Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619402 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I guess he is very good at insulting and belittling females and the BOYS fail to see that! Must be a pattern? I rest my case!!!!
its really annoying. But as women I don't knw how we can eradicate this from our culture. Its just sad.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: I went several pgs bk sad

It's quite easy. Go to ENImoney's profile, check her posts. Once you find it, click on the link at the top, it will direct you to the page
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

It's quite easy. Go to ENImoney's profile, check her posts. Once you find it, click on the link at the top, it will direct you to the page
hmmmmmmmm tomorw niyen, I done tire for d fightz sooo ,,...I like something more real
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: its really annoying. But as women I don't knw how we can eradicate this from our culture. Its just sad.
eni oya dnt tlk again, ok joooo mabinu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I speak life...yo gona live o my broda bentonmaye...I speak life...u shall live nd nt dieeee.....#Yo healed cos d bible says by his stripes we are healed
amen!!!tnks sisterly..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

Madam, am begging you please its ok!

Let's it just die here & now, enough of MISOGYNY or PHILOGYNY!

Please let's all act maturely like graduates we all are!

We all can do far better than exchanging angry words with each other!

Thank you. cheesy

Errr...Excuse me, do you see only me making comments? I don't see you addressing anyone else ... abi na only me waka come .... Try to be unbiased abeg!
btw...Apologies if I misquoted you earlier. Was not my intention
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Errr...Excuse me, do you see only me making comments? I don't see you addressing anyone else ... abi na only me waka come .... Try to be unbiased abeg!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Hehe, I'm just having fun bro. This dark chocolate is so unintelligent. Her posts makes me laugh so hard. It's the more reason I'm replying her

Ok, let me remind you one thing about women.

All women are emotional beings! Some easily show off their emotions while others can conceal it for eternity!

That means learn to handle their fragile minds, if you can do this successfully, they'll love & gets attracted to you! Else, you might end up creating an enemy out of them which will do you no real good cos we should be getting some funs here than getting people pissed! sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: its really annoying. But as women I don't knw how we can eradicate this from our culture. Its just sad.

Truly sad... And until we start standing up for ourselves when we know we are right, they will never learn ... I didn't really know something occurred earlier sef but from what I'm hearing, well done for sticking up for yourself.

Let them gossip if they may, that is where their power truly lies. They may call us unintelligent, un-this, un-that, does not matter. A real man will never debase a woman!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, that you laughed after saying that was all showed that wasn't all.

Tell him how you wrongly accused him of being a rapi.st
I promised not to reply you within me but am human, promises are meant to be broken grin . You advice your fellow dudes to prey on young secondary school girls, what does that make you? I don't have a probLem with you dear, but am a woman and its my first responsibility to support my sex! Women are not some dumb people who dream all that about marrying one lazy a55 dude who does ntin but drink beer and fart, and then gets you pregnant, prolly beats you to boost his self esteem while he cheats around with kids! Believe me, for some of us, marriage is a neccessity nt a choice. #drops mic, climbs down from podium grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

Ok, let me remind you one thing about women.

All women are emotional beings! Some easily show off their emotions while others can conceal it for eternity!

That means learn to handle their fragile minds, if you can do this successfully, they'll love & gets attracted to you! Else, you might end up creating an enemy out of them which will do you no real good cos we should be getting some funs here than getting people pissed! sad

Sorry bro, I don't want unintelligent ladies around me. I don't want them to get attracted to me. I'd rather create an enemy out of them.

PS: In addition, I don't live my life to please anyone. I do what I feel is right, I say what I feel is right. Whether that will make a lady my friend or enemy is none of my business.

I sincerely hope you don't live your life worrying about who sees you as a friend and who sees you as an enemy.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Truly sad... And until we start standing up for ourselves when we know we are right, they will never learn ... I didn't really know something occurred earlier sef but from what I'm hearing, well done for sticking up for yourself.

Let them gossip if they may, that is where their power truly lies. They may call us unintelligent, un-this, un-that, does not matter. A real man will never debase a woman!
I know my worth. I can't believe in this age and time, someone still thinks women have nothing to offer. I pray God gives me the strenght to train my boys well!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Babe chillax! am only human, mistakes makes us even more human!

You didn't read where i talked him out from quarrellings?

