Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621355 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: And u're a graduate 4rm which school?
my course mates that got posted to sokoto sef go , when dey sabi how many yrs we done spend fr house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2014
traecey: house pls put mi in ur prayers...Typhoid nd Malaria wana spoil my trip...nd am leavn 2mao
get well soonest o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Dackchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma , the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any you in Jesus name.
Sincerely,i just love u.Thanks for ur prayers.Divine favour has been my prayers and i see u're really in tune with the spirit.MayGod bless u real good.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Opeyemia(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
is it also necessary for us to make photocopy of our sch i.d card
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by UGOCHARIA(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
fellow otondos what do a headwarmer look like?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Chukslar: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Are you Posted to Imo State and Are you good at Computer/ Photocopy/ Printer Repairs (or do you know somebody)!!!

Then you are in Luck!!

Serve in a Cooperate Organization with attractive salary in Owerri the Imo state capital.
We will specially request for you to work with us from the NYSC State Coordinator .

Prevent being posted to a remote village with no water, electricity, or even access road for the rest of your service
Call now, immediate employment awaits you.

Be fully employed on entering Imo state and enjoy special preference in camp.

You will start earning your salary from camp.

Email your Phone number and your area of specialization to chukslar@yahoo.com.

Position is only available for 2 Corpers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2014
UGOCHARIA: fellow otondos what do a headwarmer look like?
its a cap made of thick cotton like d ones used for sweater..worn on d head to kip u warm.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2014
DrPhilABd: Yea, dere is anoda confession.
I lyk girls alot... So some pple say though I don't believe dem because I believe in fidelity/faithfulness. Dis one I ws posted to FCT, hw ll I be able to meet a young lady who is not a corpmember to ve somethg wit because my plan ws to work my ppa to a tertiary institution. I heard in Abj, d ladies u ll see outside r always in a hurry to get to work or get home. Dis issue is disturbing me well well... I need a lady wit body lyk Queen.
Dis is my other confession... Hehehe *wickedgrin*
Hahahaha...good luck with that...when are you going to camp?...I still have a month to go sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2014
I wish all those travelling to camp today or are already on the way a stress free journey.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: just passing..
Ayaf missed you ni sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Wiseracre:

Cleo the queen...so sorry dearie. where did they post u ? Wont mind to meet u and make it up to u...
Hahaha...apology accepted grin...I was posted to osun , I deploy in September sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2014
enroute ibadan olready....safe journey to mi nd all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2014
solvetor:

Kano, from Bayero University

And U?
m based in kano too bt finishd frm a.b.u zaria..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2014
jamanuka:
Wow...great...seems all Futoites posted to Lagos are in Stream 2?

Most of us o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tmibeatbyme(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Meeky: ondo gals are black and hot.baka in abundance.lol.
guys! Abeg na Ondo dem post una go? Need info on how to get there from bayelsa oh (South direction)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajoskele(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Oga Yokiti, you are blessed. That pix though!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tmibeatbyme(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2014
chykmoni:
**drags him to d back yard** baba how their babes dem de?
Chykmoni abeg see my BBM pin: 2A46778D Whatsapp: 08188026436 Need info about Ondo... I dey enter road 2mao Tuesday!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Dackchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma , the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!

Though u call it an epistle ,i call it a memorabilia and chronicle of wisdom cum passionately inclined trait of a future efficient and encompassing leader..... You took all the words 4rm my mouth coz of ur dexterious handling of dis sowl-lifting piece of emotional write up,may u walk tall as d mount everest in dis generation of ours,may u neva run out of source like d great atlantic ocean,may u soar as hi as d eagle in all ur mundane endeavours.... And lastly may we all live long enough 2 impact positively and testify 2d humble beginings of this great and record breaking generation of ours smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Almighty King of Glory,Everlasting Father,Lord God our Protector, the God that His words does not return to him void,your word says that the plans you have for your children is of good and not evil, so therefore Daddy, we have come before your throne of mercy to beg for forgiveness in anyway,please lord, have mercy..I bring all my friends deploying to their various camps unto your hands...please lord, journey mercies shall be our portion...whatever form of transportation that will be used,I cover with the blood of jesus, every blood sucking spirit on the way,I cast it out into the abyss in Jesus name.there shall be no blood shed or loss of life in Jesus name...thank you Lord Jesus because I believe you have heard my prayer and you have answered me. Be thou exalted lord because there is none like you.For in Jesus most precious name I have prayed..AMEN!

