Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619450 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ewiss: Hello team B14 hw una dey dis nite
We cool. How are you too?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
bentonmaye: yes o!!
make i go start my shopping
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg:
make i go start my shopping
I jst wan get xtra short.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
bentonmaye: I jst wan get xtra short.
u wan open boutique for camp ni.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine: gaetano....khalessi Lord. cool

It's been a long time #Alobam

Sanguine.... Protector of the B14 Realm.

Sup with you bro? A lil bird told me dat u'hv really been good to the Ladies. Okwa ya? #e_bu_kwa_ALOBAM
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mr. Blue ink, I see you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Shazam1077(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg:
Yea I get ur point its a sincere person just one of the unforeseen cases. Thanks bro
How's ur day been
We tnk God. Be it stream 1 or 2, i hope nd pray we live 2 see dat day nd beyond in gud health

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
*clears throat*

Permission to e-flirt...... ENIMONEY, sup sugar
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
[color=]haven't been able to comment since afternoon. Dunno why, I was dumb.[/color]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Shazam1077: We tnk God. Be it stream 1 or 2, i hope nd pray we live 2 see dat day nd beyond in gud health
amen. I just don't pray for any of those states
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg:
u wan open boutique for camp ni.
lol,nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Whats up with NYSC and this their new directive. Lagos is actually my prefered location. I have pressed buttons for my posting there. But with this new development, i am indifferent!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yokiti

Hunny, I luv you an all *beats chest* but dudeeee, what's with the bible quotes and the loooong novel. Damn!

P.s. Only joking really...Appreciate the info! To summarise-So basically 10k a week spend should meet everyone in the middle, me thinks!

Thanks tho. wink
yokiti:
Reasonable, I am permitted to quote the qualities of a bishop as listed in the book of 1 Timothy 3 vs 1-7?
1 Timothy 3:1-7King James Version (KJV)
1. This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given
to hospitality, apt to teach;
3. Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of
God?)
6. Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Reasonable as a word is subjective. The quality , quantity and prizes of things will differ from one camp to another. You taste too matter.
If you are lover of Fried rice with other helper like cole slaw, plantain, meat/fish/ egg not forgeting the coca cola jingles; "rice with coke, better together" and you wont stop your friend from benefitting from you; you will have to be heavily loaded. Anyone that cant do without eating "good/ very satisfying" 3 square meal and other sweet mouth candies. Also, anyone like the man in the Fidelity/ Wema bank benefits of insurance jingles some 4 - 5 years ago of "not eating your tomorrow" ( the fat person in the advert has plates full of meat and is still requesting for more) will all fall in this category .
Other categories are those that will end up using their certificates as a collateral at the beer joint ( dont let this suprise you ) till they pay the 19800 allawee because they are heavy drinkers and not stingy when it comes to impressing their new catches.
If you have lived in Awo hall in Obafemi Awolow University ( I respect the communism spirit in this great hall of residence of the school where true radical leaders for positive change are made ; please am not insulting anybody/ school/ organisation and I hope this wont cause another "some of them wished they had attended OAU" crusade) or attended Federal government colleges with bullying seniors and gluttonous partners at dinningand you have been groomed to survive in any weather; you might not spend much because you will survive with the camp food, only that the tea or whatsoever they will call it might end up being a coloured hot water (so will need to your own bournvita/ milo/ milk/ sugar / honey or any sweetner to your taste). Reports has it that FCT and Lagos corpers most times are well taken care of because of it proximity to seat of power and the fear of the unknown.
I am telling you that you can survive with even less than #15,000 because it depends on you coupled with the fact that you will paid a cash total of #22;300 in camp (bicyle #1000, transport #1500 and 1st federal allawee #19800).
Please pardon my long epistle and typos; I will edit when am chanced.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
bentonmaye: lol,nah
how many u don buy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Darkchocolate: Yokiti

Hunny, I luv you an all *beats chest* but dudeeee, what's with the bible quotes and the loooong novel. Damn!

P.s. Only joking really...Appreciate the info! To summarise-So basically 10k a week spend should meet everyone in the middle, me thinks!

Thanks tho. wink

You are welcome. Yes, that amount will over do sef
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Miss Akwa Ibom get plenty teeth oº°˚. Close-up good. #Mgbn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Darkchocolate: Yokiti

Thanks tho. wink
dundee lol u remind me of an old tv advert
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
yokiti:

You are welcome. Yes, that ammount willover do sef
haven't seen ur mail. Pls re-send.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
gaetano:

Sanguine.... Protector of the B14 Realm.

