Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619335 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: uwc , where u based Nd where do u intend serving
oyo nd W̶̲̥̅̊ђγ̲̣̣̥ asking?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
lets just quoting them.the misunderstanding will die itself
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: oyo nd W̶̲̥̅̊ђγ̲̣̣̥ asking?
kemi wt is sugar duin in yo monicker? ur dad must hear dis...welcm dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: Am kemi by name,graduate of unilorin chemistry educatn dept nd awaiting batch b corper.Am apy to b here bt honestly am nt encourage wth dis fighting here nd dere
. Welcome kemi.......I hope you become a regular here......well its not FIGHTING, its exchanging ideas...although some people try to make a point by insulting others.......and the banters or 'fighting' as you call it happens like once a week.....its as if everybody is tuned on a particular day....well WELCOME ENJOY THE HOUSe....and ermm your lips is kinda cute from ur pics
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: kemi wt is sugar duin in yo monicker? ur dad must hear dis...welcm dear
tks,hope u no dey fight oo like rationalmind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: d bible olready insulted d person jur..i just brot it to light..my night was splendid nd urs?
my night was cool ma'am.hope ur bag is ready 4 camping?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Welcome kemi.......I hope you become a regular here......well its not FIGHTING, its exchanging ideas...although some people try to make a point by insulting others.......and the banters or 'fighting' as you call it happens like once a week.....its as if everybody is tuned on a particular day....well WELCOME ENJOY THE HOUSe....and ermm your lips is kinda cute from ur pics
.tks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: The more this rationalmind types, the more I lose respect, and hate him! Dude pls keep ur warped and dirty ideas to yourself! And when you give birth to your kids, allow old grown up men to keep having their ways with them! Nobody cares, just stop giving guys the idea that they can sleep with as many girls as possible! Getting married to an 18yr old girls is right bt when u just want to have sex with her and then dump her, that is wrong! Just go to ur thread pls.
so annoying
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
cry seriously this batch B don tire me o! In the history of nysc, I no sure say batch don worst like this. From june to august, then sept. Now stream and river things, tsww, batch C for even better sef grin grin .
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Alayormi ders a Man in evrri Wo-Man...just saying..d Wo is short for Wonderful#winks

There's a he in eVery she, right?

What's the S for?

Oh lemme guess
S*x?

Woman up please
grin
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: Nobody should quote me o! Just tell rationalmind to stop typing thrash!
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: oyo nd W̶̲̥̅̊ђγ̲̣̣̥ asking?
wow I was intend serving in Oyo too, did u work it sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
bentonmaye: nobody force u to stay o...
Errr....Do I know you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: Am kemi by name,graduate of unilorin chemistry educatn dept nd awaiting batch b corper.Am apy to b here bt honestly am nt encourage wth dis fighting here nd dere

Ur welcome to the house....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: wow I was intend serving in Oyo too, did u work it sha
♈̷̴̩‎ε̲̣̣α̲̅‎​н,I nearly work osun bt dont knw d spirit dt changed my mind den to work oyo.am 99% sure of going to oyo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
debygirly:

Ur welcome to the house....
tks ma

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: eni *di*ck gini , or corrupting a brother lmdo
see this spoilt banana o! Corupt ko ni, I be politician? grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: Errm, I have introduced myself before. I want to make cool friends here. Can I come in?
welcome Bruh...but still some of us don't know you so no vex just do it one more time grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . I just have a problem with many preachers and their different views of the bible most times to suit their selfish needs........take for example LUKE 23:43......Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise".........................................you would be shocked to know how a single misplaced comma in this statement has brought out different christians sect today
Lols. That is why I would always advise Christians to study the bible for themselves. Don't study the bible religiously or to show skill. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. No on has the complete understanding of the bible. Even the bible affirms that we know in parts and see in part. But a time is coming when the complete package would come. Then there would be no confusions or arguments. Can't wait for that time cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: ♈̷̴̩‎ε̲̣̣α̲̅‎​н,I nearly work osun bt dont knw d spirit dt changed my mind den to work oyo.am 99% sure of going to oyo
wow , that's awesome, good spirit led u den, am banking on someone for Oyo too 90% cause I gave two different people
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: I expect us to b discussing life after service bt am suprise seeing most guys talking abt hw dey will molest secondary school girls.pls who is d moderator of dis thread
. Lol......swity please have you read the whole post and saw no life after service or during service.....on friday,18th july by 12.05pm.....I received a mail from nysc's mail portal that there have been changes in the orientation calender...I came here immediately to post it and the message was already here, yesterday, by 8:43pm someone posted 2 pdf e-books about nysc, the first is 65pages, the other is 71 pages.....that would show you a collated experience on a lot about nysc and 'life after nysc'(which you are interested in) that was the interval between relevant nysc gist here...friday 12.05pm and sunday ,8.43pm.....an interval of a whopping 57 HOURS....if it was for nysc gist alone, can you imagine refreshing this page and seeing no post for 57 hours...FRUSTRATiNG and BORING ......so before assuming get into the thread wella.....I hope I was helpful........so the MODERAtOR understand this well enough

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
WhytJane:
grin
this whyte jane like laff o! Na so white people dey laff? grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ehn ehn God don catch you, na only girls you dey fin come here abi grin
*in MI's voice*I only like girls; I am a lesbian. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: tks,hope u no dey fight oo like rationalmind
I fight pass am sef
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: 90% done#team oyo# nd u

You're almost through then. i'm 70% set sha. Me na #Team Abj#
So which state are you from
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: lool! Boss Adedeji, bone those secondary skul girls o, its just ignorance, when dey grow older they would surely regret and hate everyman that took advantage of them! Me sef am a trained TEACHER ni. Am proud of you for nt falling jawe #muah
I had to give myself class cause I cherish respect like F""" it was worth it tho , ......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Alright. My bad.
. NOW THIS IS A REAL HUMAN BEING #maximumRespectBro# *doffsMyHat*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol......swity please have you read the whole post and saw no life after service or during service.....on friday,18th july by 12.05pm.....I received a mail from nysc's mail portal that there have been changes in the orientation calender...I came here immediately to post it and the message was already here, yesterday, by 8:43pm someone posted 2 pdf e-books about nysc, the first is 65pages, the other is 71 pages.....that would show you a collated experience on a lot about nysc and 'life after nysc'(which you are interested in) that was the interval between relevant nysc gist here...friday 12.05pm and sunday ,8.43pm.....an interval of a whopping 57 HOURS....if it was for nysc gist alone, can you imagine refreshing this page and seeing no post for 57 hours...FRUSTRATiNG and BORING ......so before assuming get into the thread wella.....I hope I was helpful........so the MODERAtOR understand this well enough
.ok
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: am comn wit yhu pls...dear wts rili wrng?
lolz,u don't need 2 boda urself...I tink its malaria
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol......swity please have you read the whole post and saw no life after service or during service.....on friday,18th july by 12.05pm.....I received a mail from nysc's mail portal that there have been changes in the orientation calender...I came here immediately to post it and the message was already here, yesterday, by 8:43pm someone posted 2 pdf e-books about nysc, the first is 65pages, the other is 71 pages.....that would show you a collated experience on a lot about nysc and 'life after nysc'(which you are interested in) that was the interval between relevant nysc gist here...friday 12.05pm and sunday ,8.43pm.....an interval of a whopping 57 HOURS....if it was for nysc gist alone, can you imagine refreshing this page and seeing no post for 57 hours...FRUSTRATiNG and BORING ......so before assuming get into the thread wella.....I hope I was helpful........so the MODERAtOR understand this well enough
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: see this spoilt banana o! Corupt ko ni, I be politician? grin grin
*covers face* banana for where ...
please under 18 in d house oo...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
ALAYORMII:

There's a he in eVery she, right?

What's the S for?

Oh lemme guess
S*x?

Woman up please
grin
grin grin
am slipy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.