Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597997 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by churchofsatan1: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
[/color]HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS, FOR LONG NOW!!, MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE REGISTRATION SITE OF THE ILLUMINATI. I MEAN THE CHURCH OF SATAN. TO ALL EYES OF THE PEOPLE. WE NIGERIAN HACKERS HAVE MADE A WAY TO FIND THIS REGISTRATION SITE. WHICH MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HAVE BEEN KILLING, DIEING, SEEKING TO HAVE.WE ALL MUST GO IN THIS WORLD WITH A SMILING FACES, THIS SITE IS SECRETE, ALL OVER THE WORLD.. BUT WE HACKER IS OUR WORK TO BRAKE INTO ANY SITE AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM IT, SO WE PRESENT TO YOU ALL, THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION SITE OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN, TO MAKE LIFE MORE PROFITABLE FOR YOU ALL....
WHAT WILL BE THE INTEREST OF OUR PROFESSION IF WE HIDE THIS OFFICIAL REGISTRATION SITE FROM THE WORLD, SO MANY HAVE BEEN REGISTERING. TRAVELING TO ( NEW YORK)- (UK)- (AUSTRALIA)- FOR THERE MEMBERSHIP INITIATION, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE WONDERING HOW TO DO THE REGISTRATION
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS. VISIT THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION SITE OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN. (WWW.CHURCHOFSATANWORLD.YOLASITE.COM) THEN CLICK ON REGISTRATION FORM IN THE SITE, THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
NOTE: THAT ANY BODY DOING THIS REGISTRATION IS ON HIS OWN, BECAUSE THERE ARE CONSEQUENCE? YOU STAND A 100% CHANCE OF GETTING ALL THE RICHES AND WEALTH. ON EARTH, BUT THEY ARE BLOOD SCARIFIES TO BE MADE, BUT LET ME GIVE AN EXPO ON THE EASY WAY OF THE SACRIFICE TO PICK , PLEASE DO NOT PICK, THE OPTION. WHICH IS {LIVE OF 80YEARS AND GIVE YOUR SOUL TO ILLUMINATI}, PLEASE I ADVICE YOU TO CHOOSE, THE OPTION, {ANIMAL SACRIFICE EVERY 2WEEKS}
THEY HAVE AGENT ALL OVER THE WORLD, EVEN IN {AFRICA} THERE MEMBERSHIP FEE IS ALSO ON THE SITE, FOR AFRICA. BELIEVE ME AFRICA IS THE LOWEST,
REMEMBER THE SITE IS ( WWW.CHURCHOFSATANWORLD.YOLASITE.COM )[color=#990000]
GOOD LUCK TO YOUR RICHES ?

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by lucikris(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2012
Hi, I am interested to be a member of your organization reach me at janaki4prasad@gmail.com.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by homeinhell: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
i am satan, and i'v tasted and confirm what it means 2 b satanic- follow satan and he will tell u what ur pastor can't tell u but he does it. d secret is dat in d church we call him God, n in d black mass we call him Lucifer
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by homeinhell: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
language is arbitrary and d same what we personalise as God in the christian church is d same as what we call satan here, but here in an advance manner
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by homeinhell: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
the same entity dat is personalised as God in d christian church, is d same Satan dat we are talking about for language is arbitrary. but satan keeps d church going

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by lejoem: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
send me d form @ chocho.decassidy@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
so u went to all tis trouble to dup people,wow down to creating a web sitee,any true satanist shud know tis is 419,by one look.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by adenekan4life: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
can someone tell me how i can become the member of church of satan.these are my emails adene4life@yahoo.com and mudashiru2012@gmail.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joe4christ(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
[size=15pt] Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

My fellow nigerians, you're about to make the greatest mistake of your life, a mistake you would forever regret, why would you sell your soul to your enemy (Lucifer the devil)?

you want to sell your soul for an earthly pleasure that profits you nothing, if you take this lane you would rot in hell for all eternity.

Jesus died on the cross for you so that you wont have to go to that terrible place, if you're reading this it simply means you are the one the lord wants to save out of this terrible mistake.
Only jesus can give you true riches that comes with peace and adds no sorrow in it, and eternal life where your soul will rest in peace indeed.
But satan has nothing good to offer you, when he offers you a thing he would eventually demand ten precious things in return and the end is eternity in hell forever.

please i beg you with the name of Jesus, please dont do this, dont sell your soul to a merciless being (Satan) Jesus died a painful death so that you wont end up making the decission you're about to make, this decission will land you in hell before you realises it.