Sup with you bro? A lil bird told me dat u'hv really been good to the Ladies. Okwa ya? #e_bu_kwa_ALOBAM

Boss...Na you we dey follow for back....cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
gaetano: *clears throat*

Permission to e-flirt...... ENIMONEY, sup sugar
am good sweetie, how you? #gives him a peck grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ewiss(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
We cool. How are you too?
Am fine hwz ada's health
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hissexcellencie: haven't seen ur mail. Pls re-send.
Nothing much, just the response to your mail and I gave you reason for your antispam bot ban (your usage of .... ) in your reply to samguine's post on streams.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
cry if I fall into Stream 2(nt that I can swim) will have to celebrate my bday inside camp! I was gonna throw a party before o! Chai grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg:
how many u don buy
5,jst wan add 2 or 3...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ewiss: Hello team B14 hw una dey dis nite
fine ma.seems u are enjoy d thread now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
yokiti:
Nothing much, just the response to your mail and I gave you reason for your antispam bot ban (your usage of .... ) in your reply to samguine's post on streams.
*scratching head*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by easrael(f): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Please... Someone should explain what having 2 streams imply... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by godG: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2014
yokiti:
Other categories are those that will end up using their certificates as a collateral at the beer joint ( dont let this suprise you ) till they pay the 19800 allawee because they are heavy drinkers and not stingy when it comes to impressing their new catches.
If you have lived in Awo hall in Obafemi Awolow University ( I respect the communism spirit in this great hall of residence of the school where true radical leaders for positive change are made ; please am not insulting anybody/ school/ organisation and I hope this wont cause another "some of them wished they had attended OAU" crusade) or attended Federal government colleges with bullying seniors and gluttonous partners at dinningand you have been groomed to survive in any weather; you might not spend much because you will survive with the camp food, only that the tea or whatsoever they will call it might end up being a coloured hot water (so will need to your own bournvita/ milo/ milk/ sugar / honey or any sweetner to your taste). Reports has it that FCT and Lagos corpers most times are well taken care of because of it proximity to seat of power and the fear of the unknown.

I can't quantify what I learnt in Awo! Over and over again, Awo over any Hall. Awo is OAU!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by godG: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Hello would-be corps members. To those of you who might not want to eat the food prepared in the kitchen, consider this:

When I got to camp, I knew I wouldn't want to be queuing for food so, one of the first thing I did was to sort out the issue of food. I had a deal with someone that sells food in camp. I asked her if she could be feeding twice daily at a subsidized price. A plate where I camped was #250, I think and I bargained it to #150 without any drop in quality and quantity.

So, let's do some Maths: #150 * 2=#300 #300*20= #6000. Alas, I fed fine in camp with just 6k for 3 weeks. I loved it. I just walked in whenever I like and demand for anything: fried rice, jollof rice, boiled rice, Eba, poundy, etc. It was a smart move, I guess. Most people that don't eat in the kitchen actually spend more than that.

My meal ticket was actually given to ***winks**. But being the platoon leader, whenever it was the turn of my platoon to enter the kitchen, I eat whatever we cook. smiley You might throw up if you eat some made-in-the-kitchen food sha.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2014
godG:

I can't quantify what I learnt in Awo! Over and over again, Awo over any Hall. Awo is OAU!
The hall stands in the class of its own; if it is not panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2014
godG: Hello would-be corps members. To those of you who might not want to eat the food prepared in the kitchen, consider this:

So, let's do some Maths: #150 * 2=#300 #300*20= #6000. Alas, I fed fine in camp with just 6k for 3 weeks. I loved it. I just walked in whenever I like and demand for anything: fried rice, jollof rice, boiled rice, Eba, poundy, etc. It was a smart move, I guess. Most people that don't eat in the kitchen actually spend more than that.

But being the platoon leader, whenever it was the turn of my platoon to enter the kitchen, I eat whatever we cook. smiley You might throw up if you eat some made-in-the-kitchen food sha.
Good move! Brother mi, how the home of solid minerals treating you. Yaya komi dai komi? Football CDS naa nko? Happy resumption if am not mistaken.
Darkchocolate, please see this concise approach to answering your question.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 1:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Stream 1 or 2,river 3 or 4 all I know is camp go open b4 I finish watching all ds season film wey I buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.