Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619321 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ofcos we are COOL, we were never HOT...lol....on a serious note I don't have a problem with you making a mistake.....I'm human as well I make mistakes......as long as you accept your fault when corrected.....which you did EXCElLENTLY
Lols...na your footsteps I dey follow bro.
Moreover, I have since learnt that people's behaviours and their reactions to situations are based on their previous personal experiences. I therefore try to look at such from their own point of view before making conclusions or engaging in arguments. Someone that was abused and molested as a kid and another that was loved and cherished would sure have different views on life, parenting, roles of women and of course sex. Just try and understand WHY before you engage.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: pls get well soon o...#hugs
tnks sisterly,on my way hme nw.seen d doc e gve me sme drugs!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
bentonmaye: tnks sisterly,on my way hme nw.seen d doc e gve me sme drugs!!!
am glad.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
buksich my rove..ive typed yo name to d xtent my predictive text input knows it...same wit a few others...pls I dnt wana ve a clique..#hehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal r u cwious bout d other chatn platform?...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol....so you want me to work for you abi.....FIRE
We both dey work Na. But Na d way we dey work different...water
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg:
Dis oga stingy o. Wen I be dey look make I catch so digits lol
lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
vegetable oyel cheesy
so whre did I rub d oil na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Exactly what I mean by the more they know, the more ammunition ... I have purposely ignored you all morning. However since you want my attention, you have it.

Do you have a problem with me?

Was "foreign female graduate" necessary?
. Haba calm down 'legal eagle'......please calm down.....lol.....this is not a fight.....so was "ammunition" necessary?......contrary to what you think I do not crave for your attention.....I think I have that in abundance everywhere...ATTENTION, that is........It is time you please stop being defensive......not everyone here wants to mock people or criticize them when they reference....so stop thinking people always want to criticize you.....its not proper.....I think you did that with a certain dude when you guys seem to be E-frolicking hence causing troubles.......I AM SO SORRY If I referenced you and you were ANGRY....u could have just told me not to......I know you don't know me and I don't know you....but I'm guessing you have a problem with people around you most times because of your approach and you think they just don't understand you.....although I know you would definitely deny this......and about avoiding me.....I'm thinking you are doing that because you know I wouldn't insult you, hence makinh u insuly back
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: lmao
U too see am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: buksich my rove..ive typed yo name to d xtent my predictive text input knows it...same wit a few others...pls I dnt wana ve a clique..#hehehe

U cn plz xplain dt betr!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: I promised not to reply you within me but am human, promises are meant to be broken grin . You advice your fellow dudes to prey on young secondary school girls, what does that make you? I don't have a probLem with you dear, but am a woman and its my first responsibility to support my sex! Women are not some dumb people who dream all that about marrying one lazy a55 dude who does ntin but drink beer and fart, and then gets you pregnant, prolly beats you to boost his self esteem while he cheats around with kids! Believe me, for some of us, marriage is a neccessity nt a choice. #drops mic, climbs down from podium grin grin
U are climbing down abi? Wen did u climb up?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
lorddaywalker: . **grab d purple machine and destroyed it,replaces it wit d REAL DEAL lobatan! cheesy
#cuts real deal into pieces, puts it inside my meat pie grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
buksich:

U cn plz xplain dt betr!
I cnt o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haba calm down 'legal eagle'......please calm down.....lol.....this is not a fight.....so was "ammunition" necessary?......contrary to what you think I do not crave for your attention.....I think I have that in abundance everywhere...ATTENTION, that is........It is time you please stop being defensive......not everyone here wants to mock people or criticize them when they reference....so stop thinking people always want to criticize you.....its not proper.....I think you did that with a certain dude when you guys seem to be E-frolicking hence causing troubles.......I AM SO SORRY If I referenced you and you were ANGRY....u could have just told me not to......I know you don't know me and I don't know you....but I'm guessing you have a problem with people around you most times because of your approach and you think they just don't understand you.....although I know you would definitely deny this......and about avoiding me.....I'm thinking you are doing that because you know I wouldn't insult you, hence makinh u insuly back
double wahala for dead body.....abajo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
buksich:

U cn plz xplain dt betr!
lele alert ....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
DrPhilABd: U are climbing down abi? Wen did u climb up?
what is your consign? Iyaff CUM again grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I cnt o

Alryt!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Lols...na your footsteps I dey follow bro.
Moreover, I have since learnt that people's behaviours and their reactions to situations are based on their previous personal experiences. I therefore try to look at such from their own point of view before making conclusions or engaging in arguments. Someone that was abused and molested as a kid and another that was loved and cherished would sure have different views on life, parenting, roles of women and of course sex. Just try and understand WHY before you engage.
. When you here a girl talk.....you know which one is talking as a result of the hurt suffered as a teenager or 'secondary school' student in the hands of boys they were infuated with.......and you know which one is talking because they want to make a change......understanding people is my forte.....although its hard on an e-medium because anybody can fake character......look at the posts of swit cleoqueen for instance...that lady is definitely a shy person judging from the way she introduced herself to the thread ,but of you judge her by her posts if think she is a Wild girl
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
buksich:

Alryt!
its an app in.my phone..its called predictive txt input...wen am typin it tries to guess wt I want..ol d names of people I mention r on it..so wen I type buk it comes up wit buksich
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . When you here a girl talk.....you know which one is talking as a result of the hurt suffered as a teenager or 'secondary school' student in the hands of boys they were infuated with.......and you know which one is talking because they want to make a change......understanding people is my forte.....although its hard on an e-medium because anybody can fake character......look at the posts of swit cleoqueen for instance...that lady is definitely a shy person judging from the way she introduced herself to the thread ,but of you judge her by her posts if think she is a Wild girl
oya analyse mi na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: lele alert ....
amebo.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: amebo.com
seriously I wish u get posted to Oyo, u seem fun *tongue out *
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: sokarsenal r u cwious bout d other chatn platform?...
. Ofcos dear I am....if you are serious as well.....although be warned, I'm kinda free now, no work so, I like charging intensively to keep me busy......are you game?....if you are 'do the magic'
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: #cuts real deal into pieces, puts it inside my meat pie grin grin
awon eleyii
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: seriously I wish u get posted to Oyo, u seem fun *tongue out *
ayam drier nd boring dan a chalk nd a board tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ofcos dear I am....if you are serious as well.....although be warned, I'm kinda free now, no work so, I like charging intensively to keep me busy......are you game?....if you are 'do the magic'
lmao...leme take permission from maureen o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: ayam drier nd boring dan a chalk nd a board tongue
use lubricants
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: double wahala for dead body.....abajo
. ..............and the owner of 'deady' body
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: #cuts real deal into pieces, puts it inside my meat pie grin grin
oh! Put in meat pie wl actually mak tinz stress free,it wl b detonated in auto mode,b4 u knw it,u will av babies every week..den I will call u ENIBABYMACHINE...ENIMONEY! Chai! Ur case dey supreme court. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haba calm down 'legal eagle'......please calm down.....lol.....this is not a fight.....so was "ammunition" necessary?......contrary to what you think I do not crave for your attention.....I think I have that in abundance everywhere...ATTENTION, that is........It is time you please stop being defensive......not everyone here wants to mock people or criticize them when they reference....so stop thinking people always want to criticize you.....its not proper.....I think you did that with a certain dude when you guys seem to be E-frolicking hence causing troubles.......I AM SO SORRY If I referenced you and you were ANGRY....u could have just told me not to......I know you don't know me and I don't know you....but I'm guessing you have a problem with people around you most times because of your approach and you think they just don't understand you.....although I know you would definitely deny this......and about avoiding me.....I'm thinking you are doing that because you know I wouldn't insult you, hence makinh u insuly back

IGNORED...

NEXXXXTTTTT
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: lolz, quite funny. I studied Mechanical Engineering. I think its my turn to ask, which school did you attend?
Episode 3: Girl picks interest in Boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.