Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621613 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
traecey: fake gini?..park well o

Haba tracey.....I put swt nah........dnt be mean nah...
traecey: fake gini?..park well o

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
macuwon:

*steals an E-kiss* wow.. Ur lip taste like eclairs. grin
U jst made my day!
lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Temmytea70:

u dint do it wit dsame eloquency as Sokarsenal..plus d first time is olwaiz beta dan d 2nd ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
traecey: wah kisses?..my kisses aint free ni
dat is why i paid ur bride price na wey ur pple want kill me because i be doctor grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Traecey i see u doin ya thing.lips sealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
cutiepie01: maybe the person dat sold it to u doesnt know the price.Lolz.But the shoe is very nice and cheap oh!If only u can send it 2 me via whatsapp,i'll give u money 2 get it 4 me.

@meatpie...sowi I mean angel cutepie..dats d actual price in orile bustop..if only u av bin dere b4 u wil understnd wat am tokin abt..do u no dat u can get female wears in orile for #20.it sound funy(u can ask ikescop) ..I was d pesin dat bought d last KIT for 700h and I gav d seller 1000,dat was 2days ago(tuesday)...fear gree me colet change..wen I c one corper dey book down..I tod her to bring anoda kit wich she brot on wednesday,and I gav her #300 insted of #400...I bot 2 pairs for #1300...
If I buy am 4 u,Hw I won take send am 4 u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
traecey: u dint do it wit dsame eloquency as Sokarsenal..plus d first time is olwaiz beta dan d 2nd ni

Now I get dat......dats a lesson to learn for anoda day........"swt"
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by siegfried99(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
I greet everyone in the house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
lorddaywalker: after person don use 1year and 5months for house,the NYSC camp date no gree waka com.chai!, can't wait.the time is near! #TEAMB14#
me done wait 1yr 2months 2weeks be like a year, e just dey crawl
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

While I'm here thinking that time is moving too fast and it needs to chill!
too fast bawo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha.......WICKED.........SURULERE......And moreover the reasons why prices are high is not due to LATE BUYING, its due to the influx of many people buying a particular set of items (white shirts, shorts, shoes) in a particular market, so when the traders have like 10people buying in a day, they ask questions and decide to hike the price.....which means since most people are buying now the prices becomes high now, not later when few people are buying......but anyways this only works if everybody is going to the same market at the same time......and one important thing is everybody has the way they operate which is comfortable to them.....take swit traecey for instance, she has packed all the things needed in a box and locked it even though we are counting 26 days to August 5th she's comfortable doing things, but to some people it might be hurrying and over excitement
26 days ke, mine says 2weeks 14days ooo abeg no allow nysc shift am o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
buksich: Nop,ba3 wnt low. Wld gt d cd 2dy. Thnx dear,av a grt day. I hp ur eyes don clear wella,no go dey sleep 4wrk oo.
Haba..sleep ke? I have been hopping from one okada to the other. I wouldn't want to sleep on an okada na.. grin
I hope work has been going on well over there too?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha.......WICKED.........SURULERE......And moreover the reasons why prices are high is not due to LATE BUYING, its due to the influx of many people buying a particular set of items (white shirts, shorts, shoes) in a particular market, so when the traders have like 10people buying in a day, they ask questions and decide to hike the price.....which means since most people are buying now the prices becomes high now, not later when few people are buying......but anyways this only works if everybody is going to the same market at the same time......and one important thing is everybody has the way they operate which is comfortable to them.....take swit traecey for instance, she has packed all the things needed in a box and locked it even though we are counting 26 days to August 5th she's comfortable doing things, but to some people it might be hurrying and over excitement

Aptly said.

Depending on the situation of things(one of which is where I'm posted to), I might buy my stuffs on the day I'm moving to camp. Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
mikedimeji:

Hellooo! Leave my state out of this.
If u need job in my state after ur service come we will fix u up some where.

Our state, bro. Our state!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

Aptly said.

