Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs (4679 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Ayopercent(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
A Native doctor from ondo state has come out to
say that he can cure victims struck by the Ebola
virus.Mr Tosin Elemigbuwa (pictured) claims that
he has treated the virus in the past and does not
recognize it by the name "Ebola".
He said the description and symptoms of Ebola
match the rare sickness he treated in the past.
He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native
Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a
deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He
said it was highly contagious and almost
incurable.(continue)
Elemigbewa, who is currently in Lagos with some
of his relief medicine for the Ebola viciims, says
that the government should not underestimate
Yoruba traditional healers and that he should be
given a chance to prove that he can cure the
sickness at least with one patient. He advised
doctors against the use of syringe in treating the
disease as it worsens the sickness

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565187960253863&substory_index=0&id=262884720484190&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6048220070718029325%3Amf_story_key.8994932197109541123&__tn__=%2As
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by mumubynature(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
let him try nah butn no gloves oh Mr olumiwateva

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by slightlyMad(f): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
how can you cure something you havent had a privilege of coming across in your entire existence?
has he seen an ebola patient before or has he cured one?

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2014
slightlyMad: how can you cure something you havent had a privilege of coming across in your entire existence?
It seems it has happened in Nigeria before in some rural areas. Because, of lack of development in the rural areas, it was not noted.

I feel this man should be given a chance.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: It seems it has happened in Nigeria before in some rural areas. Because, of lack of development in the rural areas, it was not noted.

the man looks like ebola
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Airforce1(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Laughable
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Warlord3000(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2014
What's the worst that can happen..

Give him what he wants na..

But if I hear say him wear gloves or protective gear ehn

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by tinuolababy(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
thepathologist:

the man looks like ebola

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by guttentag(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
mumubynature: let him try nah butn no gloves oh Mr olumiwateva

Lol, u wan kill the Guy?

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Dygeasy(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: It seems it has happened in Nigeria before in some rural areas. Because, of lack of development in the rural areas, it was not noted.

Ebola is highly contagious and spreads rapidly if not contained.

How come we didn't have an epidemic or a large scale death of people when it happened? Or is the ebola we have now an advanced 21st century version/model?

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Doctorkay360: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2014
In any case,he should be tested first and given protective dressing to attend to the very sick in isolation camp.But if positive to test,he should be isolated and observed for 3 weeks after which we can start believing his claims of having a cure.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by omoadeleye(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2014
let him be given a chance now, but no ebola patient sholud be be sent to him, so he can prove the efficasy of herb, rather let him go and meet those quarantined, i pray it shuold be successful, but if there is a negative event he sholud also be quaranteed and never be grant a chance to go out.
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Ekundayo7: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2014
slightlyMad: how can you cure something you havent had a privilege of coming across in your entire existence?
Did you read what was written? The herbalist stated he had treated this before: ..."He said the description and symptoms of Ebola
match the rare sickness he treated in the past. He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a
deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He said it was highly contagious and almost incurable.(continue)"...
Let him try.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by femijck(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Well I think this is very possible..

.we only need to give him a chance to prove himself.....herbal medicine leads.....

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by imsuboi(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2014
this man should be arrested ASAP

Yoruba people sha undecided
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by guyANDROID1: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Well "never say never" Afterall, in the olden days there's nothing like oyibo doctor.

But hey!!! undecided There's fire on the mountain. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by sylve11: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014

U read am well? cool
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: It seems it has happened in Nigeria before in some rural areas. Because, of lack of development in the rural areas, it was not noted
and some people did not contact the virus back then?
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by sylve11: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2014
imsuboi: this man should be arrested ASAP

Why? cool

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by GIYAZZ(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Give him a try! Our government should STOP being Slaves to the whites!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by sylve11: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2014
imsuboi: this man should be arrested ASAP

