Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records (10397 Views)

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by mukina2: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2012
Both artistes have 30,000 shares each in the six-year old company

According to its website, Mo Hits records was founded in 2004, and it is the brainchild of prolific music producer, singer and song writer Michael “Don Jazzy” Ajereh, with its first recording artiste being D’banj.

Also, an article on the Mo hit label written in Nigeria Music Movement in October 2009 says of the label: “Mo Hits Records is the Brainchild of prolific Music Producer, Singer and Song Writer Micheal Ajereh a.k.a Don Jazzy, formerly one half of the dynamic duo of producers at Backbone music in the Uk. Don jazzy has worked on production for some of the Uk’s top musicians including Lemar, the hit music group Big brovaz and Nigerian based group JJC and the 419 squad.

“Deciding to support the music industry back home in Nigeria, Don Jazzy started his label and discovered an extremely talented young man (Dapo Oyebanjo) and together they created the international phenomenon that is “D’BANJ”.

Checks at the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, the agency of government responsible for registering companies in Nigeria showed that Mo Hits Records Limited was incorporated on May 12, 2006, as a company limited by shares, and the company’s address was Block 1, Flat 10B, Otedola Estate Lagos state, with an initial share capital of 100,000 ordinary shares.

The company’s records also show that Dapo Oyebanjo (D’Banj) of the same address was allotted 30,000 shares, and Michael Ajereh (Don Jazzy) also of the same address was equally allotted 30,000 shares, implying a fifty-fifty ownership.

The company’s Registration Number is RC653135 and its registered nature of business was “Entertainment Industry.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/arts-entertainment/4234-d_banj_don_jazzy_have_equal_stakes_in_mo_hits.html
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Iolo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
If Dbanj and Don Jazzy both own 30,000 shares, who owns the rest 40k?
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by bigben3: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
So what?
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
I thought Dbanj claimed ownership, and said Don was his artist
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by maxtum(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Maybe the 40% is for when they go PLC!

See wetin woman cause!!!
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by dipo1: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mockery of the reports published days before. The reporters definitely twisted what dbanj said to get internet hits
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by jspac(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
big-ben:
So 4ucking what?
Seriously who cares.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by jspac(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
big-ben:
So 4ucking what?
Seriously who cares.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by atasteve: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
If they want to go their seperate ways,it shouldn't be messy. What I read yesterday was the opposite of what I am reading now
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
I doubt the veracity of this report. I hope Don Jazzy will come and quell the stupidity that's going on in the media. How on earth can they own it equally when it was Don Jazzy that signed D'Banj except of course Don J is a mumu.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by blacksta(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
who gives a sh1t
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by eghost247(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
nice to know
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Ibangap(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Soooo?
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Why are u all engulfed in a pool of propaganda
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Mcleo007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
I have always known this fact. How does this solve the riddle on ground?
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
Na waooo, all Yorubas on Nl pls dont tell me that betrayal runs in every Yoruba blood cos i wont belive it , BTW i got some nice yoruba friends. pls u guys must not copy OWA
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Ryabcool(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
kayci_d77: Na waooo, all Yorubas on Nl pls dont tell me that betrayal runs in every Yoruba blood cos i wont belive it , BTW i got some nice yoruba friends. pls u guys must not copy OWA
must u always be so tribalistic? U bashed yorubas yet u still had the effontry to say you have yoruba friends. You should be shot! If i choose to be as tribalistic, trust me when i say all hell would be let loose. Abeg just carry your tormented self outta here, u this product of a torn condom.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by eklassical(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
mo' hitz ar so so hittd right nau.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Sike(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Next plz
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by gempo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
I no longer know what to believe again in this Mo Hits saga.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by steeze(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Here is a mail released by Dbanj's manager, Bankuli:

"Just to put you in the loop of things, Dbanj never made any such statement with Ebony magazine during the interview he did with them. We are in touch with the editor of the magazine on this and a correctional rejoinder will be published soonest. Mohits records is co-owned by Don Jazzy and Dbanj. Thanks. Bankuli."

Don Jazzy is yet to say anything on this matter.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by slim147(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Like seriously, who fcukin* cares ? Pls can someone put up something decent and a lot more rewarding, cos to me, this an inane issue. Basically Baseless !!! Ya'll can kiss my slim ass !!!
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by blaKKy83(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ryabcool:
must u always be so tribalistic? U bashed yorubas yet u still had the effontry to say you have yoruba friends. You should be shot! If i choose to be as tribalistic, trust me when i say all hell would be let loose. Abeg just carry your tormented self outta here, u this product of a torn condom.

Torn condom....ye paaa! LWKMD
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Barayeks(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
I WANT THE 35 SECONDS OF MY LIFE IT TOOK ME TO READ THIS BACK

1 Like

Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
i read somewhere d'banj own mo hits now it's 50/50,seriously i dont know what to believe anymore
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Bara-yeks:
I WANT THE 35 SECONDS OF MY LIFE IT TOOK ME TO READ THIS BACK
Me too
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Ignatio(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
js_pac: Seriously who cares.

Vitafoam and Maltina does.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by kingsleyejims(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Obviously,dia s quarrel btw d 2.afta we unite & pray 4 suxes,we fight & turn enemies thereafter...,2bad!!
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by jman77(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Abeg! Abeg!! Na their time,make dem rock.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Chuks84(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Some people are just plain stupid, they will see a title, move their pointer to read the article and start making noise: ' how did this get here?', 'I want the last 35 seconds of my life back', 'who cares?'. Mumu people. Dem put gun for ur head say make u open the tori? If u have something better to do, why click on the thread in the first place?

1 Like

Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by onyewec3: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
I don't knw why all dis media are confussing me? Wat is the real name of don baba j(don jazzy)?

Is it michael enebeli, michael collins or Michael Ajehreh?

Naija is jst filled wit enof scum bags
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Chuks84(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
onyewec3: I don't knw why all dis media are confussing me? Wat is the real name of don baba j(don jazzy)?

Is it michael enebeli, michael collins or Michael Ajehreh?

Naija is jst filled wit enof scum bags

I guess you are one of the scumbags. Of all things, its because the media can't tell u don jazzy's name. Oshi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gratitiude (coza) “african Praise Medley” (download) / Ikkkk / Download Full Album: Flavour – Thankful (official Tracklisting Album Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.