Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Dopest Modenine Barz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Dopest Modenine Barz (9513 Views)

"The Beginner’s Guide” How To Rap By Modenine / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dopest Modenine Barz by icekidgodfrey(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
There was a trend on Twitter recently about who the Hip-Hop king in Nigeria is, it got me really mad when I saw people calling artistes like IcePrince, Phenom, Olamide, Phyno... Smh, it made me feel most Nigerians are still laid back in terms of understanding & appreciating Hip-Hop Music. I don't think trends like that should ever exist until the greatest lyricist to ever hold the mic down here dies, I'm talking about the one and only Babatunde Olusegun a.k.a ModeNine or Modo as he styles it!

Here are some of his bars I could still recall, total punchlines, hard core.. Pure knock off!!
You thought he was joking when he said "One line of mine, could match your entire album"? Let's see...

[b]*I bang beats for money; Commercial sextape.

*MODE is a MEAN emcee, y'all are coMEDIANs.

*Cowards in the industry need organ donors; no liver.

*My stomach has a bad sense of humour; I don't joke with it.

*This baba, that baba, u got intellect myopia, so when I-diss-a-baba (Adisababa) its not Ethiopia.

*I'll be 'right-back' like Gary Neville.

*i'm like a brand-new foot mat, I never felt the feet (defeat).

*Put my hand in your chest, pull out your vital parts
step to your man, palm outstretched, tell him to take heart.

*i had your girl and she felt like a cigarette without filter; no butts.

*you rap for mechanics, I rap and you panic, leave you married to prince damn it, I'm too nice

*My clock is on the ceiling, guess my time is UP!

*u luking like u hardly see food/ while am sitting wif bosses we eating sea food/

*All my enemies in a Honda; hating in one Accord.

*I'm so underground, the devil is like: who's down there?

*you can't rap, that's why your pen shuns paper, quit rap, here's your pension paper!

*When i wanna leave, peeps be beggin me to continue, cos i move d crowd like a sudden change of Venue!

*You can't match me, go light another rapper's stove.

*punchlines, metaphors, spit them til my throat bleeds, u r not God, only the most high when u smoke weed

*Im so underground, crude oil leaks from my ceiling.

*I know you're fly I heard u screaming mayday/ loosing a game of scrabble is the only way u wordplay.

*doing this for the love of Money...so Kneel before the BILL like Monica (lewinsky) *dammnnn

*My favorite number 1.9.8 do the math; I'm Number 1, Beef 9, u get 8!

*atomic no. 47 I'm AG! Figure that out if able, while I b breaking bread around d periodic table.

*ma foot on d pedal Beefing show promoters who always try to meddle Like floating particles in pure water we won’t settle

*I've got no elastic limit, so I won't yield.

*I got the 22 over 7 here take a slice (22/7 = Pie)

*how you talk about plotting a coup when you couldn't plot a graph?

*The joint you did with 9ice was 'Nice', cos 9ice was on it.

*you got the lemon and the torch, I got the limelight.

*You would be amazed when we meet, call it corn-beef. [/b]

Smh... I could probably do this all day, every line is D O P E!! Please add yours...

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by icekidgodfrey(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well, if you didn't take physics classes... You might need help understanding some of them.. cheesy
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by davdandam(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mehn these punchlines bad gan o modo baba. ....I'm so underground crude oil leaks from my ceiling jeez. Nigeria just doesn't appreciate his kinda rap it's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Limerick: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2014
"Mode is a mean rapper, you all are Comedians'' Lmao cheesy

As for me, few of his lines I like

[b]I'm so vein, I'm following myself on twitter

You Shoplift, you disobeying the law/
We only Shopliff on to the highest floor in the mall

Its a 'Death Penalty', You all 'Kick Rocks'

I gave her 'Dick eh!', No Tonto and some others tho
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2014
MODO MODO! Coogar Come See!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: MODO MODO! Coogar Come See!

it all looks like what mikuz would write after getting high on paraga. 90% are wack & recycled from rappers of yore.

the bütt/cigarette one was bitten from biggie smallz in 95(flava in ya ear remix)

and as you can see for yourself, mode-9 is preschool. 96% of his rhymes are one syllables.

