Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (16998 Views)

Poll: which diss song was better and which rapper was better

ruggedy baba ft durella banging: 35% (23 votes)
modenine ft banky w talking to you: 60% (39 votes)
none both were ok: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Dopest Modenine Barz / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2008
it took you multiple reads to figure what my post means and u call it stupid? d jokes on u pal.i asked basic questions and talked basic stuff,if its too much for you to comprehend, just skip to the next post.im not down with all your dumb talk cos when u really look at it,beef aint what i came here for,but hey you wont see that would u?and to answer you,you aint condemned to die broke if u are talented, just that, when u make too much sense,such that only einstein kinda brains would see,you shouldnt think of rap from tha pay point of view, it doesnt mean you dont make sense
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2008
well too bad i see rap from the pay point of view cos i see it a bizness
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by crudedude(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
these guys shud just keep dis hate on the radio and dont get too physical,
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ point 45. answer d freakin question. is music success not based on the fanbase? acceptibility and the relations the consumers of music make wit ur music? when u make music, whats the reasonn for proomoting? isnt it for regonition and sales ? modenine is far left. rugged,man isdoig the right thing wit his abilities,

modenine is not doing anything with his talent. m.i didnt create club banger but he's seen as a good upcoming rapper with appeal.so fukk modenine. no excuses for him.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
sauce kid, i made it clear to you a long time ago that u can leave me outta ur internet life.im going to continue this wiv u if only u leave your mind open to new things. i understand and respect the fact that not everybody can see sense in making sense, who cares anyway ?some peeps just wanna dance and others wanna make money.have you ever heard anybody diss dbanj?he's not claiming to be a hiphop head and everybody's cool wiv his bullshit,hell,i try to boogie to it some times too.but you see, my dear friend, rap has always been of 2 factions.the keeping it real and the pimpin it real factions. compare tupac n biggie,nas n jayz,canibus and ll cool j,etc, while you have the furst set keepin it real n doin they thang, you have the other that do it for the money riches n bitches.that culture has found its way unfortunately into naija,hence nine vs rugged? but see i have no problem wiv you hating nine, im just troubled that a young man named ruggedman came into the mainstream dissing peeps and claiming hardcore, months later he's rapping for shoemakers and later he's a party guy.", some people been prefer me when i be hardcore, ,from rugged himself says it all that he knows he aint hardcore again.fine, if he wants to switch foe tha luv of money,no wahala.let him just not come out and try to be where the intellects be cos he sold that for the money and tha fame.which leads me to your question,in rap, im talking real rap here o!,your success aint by your fanbase. i repeat aint by your fan base.its by how much brain work dissipates from your flows whether idiots acknowledge it or not.start asking your fav rappers for their fav rappers, someday, you'll get to rakim,, who most real hiphop heads salute as a legend.now ask how many people knew rakim at his prime,or even a few years ago when he dropped when u be on the mic?not many people do, gues what, many people still dont know rakim and other just know the name,they never felt him.if rakim is that repected, how come is fan base is critically low among idiots?basic ish.when u talk popularity,it should not be among numb skulls.and sauce kid?you are making a lot of people hate you here, just keep the game real and someday, people would stand for you without you being there, knowing, being rich or any of those stuffs? think rakim is a mistake? try run dmc,coincidence? try public enemy,the roots,dead prez,guru,slum village,wreckx n effect.of course you dont have an idea, you are a joke man
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
nxt he gon say point45 is my ID grin grin grin na me weh create am abi? LMAO! It is hereby declared that Saucekid is a JOKE until he steps his game up! Imagine! He even compared himself to Mode9!! Are u serious? Fukk outta ma face bruh! (And then Sauce woke up!)