I know you did saw it but its Ok, show us that you're of class! Be the damsel all dude here will ever die to be with wink

Thanks beautiful for your maturity! grin kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: I promised not to reply you within me but am human, promises are meant to be broken grin . You advice your fellow dudes to prey on young secondary school girls, what does that make you? I don't have a probLem with you dear, but am a woman and its my first responsibility to support my sex! Women are not some dumb people who dream all that about marrying one lazy a55 dude who does ntin but drink beer and fart, and then gets you pregnant, prolly beats you to boost his self esteem while he cheats around with kids! Believe me, for some of us, marriage is a neccessity nt a choice. #drops mic, climbs down from podium grin grin

Hehehe, okay, I think you're making a valid point. My only objection is with your use of the word "young."

Let me ask you a question, would you have picked an offence if I had advised him to prey on university girls?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: I know my worth. I can't believe in this age and time, someone still thinks women have nothing to offer. I pray God gives me the strenght to train my boys well!

Simply beggars belief. Anyways...Each to their own. Do not even bother responding to anymore lure questions or "what ifs"... Let them continue wallowing in their own ignorance. I gat your back anyday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal1: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2014
DrPhilABd: actually babe, he ll prefer the front been licked to the back... Hehehe.
Seriously speaking, DC dearie, its Okay, jux relax and let it go. Breathe in, Breathe out... Continue to breathe in & out till u nor dey vex again.
. you this madam ehn...choi.....u can worry....but you would be a quality lady in reality.....nice for trying to cool tempers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Simply beggars belief. Anyways...Each to their own. Do not even bother responding to anymore lure questions or "what ifs"... Let them continue wallowing in their own ignorance. I gat your back anyday.

Hehehe, you like fight no be small. You couldn't just refrain from throwing those swipes. I can see the anger in your eyes as you're reading this. Perhaps, you're making up your mind not to reply just like Eni grin

Okay, I said you weren't intelligent, sorry about that.

I called you an hypocrite, sorry

I implied school didn't pass through you, sorry

I come across to you as insultive, sorry.

Sorry about everything.

Hope you now can smile and hit the reply button

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Sorry bro, I don't want unintelligent ladies around me. I don't want them to get attracted to me. I'd rather create an enemy out of them.

PS: In addition, I don't live my life to please anyone. I do what I feel is right, I say what I feel is right. Whether that will make a lady my friend or enemy is none of my business.

I sincerely hope you don't live your life worrying about who sees you as a friend and who sees you as an enemy.

Bro i understand you don't really know me!

Caring who likes me or hate me is my last target which I don't even give a damn about!

But we are human, first thing we all crave for is to be appreciated if not recognized! Ask all the dudes & creamy ladies here they'll concur!

Now, making haters or enemies i honestly believe isn't amongst your plan for joining us in this thread!

I know you far than your moniker, you're far more believable & nice to be with when you're not pissed. There your rational mind gets to work with real ish that makes people marvel at your wisdom!

Dude please don't let us down now, show us (me precisely) your real you, your classy, intelligent & rationalmind!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Hehehe, okay, I think you're making a valid point. My only objection is with your use of the word "young."

Let me ask you a question, would you have picked an offence if I had advised him to prey on university girls?
not neccessarily "Prey" what is my bussiness with what two consenting adults do or plan to do? That woulda been better, but he was talking with "creamy babes" , and the next thing you can write was "forget these babes jor, go for the village, ignorant, little kids in the village, have your way with them and leave once nysc is over" . I swear that is how I understood ur statement. Just accept that it is wrong. #pokom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

Bro i understand you don't really know me!

Caring who likes me or hate me is my last target which I don't even give a damn about!

But we are human, first thing we all crave for is to be appreciated if not recognized! Ask all the dudes & creamy ladies here they'll concur!

Now, making haters or enemies i honestly believe isn't amongst your plan for joining us in this thread!

I know you far than your moniker, you're far more believable & nice to be with when you're not pissed. There your rational mind gets to work with real ish that makes people marvel at your wisdom!

Dude please don't let us down now, show us (me precisely) your real you, your classy, intelligent & rationalmind!

Hehehe, you be confirm uniben guy. You never still forget how to washy grin

You most likely stayed in hall 4.

I fit know you self.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: u done disarm dem ?
yes oo and dey don pick race

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: not neccessarily "Prey" what is my bussiness with what two consenting adults do or plan to do? That woulda been better, but he was talking with "creamy babes" , and the next thing you can write was "forget these babes jor, go for the village, ignorant, little kids in the village, have your way with them and leave once nysc is over" . I swear that is how I understood ur statement. Just accept that it is wrong. #pokom

#pokom?

WTF are you regurgitating? Please am begging you to kill this topic for peace sake! shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 1:10am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Hehehe, you be confirm uniben guy. You never still forget how to washy grin

You most likely stayed in hall 4.

I fit know you self.