Depending on the situation of things(one of which is where I'm posted to), I might buy my stuffs on the day I'm moving to camp. Lol

Yup. Me too. Depends on the proximity and how mad I decide to be during that period!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Yup. Me too. Depends on the proximity and how mad I decide to be during that period!

And by then, expect to buy them at prices stated below

1. Waist pouch- #150
2. Sneakers- #750
3. Ralph Lauren Shirt- #1250
4.Shorts- #230
e.t.c

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Haba..sleep ke? I have been hopping from one okada to the other. I wouldn't want to sleep on an okada na.. grin
I hope work has been going on well over there too?

Day's bn goin on well. Ds 1 weh u dey hop 4rm okada 2d oda, abeg tk am easy oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

Aptly said.

I guess you will be buying ur shorts in a boutique..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
buksich: Day's bn goin on well. Ds 1 weh u dey hop 4rm okada 2d oda, abeg tk am easy oo
Lols..thanks jare. I would be careful. Glad to know your day's been going well. Any news on the dress? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
After enough trouble and stress ......just got my result...! Nysc..90% loading

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smeeky: I guess you will be buying ur shorts in a boutique..

hehehehe, this bros dey make me laugh.

Bouti wetin? How you tey dey reason me?

Forget say we dey blow grammar for here o.

Na yaba things o o. Not ready to waste my hard earned money buying at a boutique.

Afterall, the difference between yaba and the boutique na packaging grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enimoney...you have just been observing this days. What's up? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
adonismuller: After enough trouble and stress ......just got my result...! Nysc..90% loading
u see ya life.i told to behave like man and stop complaining like a woman.now my prophesy worked.u see ya life

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Temmytea70:
Where u tink say I dey sidon before?...back seat?.....heheheheh.....I laff in Japanese.......me wey dry VIP seat for this B14 cinema.....oh,I don see u.......but why u squeeze urself for dat chair nah.....come join me jawe...
ehen see me. Guy make we leave one seat in between us incase of any beta babe wey wan sidon for front too. U know as e dey be naaw!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smeeky: really? Na en u neva run go take the script
See ur long mouth like penguin own angry
Choi I nisss dis E-fight oº°˚
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Meeky: u see ya life.i told to behave like man and stop complaining like a woman.now my prophesy worked.u see ya life
hahahah bro no b small oo.........I was surprised wen I got der and saw my result right in my file,duly signed.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

hehehehe, this bros dey make me laugh.

Bouti wetin? How you tey dey reason me?

Forget say we dey blow grammar for here o.

Na yaba things o o. Not ready to waste my hard earned money buying at a boutique.

Afterall, the difference between yaba and the boutique na packaging grin
Lol...no be watin I mean bro.
You say u go buy a day bfr camp,so u go carry okrika put for ur body without bleaching the dirts of it.
If u see my own u no go blive say na okrika because of the packaging...E even dey inside drycleaner nylon grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
traecey: here it is again
potable and nice.BTW,do they permit other colours aside black?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smeeky: Lol...no be watin I mean bro.
You say u go buy a day bfr camp,so u go carry okrika put for ur body without bleaching the dirts of it.
If u see my own u no go blive say na okrika because of the packaging...E even dey inside drycleaner nylon grin grin

Lol, now I understand.

Well, in that case, I'll have to wash it in camp.

My only fear be say, Yokiti fit come now talk say soldier no go let you wash cloth for camp grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine: Enimoney...you have just been observing this days. What's up? smiley
lol! Boss gud evening o! Just observing jawe.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Okay. I finally got the supposed waist bag. But Heaven knows I ain't putting shi on my waist grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
ENIMONEY: lol! Boss gud evening o! Just observing jawe.
Of all names, she called me Boss. Like....Boss!!!!!! shocked shocked
Why not dear or sweetheart or love or darling or sweety or even husby?. I am sure that is what she would have called me if I were female angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.