Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bagco Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bagco Shares (1269 Views)

Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares / Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger / Bagco Public Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bagco Shares by cheavroi(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2008
Pls do anyone know the contact address for oceanic registrars.ive having issues with my bagco shares purchased during their last IPO
Re: Bagco Shares by switchmax8: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2008
Guy,
Oceanic registra is at Awolowo way Ikoyi.Board a bus going to obalende/cms alight at cms then board a bike and tell him or her that you are going to oceanice registra.let me know if you want more info and keep investing for your future before you will be caught napping
Re: Bagco Shares by cheavroi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
thanks but i would appreciate it ,if you can give me their phone no
Re: Bagco Shares by switchmax8: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
Guy,
I dont have their phone number i have misplaced it i will advice you go to their office and lay your complain calling them on phone will not bring positive results because some of the staff there dont even know the dealings of the firm they might not have idea of what is going on.There was a time i called to make enquiry on Geo FLuid private place the person that picked the call told me that there was nothing like that untill i got to their office personally before i was able to get the right information on where to lay my complain and yet,i could not have the certificate though still waiting.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares / Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? / Is Gtbank Now Charging 215/$?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.