Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? (13259 Views)

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Much Is Kerosene At The Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Bokime: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
i am a marketer you can reach me on 018231304, or 08062438788

thank you
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Chuckster: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
@stagger

Hi bros, i'm very happy to have found this topic on this forum. I've been researching this business for a while now and i've acquired quite a bit of knowledge, however i realise the value of your inherent experience and will appreciate it if you can email me your manual.
As a business man, i believe in the power of crowd sourcing and open source knowledge base if you get my drift wink
Send me your phone number so we can talk chuckyodus@gmail.com
Cheers man.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
Chuckster:

@stagger

Hi bros, i'm very happy to have found this topic on this forum. I've been researching this business for a while now and i've acquired quite a bit of knowledge, however i realise the value of your inherent experience and will appreciate it if you can email me your manual.
As a business man, i believe in the power of crowd sourcing and open source knowledge base if you get my drift wink
Send me your phone number so we can talk chuckyodus@gmail.com
Cheers man.

Go to www.2incstore.com and follow the instructions there.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by omobolajoe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
@ Stagger, send it to me too. Here is my email : omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by chuks4380: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
@stagger

Bros your site is not going and i really need this manual, i don't know if there is anyway you can still be of help please chukwuneteanwufor@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2012
chuks4380:

@stagger

Bros your site is not going and i really need this manual, i don't know if there is anyway you can still be of help please chukwuneteanwufor@yahoo.com

I had some problems with the hosting company; the traffic to that site is always crashing it so I just left it. I have been very busy with building my other businesses.

If you need the manual, I will tell you how to pay to get it. Check your email.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by ajadek(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2012
None of this people av giving u d secrect of dpk,if u realy serious u come down and i will explain to u,for this new year i av promise my self dat i wil give out any of my idea to people dat wil nt apreciate.ajadek23@yahoo.com 08034989352
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2012
chuks4380:

@stagger

I sent the email some days back. Check your bulk mail if not in your inbox.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by paparazy09(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
@stagger,Happy New Year.
I just came across this thread on kerosene and honestly i m interested.pls i will be very happy if u can send a copy of the manual to me.Thank you very much.My email is olurico@yahoo.com.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
paparazy09:

@stagger,Happy New Year.
I just came across this thread on kerosene and honestly i m interested.pls i will be very happy if u can send a copy of the manual to me.Thank you very much.My email is olurico@yahoo.com.

I will send you information about the manual to your email. The manual is not free. You have to pay a token for it.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by sunbbo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Edited
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by 2sexy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
thithi:

If you are as smart as you sounded, there are millions plus one way to talk about something without giving out the secret of the info.
Now digest that, but that is ofcourse, if you are that smart.
Seconded! At thread in my signature, I have shared a lot of information... but I have held back the REAL koko that made it happen. So, it is possible to talk in tips without really giving out the real info.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by ajadek(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lol,buying/using manual for petroleum busines,I dey laught ooooo,most of this pple selling manual never been in depot or work with any organisation,for oil & gas busines u need woman being u pay for his service b4 u get matured,
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by OCTAVO: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello Stagger... smiley
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by supergist1(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2018
Kerosene also known as paraffin or lamp oil is one of the finished products from refined crude oil. Have you thought of starting a kerosene business in your area or even supplying it to retailers and companies? Kerosene is one of the most essential petroleum product in Nigeria and is used extensively in both rural and urban areas. It is one of the most popular products of refined crude oil because of its use and demand. Almost every home make use of Kerosene in Nigeria in one way or the other. This is why people always experience hardship whenever kerosene goes scarce. The other products known as fuel and diesel. Kerosene is equally one of the petroleum product in Nigeria that make huge money for the oil and gas entrepreneurs. People are said to be making millions of naira in the business everyday and from my findings.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/start-kerosene-business-nigeria/
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Resuscitate: 9:47pm On May 31, 2018
stagger:

What a load of crap! So if the price stay static for up to a year, she will leave her product in her tanks abi? Then how is the money made?

Funmykemmy, i sent you an email over seven months ago on this sybject matter. Surprised that you are still looking for who will put you through.

This is why i stopped sending out information, because many of those who request for it will never TAKE ACTION.

Guru01, if you know you have the capital, then I will send you a manual on this subject matter at no cost to you.

How much is the token for the manual? Would love to have it to
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by davidsthe(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
supergist1:
Kerosene also known as paraffin or lamp oil is one of the finished products from refined crude oil. Have you thought of starting a kerosene business in your area or even supplying it to retailers and companies? Kerosene is one of the most essential petroleum product in Nigeria and is used extensively in both rural and urban areas. It is one of the most popular products of refined crude oil because of its use and demand. Almost every home make use of Kerosene in Nigeria in one way or the other. This is why people always experience hardship whenever kerosene goes scarce. The other products known as fuel and diesel. Kerosene is equally one of the petroleum product in Nigeria that make huge money for the oil and gas entrepreneurs. People are said to be making millions of naira in the business everyday and from my findings.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/start-kerosene-business-nigeria/
Pls help I like to access this info but the site is loading some different. Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by konews: 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
How To Start Kerosene Business In Nigeria

Kerosene also known as paraffin or lamp oil is one of the finished products from refined crude oil. Have you thought of starting kerosene business in your area or even supplying it to retailers and companies? Kerosene is one of the most essential petroleum product in Nigeria and is used extensively in both rural and urban areas. It is one of the most popular products of refined crude oil because of its use and demand. Almost every home make use of Kerosene in Nigeria in one way or the other. This is why people always experience hardship whenever kerosene goes scarce. The other products known as fuel and diesel. Kerosene is equally one of the petroleum product in Nigeria that make huge money for the oil and gas entrepreneurs. People are said to be making millions of naira in the business everyday and from my findings.

Kerosene is a business that is worth investing into. it is a lucrative business that you can make your entire investment capital back under one month of sales.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-start-kerosene-business-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility-studies-proposal/
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by dbestuncle: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Pls send me information on the business pls.
Thanks
sesanonundi@gmail.com

stagger:

What a load of crap! So if the price stay static for up to a year, she will leave her product in her tanks abi? Then how is the money made?

Funmykemmy, i sent you an email over seven months ago on this sybject matter. Surprised that you are still looking for who will put you through.

This is why i stopped sending out information, because many of those who request for it will never TAKE ACTION.

Guru01, if you know you have the capital, then I will send you a manual on this subject matter at no cost to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With INSTAFOREX / I Need Old Original Coral Bead / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.