P.S.: U still havnt post ur lyrics of how Sauce lyrics are better than Mode9's, lol! U stalling mayne!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2008
point45:

sauce kid, i made it clear to you a long time ago that u can leave me out of ur internet life.I'm going to continue this with u if only u leave your mind open to new things. i understand and respect the fact that not everybody can see sense in making sense, who cares anyway ?some peeps just want to dance and others want to make money.have you ever heard anybody diss dbanj?he's not claiming to be a hiphop head and everybody's cool with his bullshit,hell,i try to boogie to it some times too.but you see, my dear friend, rap has always been of 2 factions.the keeping it real and the pimpin it real factions. compare tupac n biggie,nas n jayz,canibus and ll cool j,etc, while you have the furst set keepin it real n doin they thang, you have the other that do it for the money riches n bitches.that culture has found its way unfortunately into naija,hence nine vs rugged? but see i have no problem with you hating nine, I'm just troubled that a young man named ruggedman came into the mainstream dissing peeps and claiming hardcore, months later he's rapping for shoemakers and later he's a party guy.", some people been prefer me when i be hardcore, ,from rugged himself says it all that he knows he aint hardcore again.fine, if he wants to switch foe tha love of money,no wahala.let him just not come out and try to be where the intellects be because he sold that for the money and tha fame.which leads me to your question,in rap, I'm talking real rap here o!,your success aint by your fanbase. i repeat aint by your fan base.its by how much brain work dissipates from your flows whether idiots acknowledge it or not.start asking your fav rappers for their fav rappers, someday, you'll get to rakim,, who most real hiphop heads salute as a legend.now ask how many people knew rakim at his prime,or even a few years ago when he dropped when u be on the mic?not many people do, gues what, many people still don't know rakim and other just know the name,they never felt him.if rakim is that repected, how come is fan base is critically low among idiots?basic ish.when u talk popularity,it should not be among numb skulls.and sauce kid?you are making a lot of people hate you here, just keep the game real and someday, people would stand for you without you being there, knowing, being rich or any of those stuffs? think rakim is a mistake? try run dmc,coincidence? try public enemy,the roots,dead prez,guru,slum village,wreckx n effect.of course you don't have an idea, you are a joke man

who u type all this epistle for?
u think say we no get work?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

who u type all this epistle for?
u think say we no get work?

LMAO! U throwed mayne!! That got me fuh real!!! grin grin Niways, u all good bro, U lucky u's funny! if not, i'd just hate u period! No joke!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2008
AfrknKngs:

LMAO! U throwed mayne!! That got me fuh real!!! grin grin Niways, u all good bro, U lucky u's funny! if not, i'd just hate u period! No joke!!

na normal thing now!!!!
na music bring beef for this forum. if music comot notin do us
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2008
hey aks. that wont be ur id. u;ve never written anything of substance. not even with ur beat making. or the songs u make. so keep your self out of association with decent convo.

point 45: i asked u to answer the question simply. u didnt!
u are one of the few ids on the net that made some peopel on nr question whether i am sauce kid. and i am sure we have made that clear many atimes. u still carry on and run with it then it shows i have nothing to type back to u. although what u posted had some relevance, i dont agree with it.

ps: my name is salaam and everybody no dey mistake me for sauce kid so behave yourself.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 4:13am On Oct 28, 2008
OLE THIEF!! FIRE! U ARE SAUCE KID!! CARRY URSELF GO JARE! EVERY ID that supports SAUCE is SKINGO!!!

tosinadeda:

na normal thing now!!!!
na music bring beef for this forum. if music comot notin do us

Lol! U're too much sha! Nothing Do U!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by timmfikk(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ poster

ure living in the past guy!!!!!
if u can't make fame, fortune and money from what u enjoy doing, ure a failure
gbam!!!!!

ure a freaking waste, ur talent should be taken from u!!!!!!! u dnt deserve it!!!!
its a curse!!!!!

