Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, (801 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by Em2va: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
Is it wrong for a guy to be truthful with his new G.F.? because all the ones I ever had left on the account of my truthfullness
and sincerity
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by KarmaMod(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2008
what were you "truthful" about?
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by Tranngirls(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
As a lady i feel a guy has to lie because our expectations are
too much. So they have to make us feel safe and our hormones
also make us unstable.
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by skipo87(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
Tranngirls:

As a lady i feel a guy has to lie because our expectations are
too much. So they have to make us feel safe and our hormones
also make us unstable.
lies; thats the only thing that calms u ppl dwn
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by iice(f): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2008
Ughhh lies.
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by richo(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2008
sometimes you have to lie to a girl but make sure the lie is related to the truth so if she catches you or u later forget and contradict ur lie you can easily change mouth grin grin you can only be 100% truthful when u guarantee she totally luvs u u know the stage when they are 'afraid' to loose you cool cool
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by femzy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2008
richo:

sometimes you have to lie to a girl but make sure the lie is related to the truth so if she catches you or u later forget and contradict ur lie you can easily change mouth grin grin you can only be 100% truthful when u guarantee she totally luvs u u know the stage when they are 'afraid' to loose you cool cool

What more can one say; but really IRO ni onje wan
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by ladybam(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ post
emmmm, its ok to lie, but not the one that will distroy the relationship later
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by Opslag(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2008
Most females dnt lyk d truth leavin u wiv no opthon bt to lie.
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2008
Lies are womens best friends if you tell them the truth they take you for granted,and as a broda you dont want to be taken for granted which gives you no option but to lie.
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by foye57(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2008
what if u dont know how to lie?
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by Em2va: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
Sis KarmaMod, I have always been truthful, more especially about my financial status, I am not the stinking rich type and I like to state it on the onset
to avoid any fisicufs later. I dont see why dat should make ladies want to leave a guy!

My firm belief is, if one can be truthful with the little he has now, when there is much, what does he have to hide? Everythingll just flow out easily.
Dont you think?
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by ruffrider(f): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2008
EVERYONE LIE, NOT USE MEN I LIE TO MY BOYFRIEND ALL THE TIME. GIRLS GET A LIFE AND DO YOUR THANG, BECAUSE THESE MEN WILL STREW YOU EVERYTIME
Re: Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, by topup: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2008
Well, I personally think that there is nothing wrong with honesty. Liars probably can't handle the upfront-ness of someone who is honest. I personally admire a man who is honest, it takes a lot to bare all, I can tell you that.

I also think that maybe your exs didn't believe your honesty at first, but when they realised that they dealing with the real deal, it might have made them feel out of their league.

I repeat, you don't get that many honest people (not just guys).

I am not sure that the girls simply left because of the fact that you were honest, they probably had different reasons, I'm still not quite sure what you were honest about, that may have scared them, but really it shouldn't matter to you because you ideally should want someone who accepts you the way you are, completely.

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Not Necessary / How Can U Tell U R In Luv / Relationship And Genotype- Stay Away Or Throw Caution To The Wind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.