Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? (4185 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / APTECH Online Scholarship Exam / NIIT Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? by crownfits: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2008
please,I am a final year student studying Computer science, I need to cook myself in any of these IT schools for software training specializing on java, Which is best out of NIIT,APTECH and KARROX and why, I need a professional advice please,
-NIIT offers Software Entrepreneureship(Mastermind Curriculum)=#440,000.
-APTECH offers ADSE(Advance Diploma in Software Engineering)=#500,000, for 2 yrs,#750,000, for 3 yrs,
-KARROX offers ADSE too, =#560,000 but can get reduction through their scholarship,
The money is not the problem,
But which do u think will give you the value for your money?,
i.e Knowing what u really want to know,
Re: Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? by ihejirika: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2008
Go for APTECH they give you good service for your money. As for NIIT they are just leaving on their past glory. They just load you with material for your program but hardly pay attention to you. They used to be very good in the past and they ahve made heir name. As for the Karrox i dont knpw anything about them.
Someone else might have another view about NIIT but am telling you about NIIT portharcourt which i once attended.
Re: Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? by codemasta(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
I would rather advice you to go to Karrox OR Aptech, my friend attends Karrox,he told me that they are very okay but i've been heard about APTECH that they are also okay too, so just find out more about these schools,forgot about NIIT they are only living past records, Wishing the best, i'm also a Computer Science student 200level in Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology,Ogbomoso,Oyo State(www.lautech.edu.ng), My I.T school is very okay too but they are only in Ibadan, The name is GNT Nigeria, www.gntnigeria.net, My mail is seun2talk@yahoo.com, Wishing you all the best, :- smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why? by gen2lake: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2008
niit is good there are good people and teachers there i will advise u to go for wat people understand i am a student of niit ikeja center name hassan num 0827715551

(1) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination And Lagos State Environmental Sanitation / If You Know This Poem, You Went To A Good Primary School / The Best Government Text Book For UTME Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.