it's embarrassing that people consider mode-9 a lyricist. if i put teddymiyaki or yeyenatu(when she's on her period) in a booth, they would pen better rhyme schemes.

i like MI's style more......
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

it all looks like what mikuz would write after getting high on paraga. 90% are wack & recycled from rappers of yore.

the bütt/cigarette one was bitten from biggie smallz in 95(flava in ya ear remix)

and as you can see for yourself, mode-9 is preschool. 96% of his rhymes are one syllables.

it's embarrassing that people consider mode-9 a lyricist. if i put teddymiyaki or yeyenatu(when she's on her period) in a booth, they would pen better rhyme schemes.

i like MI's style more......
Oga Nawa 4 u oh!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Oga Nawa 4 u oh!

youngdanaval, these punches are weak na.

*My favorite number 1.9.8 do the math; I'm Number 1, Beef 9, u get 8!

what's the meaning of this nonsense? isn't this forced to you. 198 means - i am number one, beef 9 & get ate. its way too forced - number 198 doesn't have the word "beef" & "get" in them.

if i were to rebuttal that in a battle. i would say "my favourite number is 89 - i hate/ate 9".....this is more straight forward than modo's horrible scheme up there.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Limerick: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

what's the meaning of this nonsense? isn't this forced to you. 198 means - i am number one, beef 9 & get ate. its way too forced - number 198 doesn't have the word "beef" & "get" in them.

if i were to rebuttal that in a battle. i would say "my favourite number is 89 - i hate/ate 9".....this is more straight forward than modo's horrible scheme up there.
Yeah true, some of dem are weak - wanted to say that yesterday before my battery drained out.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Cooger this is a proof that your IQ is below zero, just admit that you don't dig those bars and save us the bullsshit! Why are you sprouting trash? Are you insane or what?

No wonder you've not recycled/ bitten those punches, they fly over your head that's why?

Mumu. Mr. Punchline recycler aka Country actor.

How's your recycling machine?

4 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz: Cooger this is a proof that your IQ is below zero, just admit that you don't dig those bars and save us the bullsshit! Why are you sprouting trash? Are you insane or what?

you are a fool!
modenine is wack but at least he punches in his lines even though the punches are lighter than tonto dikeh's thighs.

No wonder you've not recycled/ bitten those punches, they fly over your head that's why?
Mumu. Mr. Punchline recycler aka Country actor.
How's your recycling machine?

kim - i got an email from someone saying you bit a certain facebook textcee called cex. guilty or not guilty? grin

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

You are a fraud. The most horrible netcee in NL. Your puns are as bad as most Nigerian roads. I pity these gullible kids who still respect you. See how you keep exposing yourself? So this your own is not weak? Mugu, you re a sstupid rretarded ccocksucker.

How is that rubbish you wrote better than what Mode nine spat. You are a senseless goat.

I made a big mistake to reason that Vector is worse than you. Now I know better. OP thank you for using this to expose Cooger aka Punchline recycler, the country actor himself. Cooger your wordplay skill is horrid. You're a fraudster. Don't stop deceiving people, your evildoings are beginning to catch up with you. You'll definately die young.

Iidiotic son of a bbitchy vvagabond!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Limerick:
Yeah true, some of dem are weak - wanted to say that yesterday before my battery drained out.

Cooger is a jobless fraudster, do not let him deceive you. The lightest punch in that post ll best all the nonsense Cooger ll write in his entire lifespan.

No one in Cooger's generation till the end of time ll ever come close to being half as ddope as Modenine.

Can you name one bar from the punchline recycler that can stand any of Modo's 'weak' punch? Hell NO!!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool!
modenine is wack but at least he punches in his lines even though the punches are lighter than tonto dikeh's thighs.

kim - i got an email from someone saying you bit a certain facebook textcee called cex. guilty or not guilty? grin

You are wack. If you think I see you as a ddope rapper then you must be expecting snow to fall in Mombasa!

Mr. Punchline recycler aka country actor, the only verse that is above average that you've written in your life was against Sid, apart from that, everything else is bitten or recycled. You think I've forgetten the 'resist arrest' punch you bit from Rapgenesis? Hell NO!!

Wack goblin!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:
You are wack. If you think I see you as a ddope rapper then you must be expecting snow to fall in Mombasa!

