Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622446 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . About the state allowance only 600 or so corpers would get it...so even many stream 1 corpers wouldn't get it........and companies being filled up, I think if I was 'runsing' lagos I should have 'runsed' the ppa company...so that shouldn't be a problem
i asked you some question pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
zerray: redeploying to lag will be almost impossible with all these streams naaah. u stay in ph right pls where is eleme? hw is the place? is it still in ph? do they cross water to get there
. Well I did point out that lagos camp would be full then..........To your questions...yes I stay in ph, eleme is not in ph dear....eleme is in eleme its like Warri and Asaba......Asaba is not in warri (hope you get my point).......well the accommodation cost would be much much cheaper than ph......and there are diverse people there because of the refinery.....And NO you don't cross water to get there......let's say from Water Lines park which seems to be the major stop for inter state buses in ph to eleme should not be more than 45 minutes (inclusive of the normal traffic jam)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ifyzo: one will av to wait for d oda
yes babe .since during nysc no residency so d exams has to wait.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arrihinius: Gud p.m house,i hope i ave graduates that r abt to b corp members in d house?Dis issue dat was just release by Nysc officials calls 4 sensitivity.Somebody will ask y?lets look at d way tins r happening in dis our set.(1)ASUU strike (2)Timetable changed frm july to August (3)Now Aug to Sept 4 some affected states,somebody wil say it wil nt affect me cos my state of choice is nt among d affected state,but watch ur back(makan makan niioo).I believe sometin is going wrong somewhere.Dats y i want to implore us dat we need to be fervent in prays before,during and after our service.Just d little money i have.God bless us.
lol....you enter a batch B corps members thread and u are asking if there are graduates about to become corpers here....no we just finished secondary school...lol
well i think instead of being pessimistic i'd rather say we are special...for me dis recent change by nysc is a nice development...anyone posted to those states dont have to waste money on medical report shit....yes we need to pray,but we should thank God for the fact that we are alive.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
I still don't know why exactly I should PRAY for stream One. Those situations listed by Zerray are the same conditions that would be faced by most corpers in all states. We of course all know that allowance in Lagos is a matter of luck. Those that want to serve in Lagos don't even have the issue of allowance in their mind at all. So it isn't a big deal. If I make stream 2, at least I go collect August salary before camp cheesy. (That is if Lagos works out anyways)
. Ori e wa gbe (you seem to like this).........I immediately said all this in my next post
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
traecey: am swt shuga nd u?
fine dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
If I make stream 2, at least I go collect August salary before camp cheesy. (That is if Lagos works out anyways)
are u sure abt dat? how're u gonna collect August salary without registration?

Na now u just dey doubt if Lagos workout ni? lolz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . Well I did point out that lagos camp would be full then..........To your questions...yes I stay in ph, eleme is not in ph dear....eleme is in eleme its like Warri and Asaba......Asaba is not in warri (hope you get my point).......well the accommodation cost would be much much cheaper than ph......and there are diverse people there because of the refinery.....And NO you don't cross water to get there......let's say from Water Lines park which seems to be the major stop for inter state buses in ph to eleme should not be more than 45 minutes (inclusive of the normal traffic jam)
hahahahahah ok tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
Lagos allowance is JUST 10k.
. JUST 10k to 600 or so LUCKY people.......and you forgot to tell him you live in lagos right now....so if it works accommodation is 0 naira for one year
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yokiti
How much should one REASONABLE expect to spend in camp. How can one take? 10k, 20k ... What will be enough? What s the average daily spend assuming you decide not to eat camp food! Just to be comfy but not extravagant.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Meeky: Prixxy love its been a while babe.how u doin.seems u av been busy though.hope d week was fair.hope ur preferred state is not among dos affected states.enjoy ur moments
guy, my preferred state ȋ̝̊̅§ among o lagos, bt A̶̲̥̅♏ praying ƒø̲̣̣я̅ stream 1. Even if na stream 2, God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥. Its wit faith A̶̲̥̅♏ gon use to tear open my call up letter come 28th, 29th or 30th whichever day my faculty chooses to give us ours. w
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
Lagos allowance is JUST 10k.
yes but 10times more dan dat of gombe and born ..lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arrihinius: Gud p.m house,i hope i ave graduates that r abt to b corp members in d house?Dis issue dat was just release by Nysc officials calls 4 sensitivity.Somebody will ask y?lets look at d way tins r happening in dis our set.(1)ASUU strike (2)Timetable changed frm july to August (3)Now Aug to Sept 4 some affected states,somebody wil say it wil nt affect me cos my state of choice is nt among d affected state,but watch ur back(makan makan niioo).I believe sometin is going wrong somewhere.Dats y i want to implore us dat we need to be fervent in prays before,during and after our service.Just d little money i have.God bless us.
Conspiracy theorist ni bobo yi sha! Bros there is nothing wrong anywhere, everything that has happened up till this moment has a logical reason behind it . So it's not much of a big deal that we need to get all religious about jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Meeky: some hospitals do give 2 weeks while some just one week
Doki mi, na as dem like na im den dey do o. I know of someone (including her co- hospital corpers, Batch C) that wasnt permitted to go when her colleagues left for home. She was only permited for Christmas and New year celebration.
Thanks for the the calabar language you taught me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Arrihinius(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
zerray: hehehe nothing to pray abt,if they like they can cancel it thats their business cos they are the ones that will suffer it.hw are u anyway it bn ages
Travelled to la gon just returned a wk ago.Hw is everytin?Am just concern abt d issues.Hope u r fyn?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Arrihinius(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
zerray: hehehe nothing to pray abt,if they like they can cancel it thats their business cos they are the ones that will suffer it.hw are u anyway it bn ages
Travelled to la gon just returned a wk ago.Hw is everytin?Am just concern abt d issues.Hope u r fyn?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
zerray: hahahahahah ok tnks
. But apart from the refinery, there's really nothing in eleme....if you are sure of the help you are getting, choose ONNE.....its close to eleme like say wuse zone 2 to wuse market (you stay in abj, u should understand).....its that close....the amount of companies and industries in ONNE and the considerable small size compared to PH makes ph look like a joke
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
. Nice point bro.......but whether they postpone or not....people who believe in prayers would pray, people who don't would not...it seems to me your are saying pray only when there is problems....my point though
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Arrihinius(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
ajasa4link:
Conspiracy theorist ni bobo yi sha! Bros there is nothing wrong anywhere, everything that has happened up till this moment has a logical reason behind it . So it's not much of a big deal that we need to get all religious about jare
Bro weda na conspiracy theory or not we still need to pray.Watch and ............fill in d right tin.Tanx bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Arrihinius(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . Nice point bro.......but whether they postpone or not....people who believe in prayers would pray, people who don't would not...it seems to me your are saying pray only when there is problems....my point though
No bro go through my post again i said we need to pray before,during nd after our service 4 ourselves
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
nobletay:

. Sometimes don't hurry to respond.....it affects most job applicants in job interviews....lol....I'd like to think he meant AUGUST SALARY.....he works right now.....a lot of people here work or use to
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . But apart from the refinery, there's really nothing in eleme....if you are sure of the help you are getting, choose ONNE.....its close to eleme like say wuse zone 2 to wuse market (you stay in abj, u should understand).....its that close....the amount of companies and industries in ONNE and the considerable small size compared to PH makes ph look like a joke
no far frm dt just wanted to knw where eleme is
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arrihinius: Travelled to la gon just returned a wk ago.Hw is everytin?Am just concern abt d issues.Hope u r fyn?
yh tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
nobletay:

I wasn't talking about allowance bro cheesy. Salary is different from allowance cool.

And again, there is a difference between 'I will serve in Lagos' and 'I want to serve in Lagos' tongue
Quote me where I said I will serve in Lagos cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
nobletay:
this is incredible, 1st time in history
those clamouring for Lagos and osun av got to think twice
too late to rethink.no matter late dey will surely go to camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
zerray: no far frm dt just wanted to knw where eleme is
. Ok
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
AdaEkube please talk too me..how far? sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by blessedtj(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Another one from NYSC

SOME CHANGES IN THE 2014 BATCH 'B' ORIENTATION COURSE
The NYSC Management has made a decision regarding 2014 Batch 'B' orientation exercise as follows:-
THAT PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO SOME STATES WILL GO FOR STREAM II AS INDICATED BELOW
Duration:- 3 weeks
Commencement:- Monday 1st September, 2014.
Swearing-in Ceremony:- Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
Closing Ceremony:- Monday 22nd September, 2014

THAT BELOW ARE THE AFFECTED STATES AND ORIENTATION EXERCISE VENUES

S/NO STATE VENUE
1 ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP
2 BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP
3 BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP
4 GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP
5 JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP
6 OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP
7 YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP
8 LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAMP

NOTE
All the states NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on 5th August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.
Lagos is going to have Two streams (I and II), both will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.
The camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on your callup letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
does dat mean our NYSC has bin postponed till nxt year or y ar u saying ds tinz? CHANGES STARTS SOMEWHERE AT A PARTICULAR TIME
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
moshmod101:
Tnk God say man no forcefully runs Lagos TeamOgun
Seconded...Also TeamOGUN.....How'spreparation going
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
yokiti: Doki mi, na as dem like na im den dey do o. I know of someone (including her co- hospital corpers, Batch C) that wasnt permitted to go when her colleagues left for home. She was only permited for Christmas and New year celebration.
Thanks for the the calabar language you taught me.
boss mehn dat is serious oh.so how dem been come pack dia luggage come take work na.dat kind thing no pure.as for d calabar language u are welcome.its a pleasure

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014

There are reasonable explanations for the whole stream I and II thing. But still, people who pray should always be prayerful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.