Let him who have ears hear what the spirit of God is saying!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by adenekan4life: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2012
when is the next meeting of church of Satan will take place in Nigeria by the official members.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
Call me for more info.AVE SATANAS
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnpaul43: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2012
please let somebody show me the way to be richman in life

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnpaul43: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2012
i need to rich in life please contact me at noc9005@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2012
The infernal flames burn stronger and brighter than ever! Our lord Satan has risen, and the age of the Satanist is here! We have taken a stand on earthly and carnal satisfaction, and we have eliminated spiritual pipe dreams! Your self gratification shall come from your achivements herein, and cursed are the meek who belive the world will be delivered unto them! For verily i say to you, Deah shall come to the weakling and Wealth shall be for the strong! I curse you all that take Satanism as a joke and deceive lame minds with one fraudulent scheme or the other, asking them to pay money for what shouldnt be! For Satanism is a free and open religion. Blessed are you if self realization rather than desperation and frustruation is what made you to join Satanism! Our Lord Satan is everywhere, and you only need to seek him for him to come to you. Be not deceived by anyone attempting to defraud you of your hard earned money in other to become a Satanist, those people shall be cursed forever! For the purpose of group rituals established Satanists can reach me on hercules8995@yahoo.com . Shemhamforash, Hail Satan

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johndoe100(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2012
Most of the people here seeking the church of satan think it is the Nigerian "satan", the nollywood satan who will make you rich and powerful. It's not it is a group of deluded white people who want to rebel against their christian background. They (the church of satan) irritate me cos they are not original. Satan is a creation of the bible, how can you have a church of "satan".
Just another bunch of loosers.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2012
Johndoe100: Most of the people here seeking the church of satan think it is the Nigerian "satan", the nollywood satan who will make you rich and powerful. It's not it is a group of deluded white people who want to rebel against their christian background. They (the church of satan) irritate me cos they are not original. Satan is a creation of the bible, how can you have a church of "satan".
Just another bunch of loosers.
you barely have an idea what ure even talking about!

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by darlingtonchop: 9:54pm On May 25, 2012
how can i be full member?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by darlingtonchop: 10:00pm On May 25, 2012
I'm make-way working all day to be rich my email: makewayone@yahoo.com follows any successful way contact me, love you all my members
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by morne123: 7:54am On May 26, 2012
Hi how do you become a satanist and can satan really make you rich and famous
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by MillerDoe(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2012
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2012
morne123: Hi how do you become a satanist and can satan really make you rich and famous
the journey of the laft hand path is one of self realization. It will suit you more if u become a satanist out of self realization than out of desperation. I recommend u read our Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, atleast read it twice, understand it and see if it makes sense to you. If it does, then congratulations, for it will also lead you on your journey. As for your question regarding wealth, you will find within the Satanic Bible, in the third book..certain 'conditions' including the balance factor, which essentially will teach you that you must play your own part and input your own brainwork before Satan can effectively bless the work of your hands( after uve asked Him to ). For instance contracts worth millions of naira or dollars wont magically just start flying your way except you had first made a move and submitted some business proposals..u understand? Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Raotito(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2012
All the disciples working for their Master, Antichrist is the next to rule the world do you know this? they are working towards their government on earth. Let Christians also now wake up and finish the work our Master given to us. after Antichrist Our Lord Jesus Christ is coming to take over the government of this world. Christians visit this site and see the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ government and back to the commission given to us, delay of Rapture is dangerous. www.iwwmwitness.com.ng fiwon sile akoko tiwon niyi.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2012
What exactly do these blasphemous xtians come here to preach about Cant they go and start separate threads? Why must you always come and pollute this place with your jargons? This last one talking about second coming, do you think we fear your 'saviour'? Do you think yeshuas deceptiveness means anything to us? This is our age, this is our time..no heavenly legion can stand against us.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2012
oshi! church of satan dot yolasite ko, dot ni. Why would a whole biggy organization with so much money be hosted on a free server. satanist wanna dupe satanist. everrything = satan. if you guys n ir other religious sisters cannot preach love, i tink you all gonna burn in the imagination of your hell.
come to tink of it, it is blasphamy for a guy to build a 419 scam site n call it church of satan n most of yall greedy lazy guys brainwashd also looking for cheap money dropping ur emails. do you think satan needs lazy folks like you?. satan will purnish you all in hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.