Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Local Herbs For Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Local Herbs For Diabetes (8553 Views)

HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes / Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Herbs For Diabetes by demmykay: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pls i need a download of local herbs that can be use to treat diabetes in place of medical tabs. Response will be appreciated
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by abbas2(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2012
Pls call abbas on 08035397819 or 08071540827 for free medication
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by NAJALYN: 3:18pm On May 11, 2012
@Poster, Tianshi has very effective cure for diabetes. The other cure is get bitter leaves, scent leaves & pumpkin leaves. Wash off sand. Then squeez & wash the leaves together, filter the water into a pot & boil. Filter the mixture, allow to cool, & store in bottles. Drink morning, evening & night. Its a good cure for diabetes.
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by demmykay: 6:12pm On May 15, 2012
@najanyl tanks for ur response. Pls dont mind my ignorance o. I dont know d pumpkin leave. Does it hv another name or a local name? I stay in abj pls where do u think i can get it? I goggle pumpkin saw d leaves but i dont think i hv seen it before. Pls response ASAP
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by santhitrading: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
demmykay: Pls i need a download of local herbs that can be use to treat diabetes in place of medical tabs. Response will be appreciated
: RESPECTED SIR, WE WISH TO INFORM U THAT WE CAN SUPPLY U 100% HERBAL TEA FOR DIABETES CONTACT US : santhitrading@gmail.com : RGDS / J MATHAN SANKAR
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by wakes: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
get moringa @poster and say bye bye to the wahala. Just google "moringa+diabetes" and get back to wakes on +2348065387819 for ALL MORINGA PRODUCTS(HERBAL)

Blessings!
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by Honiepie24: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Thank you abbas
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by bizmania(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by Honiepie24: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
@bizmania thats nice,pls could you give me more information on diabetic cure.its urgent pls.
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by bizmania(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by bizmania(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by Honiepie24: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanx a million bizmania,that was truelly inspiring,pls email me on brandyaaokorie@gmail.com.do you mean diabetes got permanent cure?the pancreas will start producing insullin once again?thats nice pls write me urgently.
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by loisella(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems 
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by fxpro62: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by bujojohn: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2020
You can herbs for diabetes from Nigeria on www.paxyou.om. paxyou.com is the leading health and wellness website for those who want to return to mother nature as the ultimate source of health and wellness.
Re: Local Herbs For Diabetes by herbalfixx: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2020
3 years ago, i used to suffer from the worst diabetes problem...I always had to worry about which foods increase my blood sugar. This resorted to me trying all kinds of meals that were bland and boring.
I was a burden on my family as they had to support me with paying for treatments which had no solution but rather many side effects, and I was terrified my kids would end up with my disease.
Every single day I had to prick my finger to test my blood sugar, then give myself painful insulin shots.
My case was a very STRANGE one because there was nothing I didn’t try.
I tried a lot of things but the pains and all the symptoms were still there until I finally got this solution.
I have decided to help people suffering with this problem...
This product is available on our website
https://herbalfixx.com/order-now/
You can also reach us on 08090721539 or email herbalfixx@gmail.com to get the treatment
With this treatment, it is good bye to diabetes forever!!!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 28 2021 In Nigeria / Allowing Visitors To Carry New Babies Exposes Them To Infections — Prof Olumide / 15 Health Benefits Of Bread Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.