To all my friends I met on NL, y'all are like my family that I never met and I love you all and I look forward to seeing as many of you as life permits...and someone made mention of some vacation for B14 to go to Ghana ,please I'm very much interested because that way, I will meet some of you smiley grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Almighty King of Glory,Everlasting Father,Lord God our Protector, the God that His words does not return to him void,your word says that the plans you have for your children is of good and not evil, so therefore Daddy, we have come before your throne of mercy to beg for forgiveness in anyway,please lord, have mercy..I bring all my friends deploying to their various camps unto your hands...please lord, journey mercies shall be our portion...whatever form of transportation that will be used,I cover with the blood of jesus, every blood sucking spirit on the way,I cast it out into the abyss in Jesus name.there shall be no blood shed or loss of life in Jesus name...thank you Lord Jesus because I believe you have heard my prayer and you have answered me. Be thou exalted lord because there is none like you.For in Jesus most precious name I have prayed..AMEN!

To all my friends I met on NL, y'all are like my family that I never met and I love you all and I look forward to seeing as many of you as life permits...and someone made mention of some vacation for B14 to go to Ghana ,please I'm very much interested because that way, I will meet some of you smiley grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: get well soonest o.
tnx dearie...wen u leavn for fct?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: anyone can easily deduce 4rm ur monicker dat ur name is Queen.No biggie there na.
Oook o...if you talk so...where did they carry you to?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Good morning all. Please as we all prepare for camp lets have this in mind.....

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: U were detected long b4 now.That time u were away 4 a long time,it was speculated dat u were either transgender or definately a guy.BTW,are u cleoqueen?
Cutiepie, you should be convinced by now that we are not the same person na..."it" is a dude and I'm a dudette grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen: Almighty King of Glory,Everlasting Father,Lord God our Protector, the God that His words does not return to him void,your word says that the plans you have for your children is of good and not evil, so therefore Daddy, we have come before your throne of mercy to beg for forgiveness in anyway,please lord, have mercy..I bring all my friends deploying to their various camps unto your hands...please lord, journey mercies shall be our portion...whatever form of transportation that will be used,I cover with the blood of jesus, every blood sucking spirit on the way,I cast it out into the abyss in Jesus name.there shall be no blood shed or loss of life in Jesus name...thank you Lord Jesus because I believe you have heard my prayer and you have answered me. Be thou exalted lord because there is none like you.For in Jesus most precious name I have prayed..AMEN!

aww...tnx dear...osun nd oyo aint far...il si u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2014
tmibeatbyme: Chykmoni abeg see my BBM pin: 2A46778D Whatsapp: 08188026436 Need info about Ondo... I dey enter road 2mao Tuesday!
correct! My niggas are balling out one by one.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2014
traecey: enroute ibadan olready....safe journey to mi nd all
Safe trip dear. Buzz us all when you touch down wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Safe journey to Everyone going today...you all shall jump-and-pass all obstacles IJN...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Traecey na u wan hold register for camp....Benin to OYO no far na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2014
And that was hw beyonce and Jay Z's love started. So traecy dey come serve for my crib? If u're stranded in IBADAN, u can alwayz buzz me. Remember to drop at sango. From sango, u'll get plenty buses en route Iseyin. Say hello to don jazzy and Olamide come 8th aug.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Mhen! D thread is so dry. All d stream one otondo don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ road already. Some ar just so busy tinkn about dea states of deployment and d expectations. Anyway we d stream two wish you all a swell time in camp. Make una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give us stream two feedback from camp activities so we wil prepare our mind very well. All d stream 2 otondo in da building, lemmie hear you say... grin grin grin you guys ROCK!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Smeeky: Traecey na u wan hold register for camp....Benin to OYO no far na
I stay in warri....just dnt wana leave 2mao...want d bst of evritin...by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.