Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? (13251 Views)

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Much Is Kerosene At The Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by skillip(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2008
hello nairalanders!i would like you guys to please enlighten me on the profitability of kerosene business and the least amount i can start with.expecting your favourable replies.thanks!
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by dspecial: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
i am into the business as a marketer, there is profit in the business but do have a business plan and strategy.

if you are interested, you can contacted through: 08064816224 or czarpowell@yahoo.com.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
d special

i am into the business as a marketer, there is profit in the business but do have a business plan and strategy.

if you are interested, you can contacted through: 08064816224 or czarpowell@yahoo.com.

Hi d special,

I sent you a mail which you have not replied. Kindly get back to me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by thithi(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
d special:

These are the kind of things that i think it is ridiculous and sounds fishy, if you have an idea about the biz, the meaning of a forum, is a place where everyone shares ideas, and not really where people just refer to their mail.

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by GEW: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2009
thithi:

These are the kind of things that i think it is ridiculous and sounds fishy, if you have an idea about the biz, the meaning of a forum, is a place where everyone shares ideas, and not really where people just refer to their mail.
some times i wonder why you guys think someone should divulge what he probably spent years plus huge some of money researching in an open forum.

ideas is money thithi. if the guy knows distribution and marketing strategy how foolish do you think he is to know that? why must it be free becos you guys dont like paying for anything?

i know there are scammers and somethings need to be free but not business plans and marketing strategies
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by thithi(f): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2009
GEW:

some times i wonder why you guys think someone should divulge what he probably spent years plus huge some of money researching in an open forum.

ideas is money thithi. if the guy knows distribution and marketing strategy how foolish do you think he is to know that? why must it be free becos you guys dont like paying for anything?

i know there are scammers and somethings need to be free but not business plans and marketing strategies

If you are as smart as you sounded, there are millions plus one way to talk about something without giving out the secret of the info.
Now digest that, but that is ofcourse, if you are that smart.

6 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2009
She (thithi) is very much correct.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2009
my mom is into kerosine business. the biz is very profitable. let me give a secret my mom uses to net lots of money. she has about four tanks. when the price of kerosene is cheap. she fills the four tanks with kerosine and when the price increases she starts to sell it off with the market price. aint this cool people?

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ bigmodo,

Kindly assist me in going into this business.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by guru01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hi all,
I like to go into this business,
but i need someone who can put some experience into me, or someone who i can learn from.
Thanks.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by cashplus(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
My dear,Kerosene biz is a hot one if you know how to go about it.You need to get the location to market.You can

even start from your house or in your room.Look for a genuine marketer that will be supplying you the stuff if have

the capital.Or you can start small by buying kegs of it.You will definitely sell because all most every one use it.Just

plan well and take action.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
bigmodo:

my mom is into kerosine business. the biz is very profitable. let me give a secret my mom uses to net lots of money. she has about four tanks. when the price of kerosene is cheap. she fills the four tanks with kerosine and when the price increases she starts to sell it off with the market price. aint this cool people?

What a load of crap! So if the price stay static for up to a year, she will leave her product in her tanks abi? Then how is the money made?

Funmykemmy, i sent you an email over seven months ago on this sybject matter. Surprised that you are still looking for who will put you through.

This is why i stopped sending out information, because many of those who request for it will never TAKE ACTION.

Guru01, if you know you have the capital, then I will send you a manual on this subject matter at no cost to you.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by xavier3(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2010
@stagger

please can you also send it to me. my e-mail is vastolordez@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by insur: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2010
pls can u send me the manual. insurancenig@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2010
@ stagger

I lost some information on my e-mail. Yours is included.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Ben1011: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ stagger, am intrested in the biz pls send the manual to me. omololakeji34@yahoo.com. Tanz
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Liferace: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2010
Stagger,please i need the manual.will appreciate if you can help.funkyet@gmail.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by wealth123: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
i beg my brother i need this manual pls send to my box: wealthhunters@yahoo.com MAY THE LORD REWARD YOU RICHLY FOR THIS GOOD WORK.

