Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Redskins Or Cowboys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Redskins Or Cowboys (1368 Views)

Hail To The Redskins! / Redskins Vs Cowboys: / Go Redskins Go Redskins Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 1:42am On May 06, 2006
I love the Redskins!!They are the best!!

Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 2:19am On May 06, 2006
O my God there's another redskins fan in da house. as for me, it is the skins all da way. i can't wait for this season. last season, they blew the cowboys, eagles and giants away. i wonder what they'll do next. i guess win da superbowl. wow. have you met any of the players? As for me, i have met mark brunell, ryan clark, n washington. They even attend my church "Metro morning star".
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 2:19am On May 06, 2006
santana moss n clinton portis are my main guys.

Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 2:24am On May 06, 2006
how can i make these photos larger?
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by bluenubian(f): 8:57am On May 06, 2006
love clinton portis, met him when he came down to play the buccaneers in florida here, real cool guy, down to earth
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by eveseh(f): 9:03am On May 06, 2006
redskins kiss
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2006
OOOH Yes eastcoast those is my man with Clinton and santana!!!Yes i forgot who they lost to at the Playoffs, when they lost my whole day was sad!!But guess what Redskins are still the BEST!!!Go Redskins its ya birthday, we gont Party like its ya birthday!!

Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 8:33pm On May 06, 2006
they lost to the seattle seahawks. i was so so sad. the seahawks made it to the superbowl but lost i was so happy.
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2006
Haha yu were!!When they were playing the seahawks i can swear that there were no redskins fans at the game!!Bcuz everywhere my head turn there were always seahawks fans all over!!
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2006
i wasn't happy about that game. i knew that they would have done better if there were fans around. i know no one is to blame. seattle is far away from here. secondly, the weather was very bad. it was raining.
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 10:13pm On May 06, 2006
[color=#006600]Yes i know they were playing kinda sick and at the game some of the seshawks fans were teasing Coach Gibbs by putting some stupid sign up!!
What do you thing about the white boy on the team, i forgot his name, he made a touchdown at one of their game!!Have u been to any of their game!![
/color]

Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 10:14pm On May 06, 2006
Yes i also heard that the REDSKINS and the Giants have a BEEF!!
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 10:18pm On May 06, 2006
is it chris cooley? he was terrific. he played really cool and calm yet he kept getting da result-touchdowns. i like that guy.
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 10:19pm On May 06, 2006
really i haven't heard about that but i know that the skins have a beef with the cowboys. n the worst part of it all is that there are alot of cowboy fans in da metropolitan. lipsrsealed
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2006
i'm still not very sure about this season's defense esp as lavar arrington is gone.
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by eveseh(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2006
ciaralover go and sleep it's late for you tongue tongue
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 10:36pm On May 06, 2006
O yea Chris Cooley He is Hot and Sexy!!I never heard that Lavar was gone, i saw him in the eastern motors comercial, so was Clinton Portis!!
Where is the metropolitian area is it Virginia, cause there are a lot of Redskin fans down here in MD!!
@ eve dont hate on me cause i stole all ya man!!

Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 12:27am On May 07, 2006
yeah the metropolitan area is virginia, maryland and DC. that is the way they refer to the 3 states on the news. that eastern motors commercial is ok but i think it would have been better if they acted more real it is too fake especially sean taylor: your jobs your credit, customer is number 1. it always makes me laugh.
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Ciaralover(f): 12:31am On May 07, 2006
yea it makes me laugh Too!!LOL
Re: Redskins Or Cowboys by Eastcoast(f): 12:35am On May 07, 2006
:d wink ;d

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? / Segun Odegbami's Brother Dead / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.