Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,245 members, 7,856,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (623626 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
heemah:
Seconded...Also TeamOGUN.....How'spreparation going
Prep is going on fine oo...and urs?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . Excellent point.........now this is what people should be worried about....LAGOS stream 2........Samguine, Enimoney, Prixxy, etc......begin to pray for stream 1
wetin concern me and stream I don't need water ni. grin even if govt decide that no allawee for eko copper, I will still chose lag grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
*In Big Brother's Voice*

Good Evening House Mates
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
I wasn't talking about allowance bro cheesy. Salary is different from allowance cool.

And again, there is a difference between 'I will serve in Lagos' and 'I want to serve in Lagos' tongue
Quote me where I said I will serve in Lagos cheesy
u win
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
nobletay:
u win
What's the prize? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by khemorah: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
People who will be in stream II will still get paid for august nah! And still pass out in July with their mates. So think of august as a holiday. Extra unwanted holiday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Darkchocolate: Yokiti
How much should one REASONABLE expect to spend in camp. How can one take? 10k, 20k ... What will be enough? What s the average daily spend assuming you decide not to eat camp food! Just to be comfy but not extravagant.

Reasonable, I am permitted to quote the qualities of a bishop as listed in the book of 1 Timothy 3 vs 1-7?
1 Timothy 3:1-7King James Version (KJV)
1. This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given
to hospitality, apt to teach;
3. Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of
God?)
6. Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Reasonable as a word is subjective. The quality , quantity and prizes of things will differ from one camp to another. You taste too matter.
If you are lover of Fried rice with other helper like cole slaw, plantain, meat/fish/ egg not forgeting the coca cola jingles; "rice with coke, better together" and you wont stop your friend from benefitting from you; you will have to be heavily loaded. Anyone that cant do without eating "good/ very satisfying" 3 square meal and other sweet mouth candies. Also, anyone like the man in the Fidelity/ Wema bank benefits of insurance jingles some 4 - 5 years ago of "not eating your tomorrow" ( the fat person in the advert has plates full of meat and is still requesting for more) will all fall in this category .
Other categories are those that will end up using their certificates as a collateral at the beer joint ( dont let this suprise you ) till they pay the 19800 allawee because they are heavy drinkers and not stingy when it comes to impressing their new catches.
If you have lived in Awo hall in Obafemi Awolow University ( I respect the communism spirit in this great hall of residence of the school where true radical leaders for positive change are made ; please am not insulting anybody/ school/ organisation and I hope this wont cause another "some of them wished they had attended OAU" crusade) or attended Federal government colleges with bullying seniors and gluttonous partners at dinningand you have been groomed to survive in any weather; you might not spend much because you will survive with the camp food, only that the tea or whatsoever they will call it might end up being a coloured hot water (so will need to your own bournvita/ milo/ milk/ sugar / honey or any sweetner to your taste). Reports has it that FCT and Lagos corpers most times are well taken care of because of it proximity to seat of power and the fear of the unknown.
I am telling you that you can survive with even less than #15,000 because it depends on you coupled with the fact that you will paid a cash total of #22;300 in camp (bicyle #1000, transport #1500 and 1st federal allawee #19800).
Please pardon my long epistle and typos; I will edit when am chanced.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lamiwale(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
sup y'all

any stream may 'em like may 'em put me, i pray it shouldnt be to deep
me dont know ow to swim

#teamogun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
moshmod101:
Prep is going on fine oo...and urs?
90% prepared
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
O boy thank God say Oyo no dey amongst affected states oo, me wey I don dey happy say na August I dey go camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
heemah:
90% prepared
Waoh...na u biko,hoping we rock Ogun camp 2geda then
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
hello inmates
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
moshmod101:
Waoh...na u biko,hoping we rock Ogun camp 2geda then

No P...catch ya dia..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
My ist choice of state is Ogun with a strategic plan in place to redeploy to lagos,with all this streaming things am beginin to device another means of making sure i serve in lagos,i rather wait for batch c than to serve in any other state,i have a family, a job and beside am not a fan of d scheme
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
(bicycle #1000, transport #1500 and 1st federal allowee #19800).

Bicycle money, very funnnnnny

who came up with the name 'Bicycle money'

Why don't our Govt just pay Corpers according to their degree (BSC/HND), that is, how much a BSC/HND holder is paid.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . I saw it and I was like wow......maybe that's what that girls mother who is an nysc cook heard and people were saying she was totally wrong
You garrit.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Meeky: Still thinking.........ifyzo baby hope u are good and enjoying ya friday.hope d week has been fair.enjoy ya moment.traeceypie much love to ya baby.cleoqueen my "bosom"friend i hail oh.abeg nysc make una no include more states for dis shifting cultivation una dey start so oh
Mi darlin'...I hail you too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AderibigbeAAA(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
MY VIEW ABOUT THE NEW DEVELOPMENT

NYSC will have reasons for making sure decision which I believed it in the best interest of all corpers.

The states listed in the information released by NYSC excluding Lagos will not have their camp in August but September... It worth mentioning that Lagos Camp is small and the demand for Lagos is so high. In past years, some of the corpers posted to Lagos are told to have their camps in Oyo or close other South west states.
With the ASUU strike of last year, the number of corpers for Batch B 14 seems to be on the high side and the close camps in Oyo n Ogun will also be fulled up... In consideration of the welfare of the corpers, Two streams is not a bad Idea.

Osun state inclusion maybe due to the coming gubernatorial election which is stated to hold on August 9 and we all know how election and security issues are related in Nigeria.

