Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619106 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Of all names, she called me Boss. Like....Boss!!!!!! shocked shocked
Why not dear or sweetheart or love or darling or sweety or even husby?. I am sure that is what she would have called me if I were female angry grin
lmao!!! Am scared ni! So many cream chics in your life! I no get power for e-fight grin grin loool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Gudevening housemates!!!how una evening dey go!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by femijck(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello house abeg i need ur help now o....

1.I enta market today go shop for my camping.....so i only sized the right leg tenis before buying it....as i come reach house, size am again ...na im i see say na 2right legs dem pack for me and the place far no be small...so pls wu is ready to swap a left leg.

2. I no see black waist bag.....so i bought one which is purely army colour and infront of it is written 'guns and weapons'...pls do u think i can use this?...i'm a safe....i no be soldier oo

3. Instead of buying pairs of plain white socks, na d one wey get Naija flag enta ma eyes...now wey i don buy am....i come dey recheck?...pls im i safe?

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao!!! Am scared ni! So many cream chics in your life! I no get power for e-fight grin grin loool
grin grin grin
I would be happy if you can name the ''so many cream chics in my life'' so I can do the needful. cool
A gorgeous lady I used to know on this #teamB14 thread took my heart and broke it into a million pieces. She is now frolicking with the likes of rationalmind and macuwon, right in my presence, adding insult upon my injury. It is a spectacular embarrassment to my e-masculinity and a dent to my burgeoning reputation as an e-romantic. cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
bentonmaye: Gudevening housemates!!!how una evening dey go!!!
Eberi papa (1) of Bayelsa cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hissexcellencie: ehen see me. Guy make we leave one seat in between us incase of any beta babe wey wan sidon for front too. U know as e dey be naaw!

Na tru talk o......I go leave dis chair for my right hand side....u go sit down left hand si de,I go dey middle b dat.... wink
Hissexcellencie: ehen see me. Guy make we leave one seat in between us incase of any beta babe wey wan sidon for front too. U know as e dey be naaw!

Na tru talk o......I go leave dis chair for my right hand side....u go sit down left hand si de,I go dey middle b dat....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Lols..thanks jare. I would be careful. Glad to know your day's been going well. Any news on the dress? wink

Ddnt evn touch it 2dy,til mon. we nided 2deliver sme dresses 2dy,I'd 2giv a helpin hand. Abt leavin d shop nw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

And by then, expect to buy them at prices stated below

1. Waist pouch- #150
2. Sneakers- #750
3. Ralph Lauren Shirt- #1250
4.Shorts- #230
e.t.c

LOL

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
femijck: Hello house abeg i need ur help now o....

1.I enta market today go shop for my camping.....so i only sized the right leg tenis before buying it....as i come reach house, size am again ...na im i see say na 2right legs dem pack for me and the place far no be small...so pls wu is ready to swap a left leg.

2. I no see black waist bag.....so i bought one which is purely army colour and infront of it is written 'guns and weapons'...pls do u think i can use this?...i'm a safe....i no be soldier oo

3. Instead of buying pairs of plain white socks, na d one wey get Naija flag enta ma eyes...now wey i don buy am....i come dey recheck?...pls im i safe?
Lol .....Concerning ur number 1 issue, guess we are in the same boat o. I was just chilling in the house today and my mumsie just entered and brought 3pairs of shorts and 3 pairs of white tops which bought for me. I was really surprised because I was still planning to get those stuffs few days to camp. She also got a white tennis to complete it,but when I tried the tennis I discovered they were two left legsgrin. I don't know ur size neither do I know the type of tennis u got,by mine is size 40 or smaller sef cos I have a small leg sha. Though am already planning to get another one sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014

You're safe Jor. Nothing do You! Them no born any soldier well to try tell you nonsense!
grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin
I would be happy if you can name the ''so many cream chics in my life'' so I can do the needful. cool
A gorgeous lady I used to know on this #teamB14 thread took my heart and broke it into a million pieces. She is now frolicking with the likes of rationalmind and macuwon, right in my presence, adding insult upon my injury. It is a spectacular embarrassment to my e-masculinity and a dent to my burgeoning reputation as an e-romantic. cry

Dude can sweet talk for the galaxy!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
DEALING WITH LONELINESS WHILE SERVING
Let's be honest, one of the most challenging aspect of service year is being posted to a rural area where one could be lonely. Loneliness is a reality in the NYSC scheme even though the officials try to ensure that more than one Corps members are posted to a given community. You may find yourself in an environment where you are the only corps member. How do you cope? How do you handle it in order for you not to be idle, hence opening yourself to being the devil's workshop?

1) Invest Your Idle Time In Personal Development: You have a lifetime opportunity to develop yourself mentally, academically and most importantly, spiritually. You have all the time to sit down and plan your life and future. Never go to service without taking along your textbooks and other materials you need for personal development. No matter how much you think you know or can do today, in this digital age, your knowledge and skills are becoming obsolete at a very rapid age.

2) Invest In Credible Involvement In Community Life: God told the Israelites when they were in Babylon to feel at home in the country of their captivity. He urged them to plant fields, expand but not to forget they were total strangers. The idea for them is to get involved in community life. People will respect, honor and protect you in the community if you make meaningful contributions to whatever good that is happening in that community. Get involved.

3) Invest In Some Personal Spiritual Growth Efforts: The only time you would ever be free (be in charge of your time and control how you use it) to invest in your personal growth is during service year. You have all the time to do as you wish, hence, you must be engrossed in developing yourself spiritually. Take books with you that would challenge you to be the best for God, pray and read His word voraciously. Develop an insatiable appetite for them. They would sustain you.