Mr. Punchline recycler aka country actor, the only verse that is above average that you've written in your life was against Sid, apart from that, everything else is bitten or recycled. You think I've forgetten the 'resist arrest' punch you bit from Rapgenesis? Hell NO!!

Wack goblin!

i can see you are still hurting from the beating i gave you months ago. mikuz, you are behind in the art of lyricism. go home & retire.

why did you bite cex with calabar brothers & cross rivers? word for word, line for line, set up by set up. so what you do is go on facebook - steal people's babes & then still steal their rhymes? grin cheesy

mikuz:
You are a fraud. The most horrible netcee in NL. Your puns are as bad as most Nigerian roads. I pity these gullible kids who still respect you. See how you keep exposing yourself? So this your own is not weak? Mugu, you re a sstupid rretarded ccocksucker.
How is that rubbish you wrote better than what Mode nine spat. You are a senseless goat.

at age 8, i wrote better than mode9. isn't this mode9 that said he's not a star but a jupiter? you are a fool! the biggest one ever produced on this forum. you have fallen off!

I made a big mistake to reason that Vector is worse than you. Now I know better. OP thank you for using this to expose Cooger aka Punchline recycler, the country actor himself. Cooger your wordplay skill is horrid. You're a fraudster. Don't stop deceiving people, your evildoings are beginning to catch up with you. You'll definately die young.
Iidiotic son of a bbitchy vvagabond!

no need for feeling sorry that you made a mistake. your conception on it's own was a mistake. the femidom that was supposed to prevent your conception leaked like the titanic when it collided with that giant iceberg!

nothing you have written on this forum can measure up to my weakest bars. all you do is copy rhyme schemes & steal from cex on facebook. stealing must be your hobbies - anuofia, anini's nephew. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i can see you are still hurting from the beating i gave you months ago. mikuz, you are behind in the art of lyricism. go home & retire.

why did you bite cex with calabar brothers & cross rivers? word for word, line for line, set up by set up. so what you do is go on facebook - steal people's babes & then still steal their rhymes? grin cheesy

at age 8, i wrote better than mode9. isn't this mode9 that said he's not a star but a jupiter? you are a fool! the biggest one ever produced on this forum. you have fallen off!

no need for feeling sorry that you made a mistake. your conception on it's own was a mistake. the femidom that was supposed to prevent your conception leaked like the titanic when it collided with that giant iceberg!

nothing you have written on this forum can measure up to my weakest bars. all you do is copy rhyme schemes & steal from cex on facebook. stealing must be your hobbies - anuofia, anini's nephew. cheesy grin
Lmao!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

Wack goblin!

mikuz:
Truth be told, your verse against Sid is one of the best battle verses NL has ever seen. So if it truly took you 2 hours to write it, I don't see how you won't beat or tie Ibime if you use 2 days to write for him.

this is the proof that mikuz(achebe of rap) is a bi-polar troglodyte!

YoungDaNaval: Lmao!

modenine(the game needs me)
you can't fight so you are banging on the wall/you are a wet firecracker, you ain't banging at all/your girlfriend is a cop so i am banging the law/

how do you guys rate this as lyricism?

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

You're the biggest iidiot known to man.

Maga, what you said about that '198' bar from Mode has exposed you as dumb mmoron who can't dig intelligent lines.

Cooger come back to Lagos, you're dragging the name of this country and that of your family on the mud!

That bar was very easy to dig, even my kid sis would grab that punch within a second, but what happened? It flew over ya head - that's why I still marvel at how come people still respect a wack goblin like yourself. Someone once said that Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth, now I'm beginning to see reasons with him ffool.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

Cooger what happened to your brain? You had an accident or what? You used to be more reasonble than this o, 'cause any one with a human brain knows that I'm on point. cool
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:
You're the biggest iidiot known to man.
Maga, what you said about that '198' bar from Mode has exposed you as dumb mmoron who can't dig intelligent lines.

my dumb rhymes still destroyed yours on a battle stage. more than 50 voters said i won. you didn't get a single vote despite the fact that you are a moderator. grin

Cooger come back to Lagos, you're dragging the name of this country and that of your family on the mud!

hahahaha
mike ezeala - remember sleakid caught you trying to steal a woman. you were even ready to change your writing pattern because of a püssy. i am sure you were also ready to sell your last name, change religion, etc cos of khimwhyte......may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino midgets.

