Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622501 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
this Darkchoko go like quarel 4 reality o...oya plz cum fight me!* taps her bottom n picks race*

make una fight jor,i hate quarel witawt fight!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
The next two weeks on this thread would be filled with so much fun, excitement and drama like never before. I can't wait. I really can't wait cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

And by quoting me and hitting the REPLY button, what did you do then? Laughable, truly laughable ....

Seriously...Do not bother quoting me again unless it's for a good cause.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Well, what you just said in a simple form is referred to as the law of karma.

I don't however agree with you because the law itself is self refuting.

If for example, I decide to rape someone, why do you think I should be blamed or punished? After all, using your logic,

1. The person I raped is also suffering the consequences of her own action.

2. I will still suffer the consequences of my action.

So, what's the point blaming or dishing out punishment to me?

That's nice, but to every organized society, one thing must be there & its considered to be prerequisite for civilization!

I guess we all know what it is "LAW". Yes law, it like a guide! Break it, you'll pay & observe it, you're praised & celebrated!

That been said, you can only be punished if the law is against your action! Else, no one dear point an accusing finger on you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Big mouth @ dp though but *sips lipton*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I'd prefer you however orientation you are.....I don't discriminate at all.....but you have to make me believe beyond any doubt which you are....then I'd rest......by the way your ALTeR EGO had the malaria drug making her feel sleepy.....quite convenient for you to be here
for those that thinks I'm Cleoqueen, soon the truth ll be made known & all eyes shall see
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: cheybi yo gud in bedmatics nd flingyjatics? cos d weather na die...amebo.com pple mke una quote mi tongue
lol! I don't brag hunay, but trust me, will take u to cloud 9 and back grin grin * if anybody apart from Tray quote me ehn, u go serve for borno grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
buksich:

cheesy mi o gbo oo

Hello lady, what's up with you!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
adonismuller: this Darkchoko go like quarel 4 reality o...oya plz cum fight me!* taps her bottom n picks race*

u get that shit ! No be me tap am shar oooo!!! Abegggi!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: my theory..once nd for all...Cleo nd phil r one nd dsame...just difrent username on different email/gmail...she has two phones..or one fone nd a lappy hence d ability for her nd cleo to b on at dsame tym# am done foeva wit dis ish..Cleo is a creation of phila to have fun in disguise..b haself witout rili being haself..d pix posted by cleo mite nt even b her
hahahaha... Wen u get to know the truth, e go shock you. I hp u ll be able to tk the shock sha.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ewiss(f): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gudnight y'll #jst observing since#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
adonismuller: this Darkchoko go like quarel 4 reality o...oya plz cum fight me!* taps her bottom n picks race*

And you are?....

Let the gossip amongst the BOYS begin!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: lol! I don't brag hunay, but trust me, will take u to cloud 9 and back grin grin * if anybody apart from Tray quote me ehn, u go serve for borno grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Hehehe, you can as well help her out.
nah.... I nor sabi quarrel. Besides, it ws her fight.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
LongLiveOlubak cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Adonismuller is in trouble oya reply her cheesy , na mahn he fit abuse 3-|
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I thought you were going to let it pass? Or are you just trying to detract from the actual subject matter. If I misquoted anyone then I admit my mistake.

If only you were as wise as you'll have us believe, you would have issued an apology to the guy.

Darkchocolate: Does not remove from the fact that you came on here to make ignorant statements. Don't be a hypocrite. The fact that I will never make a statement like you did, make simple generalisations like you just did, may just, really may just mean that you need to exit from your ignorant state.

Sorry, I must confess you're not intelligent.

1. I never knew I'll have to lecture a graduate who school passed through about statistical inferences and extrapolation.

It's perfectly logical to draw conclusions about a large group of people from data gathered from a little sample. I'm sure you never knew that. You obviously thought it's all generalisation.

2. It's not difficult to guess your age. You shouldn't be more than 22. I guess by the time you're 28 and not yet married( which I don't pray for) you'll understand where I was coming from.

you: BACK IT UP RATHER THAN POINT OUT THE FACT THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MISQUOTED SOMEONE ELSE.

If you don't have anything else informative to add rather than try to turn people against each other and pick fights that are not your own, then please PASS ON.

Do not confuse my initial silence with not being able to defend my point. I just didn't want to engage in another row after having one with ENIMONEY.

you: BTW: Admitting ones mistake is actually a sign of maturity, intelligence and humility. You should try it sometime. You might like it.

When you've succeeded in showing I actually made a mistake, we can talk about admitting it was a mistake.

Else, you can keep ranting if it makes you feel good

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: lol! I don't brag hunay, but trust me, will take u to cloud 9 and back grin grin * if anybody apart from Tray quote me ehn, u go serve for borno grin

But wait o, how did you know where I'd been praying for my posting?

Hmm, I can't recalled telling you! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: Enimoney r u comn to my bed tonite?*bats eye lashes *
Don't tell me she has succeeded in initiating u ... Chai!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ewiss: Gudnight y'll #jst observing since#
akwaibom sweet obseerve well, ur too gentle jere
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin
You dey bat eyelash to your fellow specie. Incredible
*grabs Gala and Lacasera*

This is definitely my business cool
Lmao... Amebo mode activated.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

And you are?....

Let the gossip amongst the BOYS begin!
me......right now the only thing to keep you calm is to give you a deep kiss.....#calm down ma,we all good!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: ahhh...sister buksich...i no do bad speak d small yoruba I knw o

Na u sabi wia u c ur sis buksich. U berra strt learnin yoruba vy well,u tryn tho,u dunno mayb na yoruba man u go marry grin . Lemme interprete wt I snt 2u. I said my parent r doin fyn,den I askd abt urs,hope dey r fyn 2.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Did Enimoney quarel here , today :S , e b like say I missed the whole show !
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine: LongLiveOlubak cool
hahaha May your days be long bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2014
DrPhilABd: Lmao... Amebo mode activated.
You should goan sleep tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Skateboard: hahaha May your days be long bro.
Amen. All hail the Blue Emperor
Na una footsteps we dey follow sir cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2014
*yawns* no more fight !
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: dts yo assignment..figure it awt

Hehehe, when it's most likely a typographical error
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: Adonismuller is in trouble oya reply her cheesy , na mahn he fit abuse 3-|
bros....u dey see wetin I dey see?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Amen. All hail the Blue Emperor
Na una footsteps we dey follow sir cool
I remain humble.

Good night bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate: do you expect me to lick your a55 and all the yamayama therein? OOOooooo...I'm soooo scared.
actually babe, he ll prefer the front been licked to the back... Hehehe.
Seriously speaking, DC dearie, its Okay, jux relax and let it go. Breathe in, Breathe out... Continue to breathe in & out till u nor dey vex again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.