Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621678 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: am fine dear nd u?
I'm doing great.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2014
obinoral1179: Cross river is waiting for you all
Obubra is expecting you all.

Please dnt make many photocopies wen ever you received you letters and your statement of result, also do not laminate you call up letter. If you posted to cross river, make sure you bring enough detergent and rubber sneakers is advisable becos of the weather conditions.

Will always show up to give info when necessary. Ojesta and samguine i greet you both. Good morning to the BIG BATCH peeps.
Boss, we greet you. Thanks for checking out on us. We appreciate it. cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
obinoral1179: Cross river is waiting for you all
Obubra is expecting you all.

Please dnt make many photocopies wen ever you received you letters and your statement of result, also do not laminate you call up letter. If you posted to cross river, make sure you bring enough detergent and rubber sneakers is advisable becos of the weather conditions.

Will always show up to give info when necessary. Ojesta and samguine i greet you both. Good morning to the BIG BATCH peeps.
thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: okay...my stuffs are ready too ...patiently waiting for call up letter smiley
ur own good o,I never buy anything
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: 6 nt enof? like seriously?
Traecey wan go dey play with sand sand for camp. That's why grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Your 1st reason sounds pretty logical bro ....and i see sense in it ,but as for the 2nd reason u stated somethings are just better left unsaid . smiley
U get mouth!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: ur own good o,I never buy anything
why? you wanna buy them in camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Obinoral1179, our senior cofa. Thanks for checking on us sir. How is Cross river today?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Ojestas: U get mouth!
smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread?? ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.
I think I disagree with u, I skued in ABU, spent at least 4yrs and I can tell u categorically and emphatically that I don't know the cost of rent in Zaria. It doesn't go that way. If u never stayed off K for once there's a high possibility that u won't know the cost of rent so don't generalize it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: modified tongue
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: why? you wanna buy them in camp?
I will start buying when I get my call up letter or when I get to ph
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
mikedimeji:
I think I disagree with u, I skued in ABU, spent at least 4yrs and I can tell u categorically and emphatically that I don't know the cost of rent in Zaria. It doesn't go that way. If u never stayed off K for once there's a high possibility that u won't know the cost of rent so don't generalize it.
u are right,those guys were hard on the young lady,
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Thats good 2know....... Hope u ve also patiently been successful in psyching up your mental and physical self 2d fun and task ahead in your yet 2know camp smiley
lol...I HAVE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: I will start buying when I get my call up letter or when I get to ph
hmmm you are very sure you'll be posted to Ph
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning house. Wishing every one a blessed weekend ahead.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2014
mikedimeji:

Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... [/b]And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread??[b] ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.
If u take a thorough look @ my initial post about the question i askd traecey....u wld see dat i gave a reasonable alternative in the case whereby we assume she doesnt know it personally then she would likely have friends who do.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... [B]And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread??[B] ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.
If u take a thorough look @ my initial post about the question i askd traecey....u wld see dat i gave a reasonable alternative in the case whereby we assume she doesnt know it personally then she would likely have friends who do.
Bros can u let dis issue die down pls...I know I made a mistake to have labelled d girl fake...pls its ok sire!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
All dose english playaz aside from rooney and maybe jones are just over hyped,2mesef even shaw is a product of over hyping,2me i wld like if welbeck could seek greener pastures elsewhere so as 2make way 4 javier hernandezz(chicharito) coz dat guy is a world class finisher,welbeck is just all about physicality and pace ,a striker wit misplaced priorty,but u and i know wat chicharito is capable of,imagine him starting 4rm d bench 4 man utd and was stil able 2get a handful of goals,he even started on d bench 4 mexico and scored a goal same wit rooney and ronaldo who started all there teams matches,while welbeck on the other hand started 4 england on 2 occasions in d worldcup and couldnt even register a goal or an assit...@ d end of d day,all decisions lies in d hands of LVG...so lets patiently wait til august endin.
Well he was almost always played on †ђξ left & †ђξ kid's a homwegrown player; has workrate, Pace, stamina and defends too. If he finshes as good as chicha all of you would love him. But lemme just tell you now. Welbeck aint going nowhere. Except maybe he himself wants to leave. But MUfc can't sell him.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: hmmm you are very sure you'll be posted to Ph
yes by God's grace
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
Traecey wan go dey play with sand sand for camp. That's why grin
samguine na mi.nd u abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mandonnels(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: I will start buying when I get my call up letter or when I get to ph
u wana serve in rivers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
mandonnels: u wana serve in rivers
yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: yes by God's grace
amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mandonnels(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: yes
hopin to see ya in rivers den
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Well he was almost always played on †ђξ left & †ђξ kid's a homwegrown player; has workrate, Pace, stamina and defends too. If he finshes as good as chicha all of you would love him. But lemme just tell you now. Welbeck aint going nowhere. Except maybe he himself wants to leave. But MUfc can't sell him.

Bro are u 4real,who is welbeck in LVG era comapared 2 david beckham during fergies era. David beckham was also home grown and was even united's captain back then and was a much more beta performer than welbeck,but wat became of him ,he was sold by fergie who was a no nonsense coach like LVG also is,FYI LVG doesnt care whose ox is gored,WTF is welbeck dat cant b sold.......plz bro dont let ur likeness 4d lil boy make u blind 2facts.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
mandonnels: hopin to see ya in rivers den
same here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mandonnels(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
adedeji65: yes nd u
yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: I do great et toi monsieur?

....feelin' blessed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
moshmod101:
Bros can u let dis issue die down pls...I know I made a mistake to have labelled d girl fake...pls its ok sire!
Yes boss,just needed 2tie sum loose ends and sum misconception by d last guy dat quoted me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: amen
thank u very much for the divine seal,not like a girl that said I was bragging here,my hand go catch her someday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mandonnels(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2014
osemu8: same here
heard der use a sec skul as deir camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.