That bar was very easy to dig, even my kid sis would grab that punch within a second, but what happened? It flew over ya head - that's why I still marvel at how come people still respect a wack goblin like yourself. Someone once said that Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth, now I'm beginning to see reasons with him ffool.

who's talking about the digging of the bar - we are saying it's forced!!! the length at which he went to explain 198 subdued any ingenuity that bar would have made. who chooses 198 as his favourite number anyway - if not convicted felons/statutory räpists like yourself.

mikuz - you have traded your IQ for licking khimwhyte's used sanitary pads. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

modenine(the game needs me)

you can't fight so you are banging on the wall/you are a wet firecracker, you ain't banging at all/your girlfriend is a cop so i am banging the law/

how do you guys rate this as lyricism?

Mumu, this is still better than when you played heir with here. Iidiot!!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:
Mumu, this is still better than when you played heir with here. Iidiot!!

heir is a homonym of here!

your sapele accent is your problem. remember we had to take you to oral english basics to explain mustered rhymes with bastärd.

one thing you cannot fault in my lines is my command of english. i knew all the words in the dictionary by age 12 - so kim, shut up your mouth and take your losses like a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

my dumb rhymes still destroyed yours on a battle stage. more than 50 voters said i won. you didn't get a single vote despite the fact that you are a moderator. grin

hahahaha
mike ezeala - remember sleakid caught you trying to steal a woman. you were even ready to change your writing pattern because of a püssy. i am sure you were also ready to sell your last name, change religion, etc cos of khimwhyte......may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino midgets.

who's talking about the digging of the bar - we are saying it's forced!!! the length at which he went to explain 198 subdued any ingenuity that bar would have made. who chooses 198 as his favourite number anyway - if not convicted felons/statutory räpists like yourself.

mikuz - you have traded your IQ for licking khimwhyte's used sanitary pads. cheesy

Same old trash. Tell me something new. Are you not the same iidiot your anambra chick dumped for a club cleaner?

Lol, even if we agree that the 198 punch was weak but your own version was way weaker, in otherwords, you're the weakest netcee in NL. You used 6 months to write for Sid that's why it is the only verse from you that's above average! Any verse you write in less than that period of time ll be seen as generic and wack. Cooger why is your life like this?
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

heir is a homonym of here!

your sapele accent is your problem. remember we had to take you to oral english basics to explain mustered rhymes with bastärd.

one thing you cannot fault in my lines is my command of english. i knew all the words in the dictionary by age 12 - so kim, shut up your mouth and take your losses like a man.

Now you're starting to sound like a motorpark tout. Did you drop out of school?

Mumu, show me a dictionary where heir is pronounced as here and I ll believe that you're not an illiterate.

And mustard doesn't rhyme with bbastard as a double rhyme you ffool. You better go check yourself.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:
Same old trash. Tell me something new. Are you not the same iidiot your anambra chick dumped for a club cleaner?

why were you begging khimwhyte to leave her boyfriend for you? i mean which sane woman would fück you? with that face of yours? you look like the outcome of a sex union between a gorilla & a camel.

Lol, even if we agree that the 198 punch was weak but your own version was way weaker, in otherwords, you're the weakest netcee in NL.

how bad can you be then if the weakest netcee on NL beat you decisively. even siddoggg had few votes.....in your case, not even your parents voted for you. mukina2 removed you as a mod cos she was embarrassed at your failure......sleakid told us you got disowned in your village too.

You used 6 months to write for Sid that's why it is the only verse from you that's above average! Any verse you write in less than that period of time ll be seen as generic and wack. Cooger why is your life like this?

6 months? and yet it was siddoggg that got banned for a no-show. rhyming is what i do, i am a bar tender. when i'm on my shyte, you cannot even reach my knee if you jump to scrap. i am your intellectual god.

mikuz:
Now you're starting to sound like a motorpark tout. Did you drop out of school?

says the sapele street urchin......
dropped outta school? if i dropped outta school, how did my vocab subdue yours way back in june?

