Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619126 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2014
AmegoA: Just passing o, greetings from C14, we are hapi for you guyz
tnks!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: I don't understand,fake? As in?
just ignore

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
moshmod101:
Aren't u guys suppose to be sleeping by now and leave d room make we self catch fish nah...Samguine shey u dey hear grin
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by azyd(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Ashley Young scored 2goals yesterday, Young pls I am begging you, don't let us miss out on Di Maria by deceiving Louis VanGaal; we know you too well. Be a hero like Bebe and push for an exit. #MUfc
lolz...rili funny
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
And you actually wonder what those potbelly goons who call themselves coperate heads and interviewers mean,when they say nigerian graduates are not employable....a graduate of lagos state uni,that was an under graduate of the institution for 4yrs + a year of incessant strikes,still can not successfully study her environs and make adequate conclusions about the requirement needed to survive and thrive in his/her environment.....SMH in pity for the future of 9ja.
Bros, calm down na. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: I don't understand,fake? As in?
babe u claimed to school in lasu.. And u dnt knw d cost of living in Lagos, even me thhat did 6months internship knows as e dey... Therissss God oooh!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
if dem tell me to pick one of them to stay; I'd pick Welbeck cos he's young, energetic and versatile. He can improve, while his selling price cannot fall lower than it currently is.

All dose english playaz aside from rooney and maybe jones are just over hyped,2mesef even shaw is a product of over hyping,2me i wld like if welbeck could seek greener pastures elsewhere so as 2make way 4 javier hernandezz(chicharito) coz dat guy is a world class finisher,welbeck is just all about physicality and pace ,a striker wit misplaced priorty,but u and i know wat chicharito is capable of,imagine him starting 4rm d bench 4 man utd and was stil able 2get a handful of goals,he even started on d bench 4 mexico and scored a goal same wit rooney and ronaldo who started all there teams matches,while welbeck on the other hand started 4 england on 2 occasions in d worldcup and couldnt even register a goal or an assit...@ d end of d day,all decisions lies in d hands of LVG...so lets patiently wait til august endin.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
if dem tell me to pick one of them to stay; I'd pick Welbeck cos he's young, energetic and versatile. He can improve, while his selling price cannot fall lower than it currently is.
All dose english playaz aside from rooney and maybe jones are just over hyped,2mesef even shaw is a product of over hyping,2me i wld like if welbeck could seek greener pastures elsewhere so as 2make way 4 javier hernandezz(chicharito) coz dat guy is a world class finisher,welbeck is just all about physicality and pace ,a striker wit misplaced priorty,but u and i know wat chicharito is capable of,imagine him starting 4rm d bench 4 man utd and was stil able 2get a handful of goals,he even started on d bench 4 mexico and scored a goal same wit rooney and ronaldo who started all there teams matches,while welbeck on the other hand started 4 england on 2 occasions in d worldcup and couldnt even register a goal or an assit...@ d end of d day,all decisions lies in d hands of LVG...so lets patiently wait til august endin.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
just ignore
ignorance ni :/
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
Bros, calm down na. grin
samyy u don chop vegetable abi :/
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Bacteriocin: .
It depends on that part of Lagos and your taste: a room apartment is around 2500 and above. For a start, just be ready to pay like 80k upward sha but if you name a particular area, I wil b able to give u close cost of gettin d apartment. Food and transport daily can't b less dan 700 but dat wil also b dependent on ur area o. But on d average, dis amount shud do.
Good one bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine:
Bros, calm down na. grin
cool cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Someone asked a question, but instead of answering, we started to raise issues with her educational and environmental backgrounds. Someone even labelled her fake. I doff my hat for you guys..you sure know how to treat newcomers well. Let's keep it up wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning Sowl, Samguine, Wiseracre, adedeji65, traecey ......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine: Someone asked a question, but instead of answering, we started to raise issues with her educational and environmental backgrounds. Someone even labelled her fake. I doff my hat for you guys..you sure know how to treat newcomers well. Let's keep it up wink
I wonder o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Samguine: Someone asked a question, but instead of answering, we started to raise issues with her educational and environmental backgrounds. Someone even labelled her fake. I doff my hat for you guys..you sure know how to treat newcomers well. Let's keep it up wink
Not a good enough idea. The first impression was bad.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014

sammypenguine u wldnt blame us much 4bein a lil bit harsh or irrational with d new comer,but d situation and facts surroundin d question would make anybody puzzled even if you are the best customer care agent or experienced head of PR in any industry...tnx 2 peeps lyk u newcomers like her can feel a lil safe and have a sanctuary of some sort 4rm wilde1z lyk us!!! smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Why una dey tackle that innocent girl na cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: Good morning Sowl, Samguine, Wiseracre, adedeji65, traecey ......

Gudmrn dear...where is sokarsenal?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Ojestas: Not a good enough idea. The first impression was bad.
Samthing that bugged u also buggd me jaare my chairman.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: Good morning Sowl, Samguine, Wiseracre, adedeji65, traecey ......

Top of d mornin 2u also fair1......good 2ve u here dis luvly friday morning....TGIF even 4 sum of us wey no dey go work!! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2014
I tire...nt evrione goes abt parambulatin up nd dwn...she mite ve stayed in d hotel or at a particular area..nd wants to know abt Lagos as a whole...SMH for pple dt cnt read nd ignore
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: hehehe grin
Morning Ma'am. How do you do?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Smeeky: Why una dey tackle that innocent girl na cry
smeeky ask dem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Morning Ma'am. How do you do?
I do great et toi monsieur?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: my dear u wnt understand...Gudmrn
Alright.Morning.Do have a lovely day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2014
cutiepie01: Alright.Morning.Do have a lovely day
hwfa camp preps?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: Gudmrn dear...where is sokarsenal?
hi dearie, he's on his way to work smiley....hope u slept well
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014
honeydear: hi dearie, he's on his way to work smiley....hope u slept well
yup I did,u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
traecey: I tire...nt evrione goes abt parambulatin up nd dwn...she mite ve stayed in d hotel or at a particular area..nd wants to know abt Lagos as a whole...SMH for pple dt cnt read nd ignore
Please oo my sista in da lord tracey..... Is it in anyway possible 4u 2ve stayed in ur skul environz 4 quite a numba of years and not have d slightest or faintest idea of of what d cost of living is in dat area..... And lets assume u dont,its only logical u ve friends in skul dat wld ve beta knowledge of such dan u,isnt it beta 2ask 4rm such closer people than total strangers in a public thread?? ....just an innocuos set of questions i wld like u 2gimme an objective reply about.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Sowl:
Top of d mornin 2u also fair1......good 2ve u here dis luvly friday morning....TGIF even 4 sum of us wey no dey go work!! grin
lol...TGIF. Anyways hope you are prepared for camp? 11 days to go cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.