Brotherly, Uniben we rep! cool

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: not neccessarily "Prey" what is my bussiness with what two consenting adults do or plan to do? That woulda been better, but he was talking with "creamy babes" , and the next thing you can write was "forget these babes jor, go for the village, ignorant, little kids in the village, have your way with them and leave once nysc is over" . I swear that is how I understood ur statement. Just accept that it is wrong. #pokom

Lol, you misunderstood me. I hope you're not posted to the village. Peradventure you're posted there, remember to come back here with pictures of students(preferably ladies) far older than you are grin

In the meantime, do have a nice night rest

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

#sisters . Thanks bae
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: .

Sleep well ma! cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal1: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate: BOY,

Like I said...fight your own battle ...and leave Rdduite's apology to me ....And if you had eyes (cause you appear to be typing and seeing from yo a55) you would actually see where I stated that if I misquoted anyone then I admit my mistake.

"statistical inferences and extrapolation." Where did you learn that one from? So give us words and that's it? Show us who you conducted your studies on. GIVE US THE EVIDENCE. DONT GENERALISE....SAY "SOME" NOT "ALL".

I'm not here to trade ages with you. It is clear that you remain stunted in your ignorant state until you consciously peel yourself away from it.

Ahhhh.... So you actually had a row with someone recently? Funny that! I wonder what that says about you!

When BOYS like you go unchecked and speak like they were not born of a woman, they begin to feel on top of the world. When one FEMALE emerges and breaks lose from the silent mould to confront your misogynists views, she becomes the enemy.

Seriously BOY, I tire of your hypocrisy. Like I said, show me the EVIDENCE of your non-existent research and DATA FROM YOUR SMALL SAMPLE GROUP and we might, just might re-have this conversation. Until then, down BOY!

. Seriously madam calm down and don't be like the average Nigerian....if you are arguing ARGUE if you are INSULTING INSULT....don't insult people because you want to make a point in an argument......maybe he did not specify , TRUE.....but see this example....IGBO people SPEAK igbo language...because there are some few Igbo people who don't speak igbo language doesn't mean I'd be wrong if I say 'igbo people speak IGbo language'..........like I've always said Majority is what the world SEE........so because YOU , Genevieve Nnaji, DrPHilAbd and traecey are great wonderful independent women who maybe think you don't want marriage, does it change the fact that 'majority' of nigerian WOMEN ( women of 30+ undergoing the 'battle of the Age') see marriage as the main thing..........its in the MAJORITY so he was RIGHT to say Nigerian women think about marriage.....he didn't say 'ALL' Nigerian women it would have been as wrong as saying 'All IGbo people speak igbo'....so if u are the type of woman you care claiming you are you wouldn't have minded his statement.......traecy, whytjane, Drphila, cutiep....all saw it...you wonder why they didnt talk (I'm sure ud be thinking they are not as smart as you are)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Goodnight Rdduite

Sleep tight.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind: Goodnight Rdduite

Sleep tight.

Good man! Catch ya
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal1: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I guess he is very good at insulting and belittling females and the BOYS fail to see that! Must be a pattern? I rest my case!!!!
. Even if he has a way of belittling females which if true is wrong.....you think the long post from you convinces him?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal1: . Seriously madam calm down and don't be like the average Nigerian....if you are arguing ARGUE if you are INSULTING INSULT....don't insult people because you want to make a point in an argument......maybe he did not specify , TRUE.....but see this example....IGBO people SPEAK igbo language...because there are some few Igbo people who don't speak igbo language doesn't mean I'd be wrong if I say 'igbo people speak IGbo language'..........like I've always said Majority is what the world SEE........so because YOU , Genevieve Nnaji, DrPHilAbd and traecey are great wonderful independent women who maybe think you don't want marriage, does it change the fact that 'majority' of nigerian WOMEN ( women of 30+ undergoing the 'battle of the Age') see marriage as the main thing..........its in the MAJORITY so he was RIGHT to say Nigerian women think about marriage.....he didn't say 'ALL' Nigerian women it would have been as wrong as saying 'All IGbo people speak igbo'....so if u are the type of woman you care claiming you are you wouldn't have minded his statement.......traecy, whytjane, Drphila, cutiep....all saw it...you wonder why they didnt talk (I'm sure ud be thinking they are not as smart as you are)

You've spoken well. One just needs to relate with ladies in their late twenties and early thirties and then, you realise where I was coming from.

If I meet a very serious guy who wants to get married but yet to find who to marry, without exaggerating, I can introduce at least, 10 ladies to him who are desperately looking for who to get married to.

Tell those ones it's not all about marriage and watch what they'll tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.