4) Get Occupied With Something Beneficial: There is always something beneficial that you can get involved with. Learning the language of the land, exploring the community, transferring knowledge to the locals through skill acquisition programs etc. Don't just be idle, make sure you find ways of influencing them positively in all ways possible.
(Culled from Serving The Nation Without Tears by Fola Tunde-Oyediran)
#teamB14 #August5th cool

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
buksich: Ddnt evn touch it 2dy,til mon. we nided 2deliver sme dresses 2dy,I'd 2giv a helpin hand. Abt leavin d shop nw
Alright dear. Safe journey back home. You need to rest well o, remember there's shopping tomorrow wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Eberi papa (1) of Bayelsa cool
cheesy.gudevening boss!!how u doing sir....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
HuckleberryFinn: Dude can sweet talk for the galaxy!!
tongue tongue
"The pen is mightier than the sword. But the pen na learner for where the tongue dey"..Mark Twain (10,000BC)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine: DEALING WITH LONELINESS WHILE SERVING
Let's be honest, one of the most challenging aspect of service year is being posted to a rural area where one could be lonely. Loneliness is a reality in the NYSC scheme even though the officials try to ensure that more than one Corps members are posted to a given community. You may find yourself in an environment where you are the only corps member. How do you cope? How do you handle it in order for you not to be idle, hence opening yourself to being the devil's workshop?

1) Invest Your Idle Time In Personal Development: You have a lifetime opportunity to develop yourself mentally, academically and most importantly, spiritually. You have all the time to sit down and plan your life and future. Never go to service without taking along your textbooks and other materials you need for personal development. No matter how much you think you know or can do today, in this digital age, your knowledge and skills are becoming obsolete at a very rapid age.

2) Invest In Credible Involvement In Community Life: God told the Israelites when they were in Babylon to feel at home in the country of their captivity. He urged them to plant fields, expand but not to forget they were total strangers. The idea for them is to get involved in community life. People will respect, honor and protect you in the community if you make meaningful contributions to whatever good that is happening in that community. Get involved.

3) Invest In Some Personal Spiritual Growth Efforts: The only time you would ever be free (be in charge of your time and control how you use it) to invest in your personal growth is during service year. You have all the time to do as you wish, hence, you must be engrossed in developing yourself spiritually. Take books with you that would challenge you to be the best for God, pray and read His word voraciously. Develop an insatiable appetite for them. They would sustain you.

4) Get Occupied With Something Beneficial: There is always something beneficial that you can get involved with. Learning the language of the land, exploring the community, transferring knowledge to the locals through skill acquisition programs etc. Don't just be idle, make sure you find ways of influencing them positively in all ways possible.
(Culled from Serving The Nation Without Tears by Fola Tunde-Oyediran)
#teamB14 #August5th cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
tongue tongue
"The pen is mightier than the sword. But the pen na learner for where the tongue dey"..Mark Twain (10,000BC)

LOL!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Alright dear. Safe journey back home. You need to rest well o, remember there's shopping tomorrow wink

Thnx dear. wud go 4shoppin latr in d eve,gt owambe 2mrw grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
buksich: Thnx dear. wud go 4shoppin latr in d eve,gt owambe 2mrw grin
Chei...I LOVE OWAMBE's grin. You really got your weekend stuffed..that's good anyway. So I should be expecting take away from the Owambe and goodies from the shopping abi? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin

i heard my name... Are u jealous? grin adaekube is indeed a cream babe! Very creamy!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
macuwon: i heard my name... Are u jealous? grin adaekube is indeed a cream babe! Very creamy!
*sharpens cutlass* angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow! Am happy... My guy returned from aba empty handed... So i collected back all my cash and even thanked him for no longer buying..
I guess i can relax nd watch odas till d morning of aug 5th when i'l do my own shopping grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
*sharpens cutlass* angry

*stepping backwards*
i hope dis is just E-cutlass...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin

lmao grin I cnt laugh....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ekina(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Going 2 get my own kits 2mao, d whole tin don tire me sef; I suppose don serve since November, its nt thrilling @ all, make I sha serve comot n continue wiv my life jare.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
ekina: Going 2 get my own kits 2mao, d whole tin don tire me sef; I suppose don serve since November, its nt thrilling @ all, make I sha serve comot n continue wiv my life jare.
Well, I guess everything happens for a reason. And also, there is a set time for everything. This is your time to serve.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao grin I cnt laugh....
Which one exactly do you want me to believe? Your "lmao" or your "I can't laugh"? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
Chei...I LOVE OWAMBE's grin. You really got your weekend stuffed..that's good anyway. So I should be expecting take away from the Owambe and goodies from the shopping abi? wink

Yeske, oya mk we waka 2geda na sinx u luv OWANBE grin buh u ddnt plan 4dt b4, dnt wry dhl wl delievr both d takeaway&d goodies @ur doorstep cuz it wl b 2large 2snd 2ru fone. Op uv gtn hme?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014

*rotfl* number one rily got me cracking. U̶̲̥̅̊ got one of d most hilarious shopping v ever read. Y did U̶̲̥̅̊ buy army colour since U̶̲̥̅̊ dint see d black U̶̲̥̅̊ want? U̶̲̥̅̊ ƒø̲̣̣я̅ buy pink. Lol. And U̶̲̥̅̊ wuld have just bot pop socks instead of d one wit d naija flag. Lmao! Na U̶̲̥̅̊ shop pass. u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin

Hehehehe, there's no lady out there who doesn't like good things.

Show me that lady who wouldn't want to frolic with macuwon and myself?

It's no fault of the lady, we both are just so irresistible grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

You're safe Jor. Nothing do You! Them no born any soldier well to try tell you nonsense!
grin
grin

Lol, e no dey hard to know who soldier never beat before. grin

Obviously, dem never beat you before

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.