Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619506 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: meeky meeky
mons veneris is called the mountain of love.when u climb that mountain and come down u fill so relieved and appreciate how endorphins and encephalins are released which makes u feel a great sense of wellbeing and the body begins to function at optimal level..courtesy of women
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, can you please define random in the context you used it?

Is it having unprotected sex or having sex with multiple ladies
rational mind , move ahead
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg:
maybe i did. I said you lady i look forward to meeting at some point in life. You on my bucketlist..
awwwwwwwwwwee *hugs* *blushing* grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: oga mi...il flog u o
baby u deserve better .....manning up and letting go could b d best revenge ..... being convicted for murder no b joke ....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I still havnt spoilt my name o...havnt xchanged e-words wit anyone..rite from d first hus...alota pipz here too r like dt...ders just no use jare..i came here to have fun,make frends...nt even for nysc gist...weneva anyone makes mi angry..i remember cul pipz like DrPhilaBd,Sokarsenal,whytjane,Enimoney..to name a few...Anger e af die
. YES OH....I came here to have FUN as well......As well as I appreciate what Yokiti and others have done here in telling us things about NYSC...I am certain if this room did not exist I would get the informations I want elsewhere.......so as you said I concur.....not even majorly for nysc gist..I'm here to have FUN...love this girl
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I tell u...afta formn wen they r young..deyd start begn nd bribn guys for marriage wen they r old...y nt prove u mean wt u say nd remain single till death..asif dts nt enuf..a guy wud brkup wit u nd ud b cryn..my dear remain frends wit him nd slowly poison him..hel neva xpect it..#was guilty of dis bfre..Women nid to Man up
why do I find this words not comprehensible
Why poison him,when u can boldly move on like the relationship never happened.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I tell u...afta formn wen they r young..deyd start begn nd bribn guys for marriage wen they r old...y nt prove u mean wt u say nd remain single till death..asif dts nt enuf..a guy wud brkup wit u nd ud b cryn..my dear remain frends wit him nd slowly poison him..hel neva xpect it..#was guilty of dis bfre..Women nid to Man up

You mean to say "woman up"?

grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite: @ Traecey, you'll wanna challenge on a duel bible competition huh?

Tah! Don't go there!
. Both of you are ASSUMING......how do you know you know the bible better than her or how does she know she knows it better than you...when you both don't know each
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

No wahala. Hope the address is with you
oya gime
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . If you unfollow threads because you are annoyed......I wonder how you'd behave physically when annoyed.....all that old mantra 'silence is the best answer for a f.ool'.......it doesn't work now...qhen the F.OOL has tarnished you image in front of your loved ones and people you value, you would know not defending yourself has major repercussions

lol, the reason I unfollowed was because I never wanted to reply. The more I see the post, the more I get tempted to reply.

All in all, I think I've learnt a thing or two.

Anyone can insult and tarnish my image now as much as they can, grin I've made up my mind not to dignify the person with a response.

Contrary to your opinion(which of course is justified), I guess I've got to make that old mantra my watchword tongue cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I still havnt spoilt my name o...havnt xchanged e-words wit anyone..rite from d first hus......Anger e af die
Are u sure?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: rational mind , move ahead

hehehe, tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

Dude with this your idiosyncratic made up mind, your females students are in a pitiable state if they ever act seductively (even innocently) around you!

You'll exterminate any damn puny-flashingz sad
RM; †ђξ Exterminator! Lmao!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Smeeky: why do I find this words not comprehensible
Why poison him,when u can boldly move on like the relationship never happened.
d poison is to get guys talking...just like dis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Good morning bro...did they shoot it down, thinking it was a UFO or A Ukrainan military airplane?
Morning Oga, I wouldnt know 4sure, I wasn't there with them grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2014
ALAYORMII:

You mean to say "woman up"?

grin grin grin grin
Alayormi ders a Man in evrri Wo-Man...just saying..d Wo is short for Wonderful#winks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: trying to look for where the quarrel started from grin that sh.it is long no way im reading it pls someone shld gist me what happen.
. I GUESS you are in the right mood now.....because you are a chief proponent of discussing only NYSC talks with your usual 'this room is turning into something else'......now its banter.....you need GiSt....TORI
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg:
You really don plan ahead. Its always good to have plan b just incase
Nawa o! I get Plan A,B,C,D grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

Sokarsenal laid emphasis on weaker not vessels

you can't wriggle your way out. grin
Wriggle my way out you said??
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin He doesn't give a crap about the Scriptures anyways. So what's the point? tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . YES OH....I came here to have FUN as well......As well as I appreciate what Yokiti and others have done here in telling us things about NYSC...I am certain if this room did not exist I would get the informations I want elsewhere.......so as you said I concur.....not even majorly for nysc gist..I'm here to have FUN...love this girl
am blushn jur...tnx boo...am nt perfect...just learnin evridae nd workn on my imperfections
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: oga mi...il flog u o

baby u deserve better .....manning up and letting go could b d best revenge ..... being convicted for murder no b joke ....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Good morning Yokiti.......BAN....antispam .......well thanks I just decided to act like someone here yesterday and be naughty and get into their pyshe......behavioral pyschology........but on a lighter note, let the banning be for more serious offences oh....NA ANGER DEY MAKE FRUSTRATED PERSON HACK NAIRALAND and NA SMALL THING DEY LEAD TO ANGER
LMAO
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2014
debygirly:

Lmao...d cute ones o...

M cool dear!
ok dear...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2014
mzstephii yo sighted

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Wriggle my way out you said??
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin He doesn't give a crap about the Scriptures anyways. So what's the point? tongue

So, you just discovered he doesn't give a crap about the scriptures grin

I wonder what made you lecture him on what the bible meant by vessels cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

I just say make i go salute my padi dem wey dey there
U try.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: oya gime

Just take a flight to benin. When you get there i will ask my boys to come n pick you at the airport
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

So, you just discovered he doesn't give a crap about the scriptures grin

I wonder what made you lecture him on what the bible meant by vessels cheesy
Well, maybe I just realised that tongue. You no go work ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: awwwwwwwwwwee *hugs* *blushing* grin
you been the hardest to read here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: where in.d bible? hehehehe women the weaker vessel hv bn destroying empires since 15th century
. I trust u went to the illustrious 'everybody wants to attend' OAU....so I expect you to know the basis of quoting a person....I never said the bible says women are WEAKER VESSELS.......said the bible says TREAT WOMEN AS WEAK......................let me indulge you.. (1 Peter 3:7).....I would have typed king james version and 9 other versions of the bible for you to compare...but you have made it clear from the former thread and this that you feel STRESSED reading long posts ....THAnKS
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Sokari!!leme o...I knw yo hus o
. Tori....post am here let me see
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: yo welcm dear...hw u feeln todae. Cleoqueen nd adaekube hope u feel beta now#i care
m getting beta,on my way to clinic..

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.