THOSE WHO WANT TO SELL EVERYTHING ON NAIRALAND, MY ADVISE IS THAT GIVE SOMETHING OUT FREE THEN IF THE THING IS USEFUL, WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL EVERYBODY WILL BE WILLING TO BUY BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU ARE NOT A FRAUDSTER.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Ocean755: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ stagger, if you can, please kindly send to me - folbak70@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Ocean755: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ Stagger, please my correct email address is folbak70@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by olu2cool(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2010
@ Stagger, pls brother send the manual to olutychus@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by walitoo: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2010
i have been into research on how to go into this biz.Thank God for this post.my brother,i will appreciate you more if you can send the kerosene manual to my email:nnwalter4me@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by chueka: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ stagger,

kindly send a copy of the manual to my box too. austinobic@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by marami: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2010
@ stagger

I am here again on this same subject, please send me the manual on megiszo@yahoo.com. Thanks once again.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Dayo777(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
@ Stagger, thanks for willing to share the info. I am very much interested, kindly send to me adeakin74@yahoo.com. thanks for your help.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by Tsanni: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
stagger, if you can, kindly send to me - tolabonike@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
Manual is purely for sale at N2,500. The payment link will be ready by tomorrow.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
The number of texts I get is making me consider something. The demand for this manual is high, but I swore never to give it free because of some of the antics that were carried out by some NLs earlier.

I am considering an option, which is to make the manual available for a knocked down cost of N1,000.

As you know, this amount cannot buy a plate of rice with chicken and drinks to go with it for one person in any fast food joint, let alone if you and your boyfie or girlfriend (whichever is applicable) go on such outings.

I am adding an important and invaluable upgrade to this manual (confirmed sources of capital for your business). The payment will have to be done online with your ATM card (if you live in Nigeria) or with your credit card or Paypal account if you live abroad, on the sales page I have setup for that purpose.

That page will go live on Saturday. Now there will be a big BUT to all this. Only 50 downloadable copies will be made available. You will only be able to download this manual with a password that will be made available to you after you are redirected from the payment page. Once 50 downloads are done, I will simply change the password or pull the page entirely.

I am doing this plainly to help a lot of people. N1,000 X 50 copies is N50,000 which for some of us who bid for Federal Contracts, is just the cost of a typical bid; such money does not go far. So I am not doing this for gain.

However after the 50 downloads are exhausted, I may then consider doing this for gain, in which case, I will charge N3,500 for a copy of this manual. No exceptions.

The site comes up on Saturday, so watch out here for details tomorrow. I hope the text messages will now cease and hopefully, those interested can take advantage of this opportunity.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by honeyguy(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2010
stagger u too much
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by bobbaby: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2010
Stagger, send an email about the web site, i need the manual. thanks alphagatengr@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by stagger: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
The site should have been up today but there is a bug that will in the code for the payment and download page. I am rushing to fix it this weekend. I think it should be up by Monday.
Re: How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? by knowledge4(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2010
Profitability depends on the environment and other factors.
If you are in an environment where there are lots of petrol stations selling the product and individuals rush there to buy believing that it will be cheaper, how will you sell yours if you have kerosene tanks in your house?
Will your price be lower then the filling station kerosene price? so consider the Pricing strategy

Kerosene sells better in high density residential neighbourhoods where the users are but there you will find many like you who have kerosene tanks. So, consider the competition in the environment.

There are dubious marketers. when they come with their tankers to offload into your tanks, they may offload less and you may not know if you are not smart and eagle eyed to know.

Kerosene dealers have associations and you are required to join one. i think it is compulsory.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Uba Account IBAN Code / Other Land Borders Will Be Reopened On Or Before December 31 - FG / FG To Unbundle NIPOST Into Courier Services, Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.