The northern states listed are all North East... and due to security reasons, camps can't hold in those states therefore, the corpers for those state will have to wait till September to hold their camping in the selected states when the listed camps will be free for them to use after the initial corpers meant for those states have already done theie orientation.

However, previous reports states that No corper will be posted to North East except on demand.

My view.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
traecey: Present...adaekube get well soon...temmy hope yo gud...God's favourite am glad yo ok..sickness shall.b far from.yo dwelling....whytejane nd Cleoqueen shala to u...
Hey love...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Truly there's no smoke without fire. Talking about restructuring of NYSC time table
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Skateboard: O boy thank God say Oyo no dey amongst affected states oo, me wey I don dey happy say na August I dey go camp.
Lolz.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yokiti, Twale for the Always informative posts!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=AderibigbeAAA]MY VIEW ABOUT THE NEW DEVELOPMENT

NYSC will have reasons for making sure decision which I believed it in the best interest of all corpers.

The states listed in the information released by NYSC excluding Lagos will not have their camp in August but September... It worth mentioning that Lagos Camp is small and the demand for Lagos is so high. In past years, some of the corpers posted to Lagos are told to have their camps in Oyo or close other South west states.
With the ASUU strike of last year, the number of corpers for Batch B 14 seems to be on the high side and the close camps in Oyo n Ogun will also be fulled up... In consideration of the welfare of the corpers, Two streams is not a bad Idea.

Osun state inclusion maybe due to the coming gubernatorial election which is stated to hold on August 9 and we all know how election and security issues are related in Nigeria.

The northern states listed are all North East... and due to security reasons, camps can't hold in those states therefore, the corpers for those state will have to wait till September to hold their camping in the selected states when the listed camps will be free for them to use after the initial corpers meant for those states have already done theie orientation.

However, previous reports states that No corper will be posted to North East except on demand.

My view.
soooo on point

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
ENIMONEY: wetin concern me and stream I don't need water ni. grin even if govt decide that no allawee for eko copper, I will still chose lag grin grin

grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
sokarsenal: . I saw it and I was like wow......maybe that's what that girls mother who is an nysc cook heard and people were saying she was totally wrong

Bro now I believe there's no smoke without fire. She must have heard something before she said that. She might not be saying the truth but she's not far from it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
yokiti:
Reasonable, I am permitted to quote the qualities of a bishop as listed in the book of 1 Timothy 3 vs 1-7?
1 Timothy 3:1-7King James Version (KJV)
1. This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given
to hospitality, apt to teach;
3. Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of
God?)
6. Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Reasonable as a word is subjective. The quality , quantity and prizes of things will differ from one camp to another. You taste too matter.
If you are lover of Fried rice with other helper like cole slaw, plantain, meat/fish/ egg not forgeting the coca cola jingles; "rice with coke, better together" and you wont stop your friend from benefitting from you; you will have to be heavily loaded. Anyone that cant do without eating "good/ very satisfying" 3 square meal and other sweet mouth candies. Also, anyone like the man in the Fidelity/ Wema bank benefits of insurance jingles some 4 - 5 years ago of "not eating your tomorrow" ( the fat person in the advert has plates full of meat and is still requesting for more) will all fall in this category .
Other categories are those that will end up using their certificates as a collateral at the beer joint ( dont let this suprise you ) till they pay the 19800 allawee because they are heavy drinkers and not stingy when it comes to impressing their new catches.
If you have lived in Awo hall in Obafemi Awolow University ( I respect the communism spirit in this great hall of residence of the school where true radical leaders for positive change are made ; please am not insulting anybody/ school/ organisation and I hope this wont cause another "some of them wished they had attended OAU" crusade) or attended Federal government colleges with bullying seniors and gluttonous partners at dinningand you have been groomed to survive in any weather; you might not spend much because you will survive with the camp food, only that the tea or whatsoever they will call it might end up being a coloured hot water (so will need to your own bournvita/ milo/ milk/ sugar / honey or any sweetner to your taste). Reports has it that FCT and Lagos corpers most times are well taken care of because of it proximity to seat of power and the fear of the unknown.
I am telling you that you can survive with even less than #15,000 because it depends on you coupled with the fact that you will paid a cash total of #22;300 in camp (bicyle #1000, transport #1500 and 1st federal allawee #19800).
Please pardon my long epistle and typos; I will edit when am chanced.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Stream1 or 2 kilokanmi? Osun or zamfara? Kokan'aye,August or december? Who cares? All I know is anytime d NYSC is ready to call me,I'm gonna F*UCK dem ! N Roll up.who's wit me?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ojestas: Lolz.

Naso ma niqqa.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Samguine:
That what exactly?
for the best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
lorddaywalker: Stream1 or 2 kilokanmi? Osun or zamfara? Kokan'aye,August or december? Who cares? All I know is anytime d NYSC is ready to call me,I'm gonna F*UCK dem ! N Roll up.who's wit me?
Ko de kan aye in Oritshe femi's voice Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
ALAYORMII: (bicycle #1000, transport #1500 and 1st federal allowee #19800).

Bicycle money, very funnnnnny

who came up with the name 'Bicycle money'

Why don't our Govt just pay Corpers according to their degree (BSC/HND), that is, how much a BSC/HND holder is paid.
bros God bless you.mehn as a doctor d money for plenty die.no be dia cahnge wey dem dey pay
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ada ekube i hope u are ok oh.just seeing one in 3 post mentioning ya name.wetin happen na.smaguine Hw far na?.did u shangalo d zanga ?.just i wondering d wonder.seriuosly baby get well soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.