Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619276 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: oya analyse mi na
. Lol....swity! You got into school early......so graduated quite young despite the strike......you crave attention from people you cherish......your mind has been hardened up because you were hurt by a guy you thought you loved so much early in your life...so now you feel SAFER sharing your problems with WOMeN....you are the 'pet' of the house, you get too excited and inquisitive about things......DO YOU WANT MORE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: lolz! No be small matter, but some engineering firms too. I want to learn stuffs there that's why.
wish u all †ђξ luck in †ђξ world
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: lmao...leme take permission from maureen o
. Now you have.....so send
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
buksich:

Y nt? Provided u r well endowed,gud in d kitchen&cn tk vy gud kia of sista in-law lyk me grin
Abeg...if u see any babe like that lemme know. Niggas been searchin errwhere.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

IGNORED...

NEXXXXTTTTT
. THANK YOU FOR READING.....it means a lot to me....thank you...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haba calm down 'legal eagle'......please calm down.....lol.....this is not a fight.....so was "ammunition" necessary?......contrary to what you think I do not crave for your attention.....I think I have that in abundance everywhere...ATTENTION, that is........It is time you please stop being defensive......not everyone here wants to mock people or criticize them when they reference....so stop thinking people always want to criticize you.....its not proper.....I think you did that with a certain dude when you guys seem to be E-frolicking hence causing troubles.......I AM SO SORRY If I referenced you and you were ANGRY....u could have just told me not to......I know you don't know me and I don't know you....but I'm guessing you have a problem with people around you most times because of your approach and you think they just don't understand you.....although I know you would definitely deny this......and about avoiding me.....I'm thinking you are doing that because you know I wouldn't insult you, hence makinh u insuly back

All this psychological evaluation because I asked you if you had a problem with me? You clearly do. Ok...Point taken and I accept your views.

btw - Whether and who I decide to E-frolick with should not really be any of your business. It's between myself and Smeeky #justsaying

NEXXXXTTTTT
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . DOUBLE STANDARD..Part 2....buy your copy NOW.......and to think you were minding your business when you were quashing someone's view.....I think a foreign female graduate here called it something, it starts with a 'H'.....'Hypo...' abi na 'JIKocrite'
SHOTS FIRED! I smell e-xchange and I don't mean money grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

All this psychological evaluation because I asked you if you had a problem with me? You clearly do. Ok...Point taken and I accept your views.

btw - Whether and who I decide to E-frolick with should not really be any of your business. It's between myself and Smeeky #justsaying

NEXXXXTTTTT
. I thought you said ignored now....madam e don do abeg.....haba...nne na wa oh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: SHOTS FIRED! I smell e-xchange and I don't mean money grin
. If you want to have fun at my expense you go grow bear bear for teeth.....keep hoping...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

To return the favour, I am a Legal Eagle. Any more questions, I might need to take a raincheck.

Personal Details + Nairaland = NoNo

The less they know, the less ammunition they have cool

Episode 4: Girl picks interest in Boy but just gives him enough(very minute) info of herself to keep him interested.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: in Terry GS voice " mad man like ginger"
Ha ha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

NEXXXXTTTTT
. But on a serious note I like YOUR Personality.....I'm all for independent women.......I grew up around a lot of them.......but your way of potraying your independent nature is spoiling the wonderful quality...thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Ha ha
beni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: lolz, I understand. A legal eagle, that sounds nice. Which of the universities did u graduate from?
Episode 5: Boy izz still interested. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . ..............and the owner of 'deady' body
hmmmmmmm otiye e
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Episode 4: Girl picks interest in Boy but just gives him enough(very minute) info of herself to keep him interested.

Hahahaha ... very funny.... Biko tell dem say una no see me oooo...

Abeg make una lemme ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

All these people watching my every move and what I do next and then offer me their shrink services because I cannot apparently relate with human beings..................

Oh and now I am apparently reducing the quality of independent women....and I thought he was not going to throw INSULTS. But when DC now begins to stand up for herself, the BOYS will come out to play...Una no go see am now abi?....

Let me keep quiet sef and go back to my observation mode....This house is getting to hot for my liking. Too many undesirables don full am!

Na only me waka come .....?

btw...Be sure to include that in your book oooo....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol....swity! You got into school early......so graduated quite young despite the strike......you crave attention from people you cherish......your mind has been hardened up because you were hurt by a guy you thought you loved so much early in your life...so now you feel SAFER sharing your problems with WOMeN....you are the 'pet' of the house, you get too excited and inquisitive about things......DO YOU WANT MORE
yes more pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg:
We both dey work Na. But Na d way we dey work different...water
I like dis guy way.grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haba calm down 'legal eagle'......please calm down.....lol.....this is not a fight.....so was "ammunition" necessary?......contrary to what you think I do not crave for your attention.....I think I have that in abundance everywhere...ATTENTION, that is........It is time you please stop being defensive......not everyone here wants to mock people or criticize them when they reference....so stop thinking people always want to criticize you.....its not proper.....I think you did that with a certain dude when you guys seem to be E-frolicking hence causing troubles.......I AM SO SORRY If I referenced you and you were ANGRY....u could have just told me not to......I know you don't know me and I don't know you....but I'm guessing you have a problem with people around you most times because of your approach and you think they just don't understand you.....although I know you would definitely deny this......and about avoiding me.....I'm thinking you are doing that because you know I wouldn't insult you, hence makinh u insuly back
*scratches back of head* Abeg. Anybody wey understand dis lecture make im explain am for me abeg.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Abeg...if u see any babe like that lemme know. Niggas been searchin errwhere.
I am dt kinda woman...as long as my man is dt kinda man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: I like dis guy way.grin
Hi5
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: #cuts real deal into pieces, puts it inside my meat pie grin grin
Lmao! This evil!!! Hahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ofcos dear I am....if you are serious as well.....although be warned, I'm kinda free now, no work so, I like charging intensively to keep me busy......are you game?....if you are 'do the magic'
charging intensively.*clears throat*.traecey
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: *scratches back of head* Abeg. Anybody wey understand dis lecture make im explain am for me abeg.

I thought I was the only one confused. But let's pretend he did make sense and let him have his moment of glory.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Meeky: charging intensively.*clears throat*.traecey
meeky he meant chating
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . If you want to have fun at my expense you go grow bear bear for teeth.....keep hoping...lol
too late bruh....already workin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: *scratches back of head* Abeg. Anybody wey understand dis lecture make im explain am for me abeg.
read it wit one eye closed...ul understnd
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: meeky he meant chating
are you in his brain.charging intensively na wetin i see.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: am glad.

tnks,so hw u doing..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Meeky: are you in his brain.charging intensively na wetin i see.
dnt sha tell mi yo jealous o...whre os trendilite?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
mutism diagnosed from now on :-Xmutism diagnosed from now on

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.