Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (623580 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: buksich my sista in d lord...we dnt rapour o...shogbon?

cheesy mi o gbo oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, you must feel so smart grin.

That you rushed to attack the dude without knowing where he's coming from says a whole lot about you. Coming from one who has successfully passed through school, well, that's rich
#word!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: lesbian alert!
hehehe..goan call police na..lesbian alert ni...lesbian alert ko...kosi poblem o..ah mi o mo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
buksich:

cheesy mi o gbo oo
mummy nd daddy nkor? E le o...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: Lwsffmpd

Lolz which one be lwsffmpd again?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Lolz which one be lwsffmpd again?
dts yo assignment..figure it awt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seriously , I hope they put everybody on this thread in one big hall, and let's see who dares tackle who *justsaying* Y the fight errrr Bleep*n time sef , if beef no happen , person go mis yan!!! You guys should keep it cool, unless una go fight tire if u meet worst personalities in camp *pensive*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, you must feel so smart grin.

That you rushed to attack the dude without knowing where he's coming from says a whole lot about you. Coming from one who has successfully passed through school, well, that's rich

I thought you were going to let it pass? Or are you just trying to detract from the actual subject matter. If I misquoted Rdduite then I admit my mistake.

Does not remove from the fact that you came on here to make ignorant statements. Don't be a hypocrite. The fact that I will never make a statement like you did, make simple generalisations like you just did, may just, really may just mean that you need to exit from your ignorant state.

BACK IT UP RATHER THAN POINT OUT THE FACT THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MISQUOTED SOMEONE ELSE.

If you don't have anything else informative to add rather than try to turn people against each other and pick fights that are not your own, then please PASS ON.

BTW: Admitting ones mistake is actually a sign of maturity, intelligence and humility. You should try it sometime. You might like it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: Seriously , I hope they put everybody on this thread in one big hall, and let's see who dares tackle who *justsaying* Y the fight errrr Bleep*n time sef , if beef no happen , person go mis yan!!! You guys should keep it cool, unless una go fight tire if u meet worst personalities in camp *pensive*
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: hehehe..goan call police na..lesbian alert ni...lesbian alert ko...kosi poblem o..ah mi o mo
haba! Dem dey sambisa forest *
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I thought you were going to let it pass? Or are you just trying to detract from the actual subject matter. If I misquoted anyone then I admit my mistake.

Does not remove from the fact that you came on here to make ignorant statements. Don't be a hypocrite. The fact that I will never make a statement like you did, make simple generalisations like you just did, may just, really may just mean that you need to exit from your ignorant state.

BACK IT UP RATHER THAN POINT OUT THE FACT THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MISQUOTED SOMEONE ELSE.

If you don't have anything else informative to add rather than try to turn people against each other and pick fights that are not your own, then please PASS ON.

BTW: Admitting ones mistake is actually a sign of maturity, intelligence and humility. You should try it sometime. You might like it.
calm down dear...Rationalmind its ok honey
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
I dey observe with correct *7*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: if u like buy ol d gala nd lacas in d world...iz yo consign? biko face adaekube or buksich jur tongue
Yh. iz my consign ni cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin
You dey bat eyelash to your fellow specie. Incredible
*grabs Gala and Lacasera*

This is definitely my business cool
samguine which one is your own na? Don't spoil my show o, my other gf that promised to see me today don eff up, Traecey would do! Tray Tray, give me adress jawe grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: haba! Dem dey sambisa forest *
goan tell em na..mr good samaritan...dts wen ul knw dt d police can neva b ur frend..ngwa go na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: Seriously , I hope they put everybody on this thread in one big hall, and let's see who dares tackle who *justsaying* Y the fight errrr Bleep*n time sef , if beef no happen , person go mis yan!!! You guys should keep it cool, unless una go fight tire if u meet worst personalities in camp *pensive*

Just because I choose not to agree with another person's view point or two people do not agree does not mean we want to TACKLE each other in ONE BIG HALL. Animals fight TACKLE each other....Human beings argue...Deal with it.

We are humans and we are bound to disagree or do you expect me to lick your a55 and agree with anything you say for the sake of not causing an argument? OOOooooo...I'm soooo scared.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
Yh. iz my consign ni cheesy
hw much is yo commission? mr consign
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Just because I choose not to agree with another person's view point or two people do not agree does not mean we want to TACKLE each other in ONE BIG HALL. Animals fight TACKLE each other....Human beings argue...Deal with it.

We are humans and we are bound to disagree or do you expect me to lick your a55 and agree with anything you say for the sake of not causing an argument? OOOooooo...I'm soooo scared.
ehmmmmm....I choose not to reply u * really* just let go!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: mummy nd daddy nkor? E le o...

Awa niyen o,won wa ni alaafia. Awon mummy ati daddy re na nko? Se daada le wa
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: samguine which one is your own na? Don't spoil my show o, my other gf that promised to see me today don eff up, Traecey would do! Tray Tray, give me adress jawe grin grin grin
Really? shocked
This is getting more interesting than I thought.
*grabs Superbite and Beafy*
Oya, let the drama begin cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guess am next........... Some should distribute chill pill *pensive*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ewosk: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrPhilABd: Glory! Glory!! So plz tell us d biblical text
Matt 15:11, 1 Tim 6:10 and a whole lot of economics that's y i said it was unconventional

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: samguine which one is your own na? Don't spoil my show o, my other gf that promised to see me today don eff up, Traecey would do! Tray Tray, give me adress jawe grin grin grin
cheybi yo gud in bedmatics nd flingyjatics? cos d weather na die...amebo.com pple mke una quote mi tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: goan tell em na..mr good samaritan...dts wen ul knw dt d police can neva b ur frend..ngwa go na
ehnmmm not like am not enjoying the *lele* show sef , abeg continue *Grin*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: ehmmmmm....I choose not to reply u * really* just let go!

And by quoting me and hitting the REPLY button, what did you do then? Laughable, truly laughable ....

Seriously...Do not bother quoting me again unless it's for a good cause.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: hw much is yo commission? mr consign
No commissions sweetheart. I am just here to enjoy yo drama. Care for some Gala? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lamiwale(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
undecided[sup][/sup] what did i miss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
buksich:

Awa niyen o,won wa ni alaafia. Awon mummy ati daddy re na nko? Se daada le wa
ahhh...sister buksich...i no do bad speak d small yoruba I knw o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I think its best for all concerned that you LET IT PASS because you simply uttered a baseless comment without backup or evidence...Was it in a bid to make yourself seem more manly in front of the BOYS?

The fact that you are on this thread shows me you are about to embark on National Youth Service... That in turn tells me you have successfully passed through higher education which was meant to imbue you with knowledge and open your eyes to the modern world.

Next time, please make comments that are in line with the above and reflect some sort of intelligence.

No offence intended...

NEXTTTTTT
Oya its okay. Ur point has been noted.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: goan tell em na..mr good samaritan...dts wen ul knw dt d police can neva b ur frend..ngwa go na
ehnmmm not like am not enjoying the *lele* show sef , abeg continue *Grin*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
swty(s) gudnyt....tnx for rockn my dae...slip tite nd dnt let d "traeceybug" bite....XoXoxOxO
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrPhilABd: Oya its okay. Ur point has been noted.
I tire ooo, people go fight for camp tire , soldier go give them frog jump do *lwtmb*

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.