Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Free Internet Browsing Seminar Alert! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Free Internet Browsing Seminar Alert! (1561 Views)

Get Free Internet Connection Now / Latest Mtn Free Browsing Cheats / Free Internet (google Tisp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing Seminar Alert! by ejix: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
FREE INTERNET BROWSING AND GOOGLE ADSENSE SEMINAR!

Do you want to browse the internet free either with your computer or your GSM mobile phone? If your answer is yes, then attend this 2 in 1 unique seminar and learn the prctical steps on how it works. I will teach you how to do the connection. Anybody can do it. Guaranteed! In the seminar you will also learn how to start earaning $500 to $1,000 a month online through Google Adsense without start up capital. Guaranteed! SEMINAR VENUE: Officers' Mess Custom Barracks, Opp. Access Bank, Simbiat Abiola Road, former Medical Road, by Compuer billage, Ikeja, Lagos DATE: Saturday, 4th October, 2008. TIME: 10:00 am  FEE: For free internet browsing- N4,000, for Google Adsense- N2,500. If you  are interested in both, then pay N6,000 (discount of N500)

FREEBIES/BONUS

> 2 powerful Google Adsense ebooks
> Free internet browsing manualwith the configuration settings
> Free internet browsing poweful software
> Manual on how to print and sell GSM rechaarge card of any network plus how to get distributorship/franchise to any of the GSM network opoerators

To book your seat and secure your free  packages call or text your name to: 08076289899 or reply this mail through the following email: digitalsmag@gmail.com or financialworldmag@gmail.com including your name and contact phone number
If you can't attend the seminar you can order for the packages from anywhere in the country and it will be sent to you. Price: N7,000. After 9th October price returns to N10,000. If you wish to speak to the management call: 08076289899.

NOTE THIS:

Free browsing is real. All you need is the right knowledge on how it works. I have decided to reveal this to Nigerians as independence gift. The seminaar will reveal hidden secrets on how to increase your current Adsense revenue and also how to start earning big from your Adsense plus ho to  get your Google Adsense content and website free and advertise to over 1,000,000 visitors every day all for free. Come with your flash drives, laptops, GSM phone, data cable, pc suit. If you have non don't worry come we wil help you get good ones.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Seminar Alert! by disease(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2008
@ejix
I will come. But please make u carry ur advert go computer section.

(1) (Reply)

The Very Foolish Miser: / Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. / I Quit Jokes Section 4 Good! Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.