Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622217 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

You're free bro. We no even dey lock the door again self. We all are friends here.
valentinoo, whatsup nw...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
The more this rationalmind types, the more I lose respect, and hate him! Dude pls keep ur warped and dirty ideas to yourself! And when you give birth to your kids, allow old grown up men to keep having their ways with them! Nobody cares, just stop giving guys the idea that they can sleep with as many girls as possible! Getting married to an 18yr old girls is right bt when u just want to have sex with her and then dump her, that is wrong! Just go to ur thread pls.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: Am kemi by name,graduate of unilorin chemistry educatn dept nd awaiting batch b corper.Am apy to b here bt honestly am nt encourage wth dis fighting here nd dere
What then happens here that has encouraged you? wink
I am Samguine by the way. Welcome to the house. We hope you have fun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Nobody should quote me o! Just tell rationalmind to stop typing thrash!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . 'Women nid to MAN up'.......you just became guilty of what you are fighting against with this line....LOL......so you even agree with the sentence that STRENGTH, COURAGE and ENDURANCE is synonymous with MEN....why didn't you say 'Women should GIRL/WOmen UP'.......smh
Sokarsenal..d day il get to meet u...il wear belt..so I can flog u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I read u pass textbook#lafs mischievously
hahahaha i can swear u dnt.some times i quarel here and im.lauffing while typing ha hahahahaha i like to push buttons grin .but in reality i dnt talk lol im nt so friendly but when you are my frnd i can give u my eyes,if u see me talking in a strange group of ppl just knw i left my comfort zone to talk grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: The more this rationalmind types, the more I lose respect, and hate him! Dude pls keep ur warped and dirty ideas to yourself! And when you give birth to your kids, allow old grown up men to keep having their ways with them! Nobody cares, just stop giving guys the idea that they can sleep with as many girls as possible! Getting married to an 18yr old girls is right bt when u just want to have sex with her and then dump her, that is wrong! Just go to ur thread pls.
calm dwn oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Wriggle my way out you said??
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin He doesn't give a crap about the Scriptures anyways. So what's the point? tongue
. On the contrary I give a lot of 'crap' about the bible.....you might even be surprised I use it to my benefit more than most self acclaimed christian......even the devil can not deny that words in the bible are as wise as anything....even in psalms and proverbs....u just did what causes most banters here...you just described me wrongly without having sufficient knowledge of me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: .ok

So how preparation for camp? Are you set already
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: hahahaha i can swear u dnt.some things i quarel here and im.lauffing while typing ha hahahahaha i like to push buttons grin .but in reality i dnt talk lol im nt so friendly but when you are my frnd i can give u my eyes,if u see me talking in a strange group of ppl just knw i left my comfort zone to talk grin
we wud sha mit........weda u like it or yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
What then happens here that has encouraged you? wink
I am Samguine by the way. Welcome to the house. We hope you have fun
informations..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fweshblacboai(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Morning y'all,just passing by and decided to holla,u guys shud njoy.......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: valentinoo, whatsup nw...

Baba your boy dey o. How preparation for camp hope you've gotten your things set
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: we wud sha mit........weda u like it or yes
*hugs*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2014
d e-exchange is becomn too much..pls its ok...am getn tired...let us discuss oda important tinz pls..Am nt kidn#sad face
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Skateboard: Ifyzo the creamer amongst them, how are you? Been a while..
skaty im fine dear,u av bin a lil bit scarce here to....how's preparations going?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: The more this rationalmind types, the more I lose respect, and hate him! Dude pls keep ur warped and dirty ideas to yourself! And when you give birth to your kids, allow old grown up men to keep having their ways with them! Nobody cares, just stop giving guys the idea that they can sleep with as many girls as possible! Getting married to an 18yr old girls is right bt when u just want to have sex with her and then dump her, that is wrong! Just go to ur thread pls.
u get a point enimoney.I glance thru rationalmind posts nw bt honestly am nt impressed wth all his post.so u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ motive of serving u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ fatherland is to go nd sex secondary school girls nd becm a champion.remba law of karma.pls enimoney nd co.let dis issue die down.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: *hugs*
is dt a yes?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

Baba your boy dey o. How preparation for camp hope you've gotten your things set
man, I'm on it o! Just prepping! What about you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2014
And we call ourselves "leaders of today/tomorrow"..Tsk Tsk Tsk!! its a pity
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
there are just some ppl i like here rationalmind is one of them dunno why i like d guy sef grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: is dt a yes?
yes nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Sugarkemi lol! Welcome! Am sorry u had to meet me in this mood jawe! I just hate it when men are controlled by their D.icks grin grin . # issue dead!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

So how preparation for camp? Are you set already
90% done#team oyo# nd u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Wriggle my way out you said??
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin He doesn't give a crap about the Scriptures anyways. So what's the point? tongue
. I just have a problem with many preachers and their different views of the bible most times to suit their selfish needs........take for example LUKE 23:43......Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise".........................................you would be shocked to know how a single misplaced comma in this statement has brought out different christians sect today
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: am fyn.tks
uwc , where u based Nd where do u intend serving
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: ive found him o...hes at wuse 2
hehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: am blushn jur...tnx boo...am nt perfect...just learnin evridae nd workn on my imperfections
. Whilst we are in the gossip mood.....how old where you when the heartbreak made you cry?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . 'Women nid to MAN up'.......you just became guilty of what you are fighting against with this line....LOL......so you even agree with the sentence that STRENGTH, COURAGE and ENDURANCE is synonymous with MEN....why didn't you say 'Women should GIRL/WOmen UP'.......smh
$bad man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Whilst we are in the gossip mood.....how old where you when the heartbreak made you cry?
afta u refused teln urs? goan sitdwn jur
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: me nko sad
lool! Boss Adedeji, bone those secondary skul girls o, its just ignorance, when dey grow older they would surely regret and hate everyman that took advantage of them! Me sef am a trained TEACHER ni. Am proud of you for nt falling jawe #muah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: Sugarkemi lol! Welcome! Am sorry u had to meet me in this mood jawe! I just hate it when men are controlled by their D.icks grin grin . # issue dead!
eni *di*ck gini , or corrupting a brother lmdo

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.