Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (620343 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AmegoA(m): 2:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Rdduite:

Amebo erh sorry Amego, thanks jari. You're fully sited & welcomed!

How's C14 house doing? Hope you guys are keeping the fun real? grin
We are fine o! Also counting down with style!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2014
jamanuka: Heard NYSC is planning to place corpers on same salary scale as civil servants
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/nysc-place-corps-members-civil-service-salary-scale/

Will this happen in our time?
vision 2020
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 3:42am On Jul 25, 2014
AmegoA:
We are fine o! Also counting down with style!

Yeah good man, that's nice of you to dropped by.

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 3:53am On Jul 25, 2014
nobletay:
vision 2020
Hahahahahaa cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: ;DI am fine ma,how prep for camp?
fyn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Thierryhenry: hmm....sensing an Informal letter here.
Lolzz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: my day was just there
awww,why na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ogiriAMAE(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2014
gaetano: You graduated from lagos st. University, yet you don't know the cost of living in Lagos hmm!
I wonder oooo...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Wiseracre:

Alright dear...wher did u wor k ur posting to? Abi u dint wor k it?
i didnt work it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2014
gaetano: You graduated from lagos st. University, yet you don't know the cost of living in Lagos hmm!
And you actually wonder what those potbelly goons who call themselves coperate heads and interviewers mean,when they say nigerian graduates are not employable....a graduate of lagos state uni,that was an under graduate of the institution for 4yrs + a year of incessant strikes,still can not successfully study her environs and make adequate conclusions about the requirement needed to survive and thrive in his/her environment.....SMH in pity for the future of 9ja.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2014
ogiriAMAE: I wonder oooo...

My chairman i heard you say u are graduate of LASU accountancy department,seems ur fellow brethren needs your help here ooo ......plz stop wonderin like femi kuti and help a damsel in distress who is supposed 2b ur fellow brethren grin ; D
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Morning peeps,hop u guyz slept wela,wish u all splendid day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashley Young scored 2goals yesterday, Young pls I am begging you, don't let us miss out on Di Maria by deceiving Louis VanGaal; we know you too well. Be a hero like Bebe and push for an exit. #MUfc

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
Traecey is a dibia. She dey even tutor Amadioha himself cool. Give her a call
Tracey e-dibia....wow.nice name; izz she related to tuface iDibia?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Ashley Young scored 2goals yesterday, Young pls I am begging you, don't let us miss out on Di Maria by deceiving Louis VanGaal; we know you too well. Be a hero like Bebe and push for an exit. #MUfc
Exactly the same thing mi have in mind bro,but i know van gaal being an experienced gaffer that he is knows world class players when he sees one and knows a flash in the pan-pretender kinda players (i.e ashley young,welbeck and cleverly).he would surely get di maria if and only if the dude is willing to come and we meet the asking price. #GGMU

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: Hey guys do yuh know about the cost of living in lagos and if yuh will get accomodation for ur ppa...
There's always NACC lodge and NCCF lodge for catholic & other christian denominations if finding accomodation would be hard.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2014
adedeji65: totful
4 where,d house don respond to her question...she seems fake if she could ask dat kinda question while claiming to be a graduate ftrom Lasu!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: I really hope to serve in Lagos,and if not Ogun state...so any one of the two
#TeamLagos
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: Aiite,my name is Kemi..am a graduate from lagos st. University,m friendly,outspoken and nice...and I love watchn movies,dancing and chatting!! Joined nairaland last year and am just getting to use it today...lol
Welcome to †ђξ club! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2014
good morning y'all....#teamFredFrank polo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bacteriocin(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: Hey guys do yuh know about the cost of living in lagos and if yuh will get accomodation for ur ppa...
It depends on that part of Lagos and your taste: a room apartment is around 2500 and above. For a start, just be ready to pay like 80k upward sha but if you name a particular area, I wil b able to give u close cost of gettin d apartment. Food and transport daily can't b less dan 700 but dat wil also b dependent on ur area o. But on d average, dis amount shud do.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Exactly the same thing mi have in mind bro,but i know van gaal being an experienced gaffer that he is knows world class players when he sees one and knows a flash in the pan-pretender kinda players (i.e ashley young,welbeck and cleverly).he would surely get di maria if and only if the dude is willing to come and we meet the asking price. #GGMU
mehn....me go personally drive young to †ђξ airport make im dey go any club wey im wan go. If Van Gaal like make im use Olx sell young Anderson Fellaini Bebe Nani at least we go see £35m from all of them. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Seriously guys,I was just asking a question,that I wanted an answer to...ofcourse I schooled in lagos and I knw d cost of living for an average Lagosian...was just hoping maybe as a corper,d cost of living would be favorable...dats y I asked... Good morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
mehn....me go personally drive young to †ђξ airport make im dey go any club wey im wan go. If Van Gaal like make im use Olx sell young Anderson Fellaini Bebe Nani at least we go see £35m from all of them. grin
I think nani ad fellaini can stil b given d benefit of the doubt 4dis season,but the likes of anderson(all ready dead and gone wit d arrival of herrera,coulped wit d fact that we stil have mata and kagawa),ashley young,welbeck and cleverly shld just pack dia bagz and leave united in peace abeg,i have endured d worst period of bein a united fan when i watch dis guyz play.....i hope we get all our targets and it wld b a gudbye 2dose blow mediocre playaz!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
Traecey is a dibia. She dey even tutor Amadioha himself cool. Give her a call
lmao...Gudmrn young man!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
I think nani ad fellaini can stil b given d benefit of the doubt 4dis season,but the likes of anderson(all ready dead and gone wit d arrival of herrera,coulped wit d fact that we stil have mata and kagawa),ashley young,welbeck and cleverly shld just pack dia bagz and leave united in peace abeg,i have endured d worst period of bein a united fan when i watch dis guyz play.....i hope we get all our targets and it wld b a gudbye 2dose blow mediocre playaz!!!
if dem tell me to pick one of them to stay; I'd pick Welbeck cos he's young, energetic and versatile. He can improve, while his selling price cannot fall lower than it currently is.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Sorry to tell u bro Welbeck is going nowhere #EnglishfActor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2014
moshmod101:
4 where,d house don respond to her question...she seems fake if she could ask dat kinda question while claiming to be a graduate ftrom Lasu!
I don't understand,fake? As in?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2014
cutiepie01: awww,why na?
my dear u wnt understand...Gudmrn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2014
moshmod101:
lots of fakey here jare....am nt bothered ...*4 days befre call-up* fu*ck fake monikers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Tracey e-dibia....wow.nice name; izz she related to tuface iDibia?
hehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.