Mumu, show me a dictionary where heir is pronounced as here and I ll believe that you're not an illiterate.
And mustard doesn't rhyme with bbastard as a double rhyme you ffool. You better go check yourself.

you are a fool!
here air heir hear are all homonyms. the money spent on your entire education is less than my return trip to lagos.....

don't compare yourself to me, biko!
i was tutored by an english scholar - you were tutored by a local edo teacher who pronounces "church" as "shursh" - you want to lecture me in english? if they add up all the IQ of the 25 generations in your lineage, it's still less than half of mine in penmanship.

kim, you are a sapele plonker.

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Coogar ooh! Lwkmd
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Limerick: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool!

Yu are on fb dude. I should have known.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Limerick: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

Cooger is a jobless fraudster, do not let him deceive you. The lightest punch in that post ll best all the nonsense Cooger ll write in his entire lifespan.

No one in Cooger's generation till the end of time ll ever come close to being half as ddope as Modenine.

Can you name one bar from the punchline recycler that can stand any of Modo's 'weak' punch? Hell NO!!
Some of those lines are weak oooooo! Modonine aint a god for crying out loud.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha

that 198 thing was actually on a freestyle in jimmy jump off..
it wasn't on a track .....

your girlfriend is a cop(executive arm of govt.)....so am banging the law .
it cool to me but its flat . .. not the kinda line with the wow factor but there are many other punches mode nine dropped that are so sick...
he's a ddope lyricist...you think canibus would do a song with him if he wasnt super ddope?
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

why were you begging khimwhyte to leave her boyfriend for you? i mean which sane woman would fück you? with that face of yours? you look like the outcome of a sex union between a gorilla & a camel.

how bad can you be then if the weakest netcee on NL beat you decisively. even siddoggg had few votes.....in your case, not even your parents voted for you. mukina2 removed you as a mod cos she was embarrassed at your failure......sleakid told us you got disowned in your village too.

6 months? and yet it was siddoggg that got banned for a no-show. rhyming is what i do, i am a bar tender. when i'm on my shyte, you cannot even reach my knee if you jump to scrap. i am your intellectual god.

says the sapele street urchin......
dropped outta school? if i dropped outta school, how did my vocab subdue yours way back in june?

you are a fool!
here air heir hear are all homonyms. the money spent on your entire education is less than my return trip to lagos.....

don't compare yourself to me, biko!
i was tutored by an english scholar - you were tutored by a local edo teacher who pronounces "church" as "shursh" - you want to lecture me in english? if they add up all the IQ of the 25 generations in your lineage, it's still less than half of mine in penmanship.

kim, you are a sapele plonker.

mikuzz you can't thrash talk better than cooger....he has won.... .

he just shattered you with this--

" - you want to lecture me in
english? if they add up all the IQ of the 25
generations in your lineage, it's still less than half of
mine in penmanship.//

game over
(super Mario theme song)
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

that 198 thing was actually on a freestyle in jimmy jump off..
it wasn't on a track .....

your girlfriend is a cop(executive arm of govt.)....so am banging the law .
it cool to me but its flat . .. not the kinda line with the wow factor but there are many other punches mode nine dropped that are so sick...
he's a ddope lyricist...you think canibus would do a song with him if he wasnt super ddope?

it's not that bit that even got me mad.....it's the repetitive use of the word "banging". you are a wet firecracker, you ain't banging at all, your girl is a cop, so i am banging the law.

is it by force to do multis? is mode-9's vocab pool that limited he had to use banging in a rhyme scheme about 3 times? canibus has fallen off, he would do a track with pasuma if the money is right. is it not to send 16 bars via audio file?

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

it's not that bit that even got me mad.....it's the repetitive use of the word "banging". you are a wet firecracker, you ain't banging at all, your girl is a cop, so i am banging the law.

is it by force to do multis? is mode-9's vocab pool that limited he had to use banging in a rhyme scheme about 3 times? canibus has fallen off, he would do a track with pasuma if the money is right. is it not to send 16 bars via audio file?

I know your better than mode nine.....but he's dope too....

he repeated banging thrice...fine...even Eminem has done something similar ....go listen to rap god again...

he repeated ''ggay looking boy like 4 times or so'

so what you wanna say bout that?

baba ...you just hate mode nine.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Recording Music Studio In Lagos - Goldmyne Studios / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** / Tosinadeda Diss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.