Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Hail To The Redskins! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hail To The Redskins! (664 Views)

Redskins Vs Cowboys: / Redskins Or Cowboys / Go Redskins Go Redskins Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hail To The Redskins! by sistawoman: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2008
A-40 need I say more.
Re: Hail To The Redskins! by A40(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2008
Jeez so close yet so far angry just 2 points y'all where just lucky
Re: Hail To The Redskins! by sistawoman: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
Oh please.

Were you watching the same game i was? Come on now give us our props. We shut down TO we held the offense. And when Dallas tried to step it up it was too little too late.

I get sick and tired of Dallas fans not able to just give it up to us when win. We came into Dallas house and beat them with a brand new coach who really did understand the weight of ralvery.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail Victory
Braves on the War Path

Come on you know the song.
Re: Hail To The Redskins! by idupaul: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Come on you know the song.

Re: Hail To The Redskins! by sistawoman: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
For those that don't know:

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Now join me as we chant this over and over and over again.
Re: Hail To The Redskins! by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2008
Sistawoman, . . . lol . . . you are funny grin Now we'll see if the Redskins can keep up their winning ways as the seasons moves along.

A-40:

Jeez so close yet so far angry just 2 points[b] y'all where just lucky[/b]

Au contraire my brotha, its the Cowboys that were lucky to have come back to make the game that close. Washington was in control for the most part. Perhaps Romo was still preoccupied thinking about his role in Jessica's video for him? cheesy grin
Re: Hail To The Redskins! by A40(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
@sistawoman
Credit to your defense y'all caged T.O and Marion Barber you have every right to be excited its only your 2nd win in 13 visits to Irving

@Jesoul
We did start well but slept off as the game went on and before we could recover it was too late

(1) (Reply)

4 All Sport Fans / Man U Just Got What They Wanted.How Would Sir Alex Use Such A Minor Players To Play Such A Game At / 2010 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.