Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip (2163 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Must Read: Reasons And Facts Why Sex Before Marriage Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by olajimi07(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2008
Having been on the receiving end in the past and having just witnessed my unfortunate twin brother getting 'dumped', at the ripe age of 30, will some of us ever learn why women dump men? Or are we doomed to forever try and unravel this great mystery in the hope of one day steering joyfully through calm, clear waters as some lucky ladys faithful.i want to know?
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by victorian(f): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
In my own point of view and with what recently happened in my relationship. Women dump men when some certain men behave so proud and disregard their babe's feelings anytime they are together,as if one cant do without them, Secondly if he womanises so much ( some babes cant overlook infidelity in their boyfriends) and lastly perhaps, if a suitor with more money/vision comes around to woo her for a more stable relationship wiht what you've been showing her undecided, then she could change her mind and move on ( Ouch! dat hurts, but na so O!
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by victorian(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
Also, a hot tip, always listen to your gf when she airs her views even if you wont take to them. Inshort, always try and communicate constructively wiht her , even if you have a tight schedule send texts or calls if your job , do not create time to see her often. Inshort, treat her as you would want someonelse, especially your lover to treat you smiley Just be good to her and if she's yours, fine and if not your wife is elsewhere hoping to meet you. Life is all about risk, even in relationships.
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by SamMilla1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
when there is no money
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2008
Money

money and Money
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by gabelogan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
victorian:

In my own point of view and with what recently happened in my relationship. Women dump men when some certain men behave so proud and disregard their babe's feelings anytime they are together,as if one can't do without them, Secondly if he womanises so much ( some babes can't overlook infidelity in their boyfriends) and lastly perhaps, if a suitor with more money/vision comes around to woo her for a more stable relationship wiht what you've been showing her undecided, then she could change her mind and move on ( Ouch! that hurts, but na so O!

thats the closest you came to the answer in all you wrote

what has vision got to do with it? abi the suitor na pastor or evangelist?
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by A40(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2008
The way ladies reason these days there always signs sha so you have to be on the lookout for them so you do the dumping and not the other way round
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by TheSly: 1:58am On Sep 30, 2008
A-40:

The way ladies reason these days there always signs sha so you have to be on the lookout for them so you do the dumping and not the other way round
Gbabe!!!!! cool
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by davidylan4(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2008
all this na long story. If a woman will dump you the handwriting would long have been on the wall . . .
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by DaPhoenix(f): 2:02am On Sep 30, 2008
davidylan*:

all this na long story. If a woman will dump you the handwriting would long have been on the wall . . .

People, that's why I love David. Preach it.
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by TheSly: 2:05am On Sep 30, 2008
davidylan*:

Not in all cases. wink
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by A40(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2008
Girls are conceited! most times you are usually the last to know the girl is sick and tired of you tongue its better to be on the offensive.Mr Niceguy does not work nowadays
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 30, 2008
Aren't we just good at pretence? Yawns!!!!
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by horny4u(f): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2008
when a guy has no confidence,
when a guy speaks bad english,
when a guy has got a BAD atitude, (arrogance,rude,full of himself)
when a guy does not fit into my lifestyle, (was at a place once &this guy was staring at me and he seemed to have the swagger, i smiled back and minutes later he was picking his nose) u see my head rejects such people, 
Then ofcourse Money, Money, Money ( i earn my own money, but i still love it when i am pampered with gifts not to the extent of running the guy bankrupt o) afterall most women are natural  beauties but that sophistication you saw and pursued comes only from Grooming (from the bottle and it cost money)

TIP: Groom yourself, moisturise your body,nice perfume, pedicure,swagger,take a vocabulary lesson, and never do that she shld love me for me thingy, me should be the best u can be.
Go and never be dumped no more,  grin
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by cashful(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2008
the reasons y women dump men are numerous, but one which most guys never knew of is that of pretension on the part of the lady.
many ladies out there hanging out with guys they dont love or feel 4 D GUY, yea all they r doing is acting, they meet a guy nice looks finacially able etc,thou they dont feel anything 4 d guy, they decide to pretend and manage the guy until their heart desire shows up.
This is what makes it heart breaking 4 d guy cos he believes he has found a soul mate not knowing she is just managing him,n pretending all along not even complaining or wanting to make the guy a better person.
All she is interested in is that for the moment i have a guy that meets/supplies all my needs
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by cashful(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2008
horny4u
when a guy does not fit into my lifestyle, (was at a place once &this guy was staring at me and he seemed to have the swagger, i smiled back and minutes later he was picking his nose) u see my head rejects such people,
Then ofcourse Money, Money, Money ( i earn my own money, but i still love it when i am pampered with gifts not to the extent of running the guy bankrupt o) afterall most women are natural beauties but that sophistication you saw and pursued comes only from Grooming (from the bottle and it cost money)

see its not about confidence, speaking english , attitude or what hav u, this things can be changed or worked upon if you trully care about d guy, the bottomline is that the ladies r just pretending/managing d guys 4 d benefits accruable
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2008
horny4u:

