Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Do You Believe In Herbs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Believe In Herbs? (829 Views)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Local Herbs For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Herbs? by seyiphunmy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
can you use herbs on whatever you might be going through?then call me on this number 08026583243.(seyi) but you have to believe
Re: Do You Believe In Herbs? by titilaelae(f): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2008
I believe in herbs but why do I have to call you? I know where to get my herbs - local or foreign - if I need any. By the way are you a herbalist?
Re: Do You Believe In Herbs? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
@titilaelae, it is nt every one who nos where to get der herbs, so plz allow her advertise!

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Alcohol / Can You Be Of Help? It Bothers Me A Lot / Cure For Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.