Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619063 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Dackchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma , the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!

Amen 2ur prayers. Thnks& God bless,I pray God honour u bynd ur imagination&enrich u wif wisdom. Amen. I celebrate u Yokiti.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Oga yokiti, thank you very much bro for that great piece

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

grin
grin.
grin

why you dey raf me nau angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
traecey: hmmm...wah abt mi?
lol... Okay Na, be expecting my call...if u drop ur digits
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: set dt P
You think say na everybody be like you abi? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jimwalex:
haha..u ehn! abeg wia dem post u joor!!
na FCT bros...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Skateboard: Yokiti when you go komot 'prospective' from the title of this thread? We are no longer 'prospective' we be correct otondo.
My prayer is that you wont have any reason to miss camp or be decamped. Your prospective tag is still valid as you will become a corper only after your swearing - in ceremony on Thursday. I will do something about it on Tuesday by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Na force to get breast & "wateva"? I nor be woman o... Abeg don't force me lest wen u tear my boxers, na snake go bite u.. *wickedgrin*
*Challenge accepted* cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Miner13:

why you dey raf me nau angry

LOL! No vex boss!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jimwalex:
wot! wats dis dat m reading...so drphilabd na 'he' and nt 'she'!!!! nairaland wonder!!!
Lol... Plz forgive me, for I ve sinned.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
traecey: house pls put mi in ur prayers...Typhoid nd Malaria wana spoil my trip...nd am leavn 2mao

Stay strng babe. u r healed in Jesus name,ur strnght shal b renewed lyk d eagles. Safe trip. Amen

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Yea, dere is anoda confession.
I lyk girls alot... So some pple say though I don't believe dem because I believe in fidelity/faithfulness. Dis one I ws posted to FCT, hw ll I be able to meet a young lady who is not a corpmember to ve somethg wit because my plan ws to work my ppa to a tertiary institution. I heard in Abj, d ladies u ll see outside r always in a hurry to get to work or get home. Dis issue is disturbing me well well... I need a lady wit body lyk Queen.
Dis is my other confession... Hehehe *wickedgrin*
Now this is the old Philla grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemia: pls how many hours will it take
I dont know the time it will take you to get to Ilorin from Ile - ife but from Ilorin to Minna will not be less than 6 solid hours. Minna to Paiko camp is less than 20 minutes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: wow so brave to have dropped ur number , me hugy :*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
WhytJane:
fine dear... wats up
Nothing much Sugar. Gonna pack and arrange my stuffs tomorrow. When are u traveling? I am sure you are good to go. wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

LOL! No vex boss!

hmmmmmm

oya come make i hug you jare

oh oh oh
you be gay sad
i no go huge you
chop knouckle cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Dackchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma , the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!
bros nice write up but d philanderer chairman chai i don die.women abi gals.una no go out me for trouble oh

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: me no believe anybody moniker before , na only me I sabi , oti ye e ..... Nd peeps dem feel am dey hail am , in old testament na to stone to death smiley
Ah ah... U r too hard jhur. Don't tell me u r disappointed because u were "falling" for d "lady" o... It ws jux for fun sake, nt to scam anyone.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: wow so brave to have dropped ur number , me hugy :*
hahaahahha.weakling like adedeji.see you.lwkmd
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Miner13: mr. yokiti, the surest chairman cool

is this rumour true?

dem talk say those posted to yobe state will recieve 3month allowee. from yobe state govt.
say na true?

useful information is welcome

thanks

#yobe
simply the best
Seeing is believing is what I will advice when it comes to Nigerian politicians
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

grin
I like this dude!
Thank you for liking this dude
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
traecey: house pls put mi in ur prayers...Typhoid nd Malaria wana spoil my trip...nd am leavn 2mao
Pele dear. You are healed in Jesus name.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Miner13:

hmmmmmm

oya come make i hug you jare

oh oh oh
you be gay sad
i no go huge you
chop knouckle cool

smh! *chops knuckle*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Thank you for liking this dude

For his strangeness, actually. Not anything more! LOL!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Valentinooo: cool

you are the female here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
sweetypie sorry.just take antimalarial and antibiotics oh.it is well with ya soul.ya body is healed of any infirmity.be strong love
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yokiti..you are the best bro. I wish you all the best life has to offer smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
You are healed iJN. Jux believe dt gudhealth is ur portion... I ve said It, believing is all it takes to receive it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Feeling so emotional by yokiti's final words...Im gonna genuinely miss this great house *sniffs*

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Ah ah... U r too hard jhur. Don't tell me u r disappointed because u were "falling" for d "lady" o... It ws jux for fun sake, nt to scam anyone.
bros fall for wetin ,I never mention u before ....... If u sabi be u no go tlk am ....fall bawo ? Naso e b ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ifyzo:
*blushes* she smiled @ me damn. *am in rove*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oga yokiti. U are sighted... U are too much, and you are highly appreciated our noble boss.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.