing, faith makes you whole,if you have faith as little as a mustard seed you can say to the mountain be removed. If you are faithful over a few things God makes you take over many things.for more information call 08136406878
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by AkadeBlessedemmy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tnx 4 d info
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Fola01: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
I am kinda new here. Please, how do i rename my topic?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by jarvis4: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
My mathematical game makes primary one child solve WAEC mathematics – Dikeoha Okwu
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ekenepaul(m): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Have you ever heard of the statement ‘a thousand miles begins with one step’, of course you hav, I mean what am I talking about?
My name is Ekene Paul and I work in AIICO Insurance. It’s a multinational company. Am not gonna bother with all the status of a thing; Why? You can check it up here www.aiicoplc.com
Imagine a mediocre who after work, goes to chill and takes minimum of 2 bottles of bear costing #200:00 each and the most funny stuff here is that he thinks he is cooling off. He goes home, thinking about how better life could be, how rich he did wanted to be, driving fast cars, having his money do all the work for. Am sorry to announce ‘it doesn’t work that way’.
In my company there is what we call Corporate Savings Plan.
You get to save a minmum of …….!
I have limited spots available and please do me favour.
Send me an email if keenly interested. You could be an information away to becoming rich.

ekenepaul96@yahoo.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Pls seun how do I place ad on Nairaland without an image cos am having lots of challenge on image size so I want to place ad without image. Thank u
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by samos64: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
to view dis 33 wow! picture visit goshenfans..com

33 incredible pictures of rich men in Dubai

These 33 amazing Pictures of rich men in Dubai. They will leave you impressed.
Dubai is an incredible beauty. Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Its strategic location has made it a strong commercial focus, especially with India. Although now Dubai is distinguished by having good relations with most countries.
A mid-nineteenth century Dubai was under the protectorate of Britain. Dubai currently has the right to control and all its natural resources. Oil and Gas Dubai resources were important in the past, but today trade is more important and has a port among the most important top 10 in the world.
In summer Dubai has temperatures are above 40 degrees and the lowest temperature can be found in the winter nights with 14º.
Dubai’s population is approximately 1.5 million. Over 70% of the population of India and Pakistan.
Behold now these 33 Photos Dubai. You’ll want to visit this amazing city.
You can do rafting in Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-1
You can even buy gold vending machines
pictures-rich-dubai-2

Sports Cars gold plated
pictures-rich-dubai-3

And police with incredible Ferrari
pictures-rich-dubai-4

Exotic animals are also transported by car
pictures-rich-dubai-5

The malls have aquariums
pictures-rich-dubai-6

You can ski in Dubai. Amazing is not it?
pictures-rich-dubai-7

And the people of Dubai and tourists have so much fun skiing
pictures-rich-dubai-8

Rafael Nadal, the famous Spanish tennis player, loves to Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-9

If you like surfing so you can find in Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-10

And in aquariums you can see amazing marine fish
pictures-rich-dubai-11

You will be offered an Ipad and Iphone golden in some hotels
pictures-rich-dubai-12

Pretty girls also like Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-13

With tennis courts on top of buildings
pictures-rich-dubai-14

Gold-plated cars parked on the street
pictures-rich-dubai-15

O diamond
pictures-rich-dubai-16

Prospects in Dubai are heavenly
pictures-rich-dubai-17

And wild animals are also pets
pictures-rich-dubai-18

Or navigators
pictures-rich-dubai-19

Some rich men love to live with exotic animals at home
pictures-rich-dubai-20

A lovely Audi, right?
pictures-rich-dubai-22

Incredible Cars
pictures-rich-dubai-23

And the peace of smoke a Shisha
pictures-rich-dubai-24

Camel rides on the beach
pictures-rich-dubai-26
pictures-rich-dubai-27

But in Dubai and committed religious life also lives with the Quran
pictures-rich-dubai-28

And spectacular nights
pictures-rich-dubai-30

Burj Al Arab, 321 meters high, is the flagship hotel of Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-31

The traditions are still maintained in Dubai
pictures-rich-dubai-32

And gold appears anywhere
pictures-rich-dubai-33

Awesome
pictures-rich-dubai-100
Dubai, an amazing and spectacular city
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shininstar30:
Pls seun how do I place ad on Nairaland without an image cos am having lots of challenge on image size so I want to place ad without image. Thank u

Me too pls, I hv same challenge
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by NGTechBlog(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi seun, please for how long do I have to have been on Nairaland before I can post a new topic? Or How many replies do I have to 'complete'

Thanks.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ikem01(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
I am also new here, I really need a head start on how I can enjoy naira land
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Somebody pls help me, I get banned each time I try to created a thread. Is there any tin speacia I need to do to be able to create a thread for my data plan sales. Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by mrmichael0907(m): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2015
my friend can you tell me why i can't post an new topic

when i press the buttom to creat an new topic it will say "Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks."

can you tell me what's problem with me

is it some thing wrong with my account or other thing
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
mrmichael0907:
my friend can you tell me why i can't post an new topic

when i press the buttom to creat an new topic it will say "Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks."

can you tell me what's problem with me

is it some thing wrong with my account or other thing

That's same tin I hv bn suffering over the years, I need help badly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.