Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? (3490 Views)

LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25) / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by flushy(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2008
Ann my cousin thinks shes so unlucky because her guy can't kiss.she says he cant last5min @a stretch!damn!!!, bt shes findin it difficult to leave him,is it love?will it last?ann is a kiss freak n she aint gettin it,she needs help!.her lips are burning.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by sistajay(f): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2008
Tell your cousin to send him packin, kissin is the biggest turn on for some. If he can't kiss I'll get him to kiss my butt goodbye.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Akinagirl(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2008
Tell her that she has to teach him how to kiss the way that she likes. undecided
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by k1banty(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2008
he can't kiss (teach him) and he can't last 5 mins,

i don't see any reason why she can't dump him, there is more to that relationship than kissing and fu*king for more 5 mins.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by snazzydawn(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2008
but seriously sha, some guys are clueless. They think that kissing is all about pouring saliva into a girl's mouth. KAI!
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Ben13: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2008
@poster

Tell your cousin how ifher mouth is smelling so bad grin cheesy
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Ben13: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2008
Ask her if she has done business with her tooth brush for weeks. shocked

No guy in this 21st century will not like to kiss a healthy mouth. cry

I'm sorry if I'm provoking lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by ramonacee(f): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2008
flushy:

Ann my cousin thinks shes so unlucky because her guy can't kiss.she says he can't last5min @a stretch!damn!!!, bt shes findin it difficult to leave him,is it love?will it last?ann is a kiss freak n she aint gettin it,she needs help!.her lips are burning.

teach the guy if he doesnt know how to. kiss
somehow, though suprising , some guys dont know how to kiss. angry
since she loves this guy,im very sure she wouldnt like to lose him for just this tiny reasons.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by snazzydawn(f): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2008
ramonacee:

teach the guy if he doesnt know how to. kiss
somehow, though suprising , some guys don't know how to kiss. angry
since she loves this guy,I'm very sure she wouldnt like to lose him for just this tiny reasons.

that is very true, and they ask me why I do not like kissing. How will I like it when all he does is vomit all his saliva into my mouth. You need to see how I return it right back to his mouth. I even choked on it once, since then, I always say I have a sore in my mouth.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Tranngirls(f): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2008
Men like to believe that women are attracted to men because of
the sexually nature of men, it is true but not the main reason a woman
says in a relationship. We women dont like to teach our husband/
boyfriends anything we except them to know that is why we date
guys that are older, more experience than us. I have stayed in a
relationship that my boyfriend sexually was useless but i was getting
want i need which was a that could protect me, make me feel like a
woman etc. So i think we should not advice her just leave her to get
what #ever she is get because it looks like something great for her to
forgo her love of kissing.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Comfort86(f): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2008
snazzydawn:

that is very true, and they ask me why I do not like kissing. How will I like it when all he does is vomit all his saliva into my mouth. You need to see how I return it right back to his mouth. I even choked on it once, since then, I always say I have a sore in my mouth.

grin Hee hee grin

If he's a good man, I will definitely stay.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by snazzydawn(f): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2008
comfort, for how long? ever heard of the little foxes that spoil the vine?
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Comfort86(f): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2008
if we are married, till death do us part. kiss
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by coolier(f): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
No.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by arramyjay: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2008
If he really and truly loves her she shud just teach him and stay.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by sistawoman: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2008
come on now are we letting 14 year olds in the romance section?
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by sillyboy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Post.

If he's not kissing you properly, the kiss him properly the way you like it! There is no issue about this if it's just about the kisses.

Women are so difficult to understand. He's not caring, he cant kiss, he kisses too much, he doesnt help with the dishes. . . . e.t.c.

Guys, you can't definately satisfy 'em. Just do what you gat to do and let them count their gains and losses and post the end of relationship account to their mommas!
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by jennykadri: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
@sistajay

excuse me? r u kidding me?u mean she should dump him cos he does not know how to kiss?seriously is dat wat u is implying?

only kissing?wat of those dat dont know how to make love or have sex?

if it has to do with sex and co then i will tell her to think twice but not because of a kiss

for five mins?wont d guy breathe even for a second?

d way sm of u peeps thinking makes me wonder
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
14 year old poster and 14 years old respondents. danm
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by geolabious(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

@sistajay
what of those that don't know how to make love or have sex?
[size=13pt]Nkan ta ma ri si niye[/size]
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by jennykadri: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Nkan ta ma ri si niye[/size]

small boy y is u following me around?
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2008
Because of ordinary kissing? So you would dump a good guy just because he doesn't know how to kiss? some girls need to look in the mirror thats where they would see their enemy
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2008
A-40:

Because of ordinary kissing? So you would dump a good guy just because he doesn't know how to kiss? some girls need to look in the mirror thats where they would see their enemy
ah ah, if you can't kiss, tell me now o.

If a guy can't kiss, then. . . . I mean, the kissing starts the loving. If he can't kiss me to get me in the mood, buddy, bye! grin
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ah ah, if you can't kiss, tell me now o.

Honey i don't need to brag ooh a trial will convince you,but this has nothing to do with me i am just speaking for people that have something good going on and decide to throw it away because of a kiss.It can be taught na
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2008
A-40:

Honey i don't need to brag ooh a trial will convince you,but this has nothing to do with me i am just speaking for people that have something good going on and decide to throw it away[b] because of a kiss.It can be taught na [/b]
True that
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by H2O2: 2:58am On Oct 04, 2008
Kissing makes me feel like a IndecentStar lipsrsealed

The way she melts after the whole ordeal just quadruples my undecided
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 3:15am On Oct 04, 2008
Finally we agree on something shocked
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:18am On Oct 04, 2008
Don't leave him just cause of that instead try telling him how you want him to kiss you, it makes it more sensual.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 04, 2008
A-40:

Finally we agree on something shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

grin grin grin
Lol you know i would do anything to make you smile wink
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by davidylan4(m): 3:45am On Oct 04, 2008
hmmm kissing is bad for ur health.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 04, 2008
davidylan*:

hmmm kissing is bad for ur health.
No wonder you can't kiss grin grin

A-40:

Lol you know i would do anything to make you smile wink
would you buy me a Lexus? smiley kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Knows I Am A Virgin / Red Hot: Naughty Girl Unveils Bare Enigmatic Boobs On Social Media (photo) / Jude Better Don't Sleep This Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.