Are you trying to tell me he did not work with Globacom or all the contract work he did with them was free, why was your best rapper not be the one to do the advert for them, mehn brush ur mouth and go back to bed, its not by force to have millions of naira, the fame only is really money if you don't know its not a easy job to hit hatrick in award if you know no, okay, shioooo you think say the guy get time for yeye brokin rap, nah, coz he knows how to prove being the best with his clean lyrics, grin grin grin
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
point45:

sauce kid, i made it clear to you a long time ago that u can leave me out of ur internet life.I'm going to continue this with u if only u leave your mind open to new things. i understand and respect the fact that not everybody can see sense in making sense, who cares anyway ?some peeps just want to dance and others want to make money.have you ever heard anybody diss dbanj?he's not claiming to be a hiphop head and everybody's cool with his bullshit,hell,i try to boogie to it some times too.but you see, my dear friend, rap has always been of 2 factions.the keeping it real and the pimpin it real factions. compare tupac n biggie,nas n jayz,canibus and ll cool j,etc, while you have the furst set keepin it real n doin they thang, you have the other that do it for the money riches n bitches.that culture has found its way unfortunately into naija,hence nine vs rugged? but see i have no problem with you hating nine, I'm just troubled that a young man named ruggedman came into the mainstream dissing peeps and claiming hardcore, months later he's rapping for shoemakers and later he's a party guy.", some people been prefer me when i be hardcore, ,from rugged himself says it all that he knows he aint hardcore again.fine, if he wants to switch foe tha love of money,no wahala.let him just not come out and try to be where the intellects be because he sold that for the money and tha fame.which leads me to your question,in rap, I'm talking real rap here o!,your success aint by your fanbase. i repeat aint by your fan base.its by how much brain work dissipates from your flows whether idiots acknowledge it or not.start asking your fav rappers for their fav rappers, someday, you'll get to rakim,, who most real hiphop heads salute as a legend.now ask how many people knew rakim at his prime,or even a few years ago when he dropped when u be on the mic?not many people do, gues what, many people still don't know rakim and other just know the name,they never felt him.if rakim is that repected, how come is fan base is critically low among idiots?basic ish.when u talk popularity,it should not be among numb skulls.and sauce kid?you are making a lot of people hate you here, just keep the game real and someday, people would stand for you without you being there, knowing, being rich or any of those stuffs? think rakim is a mistake? try run dmc,coincidence? try public enemy,the roots,dead prez,guru,slum village,wreckx n effect.of course you don't have an idea, you are a joke man

God go bless u oooooo. i don taya to dey lecture dem numb skulss too. especially those gays (skingo and tosin). i taya for dem,

I'm making more headlines than [b]conrows and partings - Modenine
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2008
@timmfuck grin

2shotz no dey rap reach mode9 o!!!!!
but e sure for me say 2shotz hammer pass am
so wut are u telling me

mode9 strted way before this small boys in the industry, and still dem go dey bugga am with money!!!!!
no be curse be dat one??

i would rather have no talent and make money than be the best lyricists and be a broke ass person!!!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by timmfikk(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
How are you sure the guy do not have a damn cash, your not his bank manager are you, and also i want you to not my name is not timmfuck so dont start ruggedman and mode-9 diss with me nah tongue all i want you to know is that he's got the fame already, and he is living happily, got lot of time working on many things, right now he is going to be partying on Glo mr and miss rock n rule shows accros west nigeria and some other states, is he not gonna be getting pays, i dont want you to judge him, just like that is he is happy with his life and means of living mehn what else do you want him to do, every one can not be rich as satan, what do you think, but God surplus alone can make you more than a richer soul, chike nah lipsrsealed
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2008
naija artistes make money from shows!!!!!!
and album sales(some)
how many shows av u gone to and u saw mode9?

u dey shout glo up and down!!!!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by temple(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hmmmmm, Kini Big Deal, I want to go and listen to the song now, so tomorrow, i'll put my opinion.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by timmfikk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

and album sales(some)

It doesn't matter if he do not appear in all the shows, all i can say is he is living happily, i never hear e dey owe any fucking bank, so you stay right here till i make you what i wanna make u is what God said to him, i can say because r.kelly have money i will compare him to lil wayne who is appearing in all songs and video, and yet not making moneny upto kells what about that, so lets just leave it that way he's happy with his career God and him knows better we can never frustrate him to choose something which he will regret in life.

