Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. (10850 Views)

LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. by Alapomeji1: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2008
fellows, what is the major (as in number 1 job/reason) function/CREATION of LASTMA on our roads in lagos?

Is it to HOUND OUR CARS or RE-DIRECT road users?

I personnally think its to re-direct pple. As in correct pple when they are wrong n then hound cars when being sturborn or rude.
but the case is nt this way, infact the LASTMA guyz i see every where is always on the standby/lookout for a car that makes the slightest mistake n jump rit infront of the car thereby risking their own lives all in the name of ''i work for the highest authority in the land''

I truly hate seeing these guyz act most times on the road.

If you knw any better, kindly share n lets get some education on them.
Re: Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. by iginla(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2009
Guyz,
This question is begging for an answer, what are the functions of LASTMA? Does it include arresting and prosecuting environmental sanitation offenders?
Re: Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2009
Curious to see replies to this - I've never seen a LASTMA official in action.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? / Is Can-college Canada Legit? / Travelling To Ghana- Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.