Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook (1723 Views)

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by mcwalka(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
MO'HITS ARE NEVER TIRED OF HOT HOOKS, THEIR NEW  SONG MY GRIND IS HERE FOR DOWNLOAD ON MY BLOG.
[www.mcwalka..com][http://www.mcwalka..com]

Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by coolboyapg: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2008
that song was on point,wande vocals was great,dr.sid tried,d'prince surprised me,his lyrics was on point but personally i think kay switch killed that trick,the line i love most was 'SO MUCH MONEY,GONNA USE SOME CLEAN MY NYANSH NOW',the song is spanking new,not yet released officially but when released nigeria will stand up for mohits.remember the statement am about to make '2009 WILL BE THE YEAR OF MOHITS' take it for me,its either u believe it or believe it.NO LONG THING
Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by mrjuwon: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2008
Really MC Walka, the song is up for download on your blog yet the link for your download is stolen from my blog: worldfamousnaijablog.com , please show some type of courtesy and at least reference the source of where you got your material. Don't just steal links like that without saying where you got it from. Its very rude. Thank you for reading the blog.
Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by chasisgirl(f): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2008
@mr juwon
he doesnt have to reference it cos u didnt reference urs too. and how much do u want to collect 4 referencing, mumu.
Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by mcwalka(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2008
chasisgirl:

@mr juwon
he doesnt have to reference it because u didnt reference urs too. and how much do u want to collect 4 referencing, mumu.
CHASISGIRL, thank you. mr juwon No vex. the fact is, let the song be available to people, we are still together.
Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by mrjuwon: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
I am not asking for money neither am I preventing the song from being spread, matter of fact it is the opposite way. Its all about promoting the song. I was the one who sourced the song and put it up for people to download. All I am saying is he references the source of the origination. It is just common courtesy to say where you got it from. If I get a song from somewhere, i always write where I got it from as a way of acknowledgement. Its just a simple case of respecting someone's work.

In reference to your "mumu" finishing point, there is really no need for that. if you have problems expressing your opinions, you should really keep them to yourself or learn to better express yourself as a fully functioning adult.
Re: My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook by mykings2: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ MCWALKA, Mrjuwon LOL!!! Hey u guyz should chill and dont eat each other up, forget referencing, Now this is a wonderful song and we all agree so let us leave it at that and let "Mo Hits" take the credit for making a good song to grind to, Ok?? smiley

@Chasisgirl - Please i know u didnt meant that in a bad way, but consider pple's feelings when using words like that.
Let us agree to disagree.  sad

(1) (Reply)

Litsen And Download The Best Of Niaja Mps / Video: Tha Ibz Performs At The Buguma Beach Carnival / DOWNLOAD MP3: Phyno – Isi Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.