Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. (4383 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Aladunni(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2008
tell him its ok and hang up.

no calls and no text for ever and ever.

they normally come back disturbing till thy kingdom come
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by nana(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
Aladunni:

tell him its ok and hang up.

no calls and no text for ever and ever.

they normally come back disturbing till thy kingdom come

Exactly!
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by wwe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
Does it matter? I mean, if it's over it's over, she isn't going to care what you say anymore.

Unless it's one of those, 'I just want to be friends now', then just go along with it.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
If my girl friend call me on fone and say such a thing, the only thing dat will come to my heat is maybe i have done something wrong, i will try talk 2 her face to face, if she insist then, , i know i cant beg a woman,i will hold her hands 4 the last time, kiss her, and i will let her know i feel inside my heart by cry in her present, u know why? I realy love my g/f she is most wonderful, astounding girl i ever see in my life. But when i over, nothing u can do Unless if u are loking 4 something alse
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
If my girl friend call me on fone and say such a thing, the only thing dat will come to my heat is maybe i have done something wrong, i will try talk 2 her face to face, if she insist then, , i know i cant beg a woman,i will hold her hands 4 the last time, kiss her, and i will let her know i feel inside my heart by cry in her present, u know why? I realy love my g/f she is most wonderful, astounding girl i ever see in my life. But when i over, nothing u can do Unless if u are loking 4 something alse
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by cherish(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by whitelexi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
"topic: All die na die, by phone, by text, by email sef, all die na die grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by illusion2: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

"topic: All die na die, by phone, by text, by email sef, all die na die grin grin grin
You should know . . . . . . wink
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
If happen find a better partner and move on
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by patwhizkid(f): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ topik

i'd throw away dat phone immediately & get a new one ASAP.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
No dont throw away the phone cos u dont wanna spend more money in your breaking i will say sell the phone and use the money the help the poor
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by patwhizkid(f): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
I'd bera throw away da shit to avoid dizturbanz!
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
dont get me wrong throw away the sim but not tha phone.Its silly throwing away the phone cos u bought it with ur hard earned cash.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by patwhizkid(f): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
I'd throw away da phone & uze da sim!
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
ur crazy the will be laughing if u do that more over ur not helping the planet when u can give the phone and sim to someone else to use. Be wise let ur break up help other no make u and others suffer
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by patwhizkid(f): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
Yez & yez i'd throw away only da phone bkuz hiz f.uck'n namez thur.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
Mate i give up with u.what dat Bleep,he does want to be with her what has it got to do with tha phone. ITS NOT MY DEM PROBLEM COS AM GETTING FUCKING STRESSED TALKING ABOUT IT.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
What re u doing up late any way isnt it yet ur bed time or is it ur ass they dumped
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by patwhizkid(f): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
Is evry tym zone da same?
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2009
dont let ur mum know ur up this late
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by saintobi14: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
where about u mailing from? Naija? I guess
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by whitelexi(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2009
illusion2:

You should know . . . . . . wink

I've seen enough of that for 3 lifetimes, so yes, apart from the initial disappointment - which leaves after a few shots of jack daniels by the way I dont see how it can be a problem grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by 9jii(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2009
i will change the phone buy onother brand and my service provider.i mean i will let it go just like my airtime even if its hurt much im sure i will come over it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's A Real Man / What Is The #1 Thing Women Lie About / Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.