Why arrest him ibo boy? cool

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by slightlyMad(f): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Did you read what was written? The herbalist stated he had treated this before: ..."He said the description and symptoms of Ebola
match the rare sickness he treated in the past. He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a
deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He said it was highly contagious and almost incurable.(continue)"...
Let him try.

so ebola is aisan ode?
let me give you a familiar analogy
lets assume here that typhoid has never been experienced in nigeria and malaria has been experienced and treated in the past as this man claims for aisan ode

This man has treated malaria in the past and there are reports that somewhere in the city, there is a new sickness called typhoid
since headache and cold is a symptom of malaria and typhoid,
he then comes out to say, you know what, i have a cure for that illness, it is called iba(malaria)

How is he sure? because headache and cold are the symptoms
so it HAS to be malaria.

Ebola is not the only hemorrhagic fever
culled from wikipedia

The viral hemorrhagic (or haemorrhagic) fevers (VHFs) are a diverse group of animal and human illnesses that may be caused by five distinct families of RNA viruses: the families Arenaviridae, Filoviridae, Bunyaviridae, Flaviviridae, and Rhabdoviridae. All types of VHF are characterized by fever and bleeding disorders and all can progress to high fever, shock and death in many cases. Some of the VHF agents cause relatively mild illnesses, such as the Scandinavian nephropathia epidemica (a Hantavirus), while others, such as Ebola virus, can cause severe, life-threatening disease.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_hemorrhagic_fever

so if this man thinks he can and want to help, let him quit social media and head to the infectious diseases center at Yaba
behind the military hospital where he will be greeted with live cases

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by felixtare(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
tinuolababy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

? ? ? ?
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by abatically(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Let him try.

So what? Did he carry out scientific analysis to determine if it was Ebola? Or don't u know a patient with malaria also has the same symptoms as one with typhoid fever? Or that someone with HIV has same symptoms as malaria? Someone with syphilis might also have same symptoms as someone with gonorrhea.

Aisan ode ko, aisan apeja no.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Larrylarex(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2014
There is no harm in trying especially as we have nothing to lose if he fails
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by MEILYN(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
omoadeleye: let him be given a chance now, but no ebola patient sholud be be sent to him, so he can prove the efficasy of herb, rather let him go and meet those quarantined, i pray it shuold be successful, but if there is a negative event he sholud also be quaranteed and never be grant a chance to go out.
Lol @ the bold. You very funny.
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by egopersonified(f): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Abeg, if this guy sure of him cure, make them infect am from the body fluids of those infected and make him begin use him drug take treat himself. If he recovers, then he don be nigerian ambassador to US automatically.
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by collins125: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Babasuwe is a living reason to believe in "traditional medicine and african magic" fed govt should give him a consent form to fill, find a willing ebola infected patient (patient has nothing to loose) and isolate both of them and come back after 21 days.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
There is an element of truth in what he said..d word 'ebola' means 'water'..d epidemic started in a river in congo were animals of all sort rest to drink water....so if he said ebola is an illness associated with a river god or goddess,he is absolute right...for dox debunking his claims..r u saying a herbal healer dnt knw d difference btw malaria fever n thyphoid feveru lie bro..d vry innate powers bone setters use to set bones wit almst 95% recovery rate..so it is with herbal healers..same way d claims of Dr.Abalaka n Prof.Maurice Iwu claims were debunked...in my place,der is mythical story of a monkey cured of an uncommon fever wen it by chance ate some herbs in d forest..d syptoms is same wit ebola...nfn to loose if he fails..we shld learn to appreciate our own....one naija...

7 Likes

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Amhappy(f): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
He should be given a chance but well kitted in the isolation centre

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
They would rather test-run a pesticide known as nano silver on fellow Nigerians than try dix herbal remedy..yrs after Faizer used Kano citizens as dia Lab test rats,we have not learnt our lessons...Nigerian govt with dia awkward way of thinking n doing fynxx..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Water / My Fitness Journey / Can You Get Hiv From A Person Feces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.