Thats what i can say for now, but he(mode 9) rules and rock naija till m.i takes over,
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
Perfectly said my guy!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
I c ur point,but ur comparism btwn kels and wizzy i dnt agree!

na a whole young money weezy u talk say no dey make money?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
Lol Another good point!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
all me know sqy modenine has never asked baba tosin for food, hence u cant judge his financial status. when u are tired of hating, go screw urself tosin
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
guy i no be baba tosin grin
tosin will do grin
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
i meant ur dad mumu
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
wen him no dey case b4. abi how him wan take pay back?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2008
if ruggedman needed surgery to fix his head size he can put the cash up. if modenine wan buy ticket, he will do fund raiser. grin grin grin
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
good to hear your name is salaam, well salam salaam, my name is shamseddin.you can list all what you think makes mode nine your enemy,or preferably what makes him fake, maybe i can try to break it down for you.in guess that should be a freshh n okay start for us both. salam
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

and album sales(some)

Well, its your own personal problem if you've not seen Mode9 in any show! the basic reason is because you will never go to "intellectually inclined shows". Forget about GLO advert, that's a local endorsment or connection. Where were you when Mode9 did his thing in Singapore, where will you be when his doin his thing in USA before the end of this year. Am still talking International connections, where were you when mode9 is sponsoring his own flight tickets to S.A. to and fro, 

Do you think all these things na beans? Small time, you'ld be saying he doesn't do shows,  check out his myspace page and see lined out events then you would consider to re-run your mouth.

No money No money No money,  like say na for them papa house mode9 dey chop
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
4 d guy dt said he hasn't seen mode9 in any show b4. He can choose any place that is close to his place out of this

Music >> All Shows for MODENINE  View Artist Profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        December, 6 2008 08:00 PM - Liberation Training ground 
, Port Harcourt, 234 -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        December, 13 2008 08:00 PM - U j Esuene Stadium 
, CALABAR, 234 -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

January, 7 2009 08:00 PM - IBB Square 
, Makurdi, -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

January, 17 2009 08:00 PM - Adamasingba Stadium Ibadan 
, Ibadan, 234 -

GloRock n Rule

January, 24 2009 08:00 PM - Akure Township Stadium 
, Akure, -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

January, 31 2009 08:00 PM - Lokoja Township Stadium 
, Lokoja, 234 -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

February, 13 2009 08:00 PM - Jos polo Ground 
, Plateau, 234 -

Glo Rock n Rule Tour

February, 21 2009 08:00 PM - Kaduna Polo Ground 
, Kaduna, -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

February, 28 2009 08:00 PM - Old Parade Ground 
, Abuja, 234 -

Glo Rock n rule Tour

March, 7 2009 08:00 PM - ILORIN TOWNSHIP STADIUM 
, ILORIN, 234 -

GLO ROCK N RULE TOUR

March, 14 2009 08:00 PM - Yaba College of Technology 
, Lagos, 234 -

Glo Rock N Rule Tour

So! go and kill yourself because mode is rocking shows
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hahahahahahahaha, That's FINAL! Make una align wehtin Sauce deh do oooh, when and where?? Because e be like seh Mode9 is doing by far bugger things than rugged or Sauce!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
man intellectuallly inclined shows? u peopl have gone kookoo.
put it like this, if u doing a show, and dbanj, psquare, 9ice aint part of it in naija, it is not a huge show.i live innigeri, stop trying to decive my people.
sauce kid is not modenine level. when sauce kid drop you will come here and list dates till your thumbs hurt. u cant fool anyone, i might not like modenine but i wont make up things just to make him look bad. i only state the facts i know of.

now glo u claim is a local endorsement, ?? then u say fashi that one, na connection. u dumbass

i bet u banky is no saying the same about etisalat, i bet u genevieve is not saying the same bout her soap endorsement.

singapore hiphop.lol singapore is battling with poverty, modenine is not the first thing on their minds. i refuse to be fooled by you
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sum peeps are morons i swear!
All those shows listed arnt they the same glo stuff?
Nonsense dats part of the deal he was paid 4!
Wen i say shows i mean shows with other naija artistes in them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.