Then ofcourse Money, Money, Money ( i earn my own money, but i still love it when i am pampered with gifts not to the extent of running the guy bankrupt o) afterall most women are natural  beauties but that sophistication you saw and pursued comes only from Grooming (from the bottle and it cost money)

TIP: Groom yourself, moisturise your body,nice perfume, pedicure,swagger,take a vocabulary lesson, and never do that she shld love me for me thingy, me should be the best u can be.
Go and never be dumped no more,  grin

the above post is ON POINT to some degree.  i disagree with the money aspect. some women wouldnt give a flying toss if u had money or not. i believe most women like a guy that makes an effort.

But yes, u got to smell nice. there's something called deodorant. those toe nails got to be on point. how about those crusty looking sole? . . . . . etc etc etc
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by poshangel: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2008
4 those men that keep saying money, money, money, i feel so sorry for u o, u r so ignorant.
as 4 me am not after money cos i got mine but my man must be generous. i believe that a woman should pull her weight in a relationship. i like to spend on my man but he must also want to do the same. from my experience with men, once a woman starts spending, d man becomes shameless and starts expecting it and this shouldnt be.
a man shouldnt expect a woman 2 pick d bills, if she truly loves u and can afford to, she will, sometimes. if not take her to where u can afford and do only what u can afford.
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by frecklesnz: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2008
Money is very cold comfort on a bed at night.
A woman leaves when she feels he doesn't really love her.
Can you listen to her? Can you care for her to be enjoying relations too? Do you laugh together?
A woman who leaves a man that cherishes her is deserving of what she will receive.

Chose carefully. Chose from a Godly family.
If you chose a money hungry woman you will never hold her with any amount of money. If you chose a great beauty then she will be chased and offered after by others. There will always be someone handsomer than you.

You should chose a woman who has a good mother, Who loves the Lord, who knows how to love and enjoys a good laugh.

This woman will be a comfort and a helper for a soulmate for your whole life. As long as you keep your love precious for her and don't hunt around.

Look for a life partner not a piece of fluff to carry around and show off. It is arrogance that leads to poor choices.
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by sistawoman: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2008
frecklesnz:

Money is very cold comfort on a bed at night.
A woman leaves when she feels he doesn't really love her.
Can you listen to her? Can you care for her to be enjoying relations too? Do you laugh together?
A woman who leaves a man that cherishes her is deserving of what she will receive.

Chose carefully. Chose from a Godly family.
If you chose a money hungry woman you will never hold her with any amount of money. If you chose a great beauty then she will be chased and offered after by others. There will always be someone handsomer than you.

You should chose a woman who has a good mother, Who loves the Lord, who knows how to love and enjoys a good laugh.

This woman will be a comfort and a helper for a soulmate for your whole life. As long as you keep your love precious for her and don't hunt around.

Look for a life partner not a piece of fluff to carry around and show off. It is arrogance that leads to poor choices.

Perfect
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by kokorunna(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
1. No money
2. Lack of trust
3. No love
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
Money?

The late M.K.O had 26 legal wives and several concubines why? They all love him right?

WHy didnt anyone of them leave him despite the fact that he shares his love, care, cold nights, laughs with over 100 women?

Let me ask girls whom would you rather date Paddy Mike- Adenuga who is loaded or A-40 who is perpetually broke? tongue tongue tongue sincere Answers pls!!
Re: Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip by hollandis(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
dayokanu:

Money?

The late M.K.O had 26 legal wives and several concubines why? They all love him right?

WHy didnt anyone of them leave him despite the fact that he shares his love, care, cold nights, laughs with over 100 women?

Let me ask girls whom would you rather date Paddy Mike- Adenuga who is loaded or A-40 who is perpetually broke? tongue tongue tongue sincere Answers please!!
preach on pastor

(1) (Reply)

Gurls Dat R Not Gudlooking / She Can’t Cook, Bad Home Manager, Lives On Pills To Be Childfree / How To Get A Girl Off Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.