Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (620706 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
yokiti,on behalf of my naturally ahead colleagues,i thank u alot.may He be wit u too..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jazinogold(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
add u
to KANO BATCH B WHATSAPP
GROUP 08185436277
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Meeky: baby dont cry.put ya head on my shoulder.wud make u stronger.babe enjoy d wait.u got my back as the CREAMIEST OF THEM ALL.WE LOVE YOU TOO BABE
tanx meeky. God bless u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lagos; 1st Sept
Wow...great...seems all Futoites posted to Lagos are in Stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
prixxy7: Now A̶̲̥̅♏ rily gon cryy cry d words α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ way too emotional ƒø̲̣̣я̅ an extremely emotional person like me cry Tho A̶̲̥̅♏ in stream 2, but dis words already makes me feel like A̶̲̥̅♏ already goin to camp 2moro. I rily lov dis words. Hope I can say I LOV YOU YOKITI even if I dont know you. Dis words wil go a long way in my memory cos even if you dont repeat a write up like dis ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us in stream 2, I wil never 4get dis words. Tanx and God bless you sir! And to those travelling from tomoro, I wish you safe journey to your various destination. D devil will not write d last chapter of our lives even as we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ about to begin a new chapter in our lives. Accidents on d way ȋ̝̊̅§ nullified. Even if you α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ travelling by air or land or even water, God's protection will never cease from our lives! We α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ our parents joy and we shall not disappoint dem becos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shall live long to eat d fruit of our labour. And traecy, d Lord ȋ̝̊̅§ your healer. I Lov you all...
tnx dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks Yokiti for that scintillating piece....we appreciate

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lagos stream 1 Otondos,Fashola himself will declare your orientation course open
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/fashola-open-nysc-batch-b-orientation-course/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Skateboard: traecey God is your strength. Get well soooooon.
tnx dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: You are healed iJN. Jux believe dt gudhealth is ur portion... I ve said It, believing is all it takes to receive it.
tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Meeky: sweetypie sorry.just take antimalarial and antibiotics oh.it is well with ya soul.ya body is healed of any infirmity.be strong love
meekypie God bless u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:
Pele dear. You are healed in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
buksich:

Stay strng babe. u r healed in Jesus name,ur strnght shal b renewed lyk d eagles. Safe trip. Amen
tnx swty
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Sorry about that dear! It's well.
tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Stanislause(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Any Edo corper here?I'm 4rm UNN.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Travel Carefully!

Road, journeys are very popular with Nigerians especially journeys to the east and north of the country, while these trips offer a great opportunity to see the people and sights that make up our country & for us prospective corp members.

Long distance travel can be unpleasant if not properly planned. Here are some tips to help you travel cheerfully: Avoid drinks such as colas, tea and coffee that contain caffeine at least 24 hours before the trip. Reduce salt intake 24-48 hours before traveling, as sitting for long hours tends to slow circulation down. Swellings around the ankles and feet due to water retention can be very painful. Wear loose and comfortable clothing made from lightweight fabrics.

Take a book or some newspapers along to stave off boredom if you can't sleep during bus rides.Sleep a lot if you can. The trip offers you a great opportunity to relax. At each major stop get off the bus and stretch your limbs. Exercises can also be done while sitting in the bus. Rotate each ankle several times, first to the right and then the left. Next give toes a stretch by wriggling them up and down. Raise arms above head and reach upwards. First to right and then left, several times during the journey. Above all have a positive attitude and enjoy the scenery as the bus breezes past villages, cities, valleys and the forest and amazing stone formations. Notice the ever-changing vegetation and the different communities and their peculiar building etc. have fun.

What To Do When Your Bus Breaks, if possible join the driver to contact the transport companys head office & hear what they ask you to do. If nothing positive, ask for a rebate form & board another bus so as to arrive to your destination!

Security Tips For Women Traveling Alone:Study a map before going out; once on the street, use a pocket size guidebook to avoid looking like a tourist. Your hotel assistant can markany dangerous areas on your map.

Dress responsibly.Avoid jewelry, even a neck chain can be ripped off your neck. Do considerwearing a wedding ring.Wear a money belt around your waist so that if someone cuts it, it won't fall from your waist. Be careful when alighting from a bus or train, or riding stairs and elevators, that's when pickpockets tend to strike.Carry just one credit card and photocopies of important documents.Divide money for small and larger purchases. You don't have to expose a wad of bills.Have all gratuities ready for Potters and Doormen.If you must ask for directions, approach families or women with children. To be extra safe, say,"whereis the.? I'm meeting my husband there."On side walks, keep your hand bag and other valuables away from the street side. If you are attacked, shout as loud as possible.Use a clear name tag. Instead of your home address, write that of your office.Lock all suitcases. If you made a lotof purchases on your trip, secure the bag with a strong padlock and tape.

On every sleeper or night trips and flights, keep an eye on your valuable. When you go to the toilet, take your purse with you.Don't exit a taxi until you're sure you've arrived at your destination. Paywhile still in the car so that you can besure you've gotten the proper change.Finally, if you're a victim of crime, contact the police and keep the report. Insurance Company requires this documentation.

Do have a safe trip.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Greetings good people of B'14

@yokiti..I respect u sir!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Dackchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma , the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!
*blushn* tnx sir...God bless u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Traecey darling,get well soon. OYO is waiting for u smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2014
Goodnight everyone. And safe trip to everyone travelling today. You all would get to your various destinations safely. Have fun in camp.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by solvetor: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Jimwalex:
where are u based n frn whc skool

Kano, from Bayero University

And U?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 04, 2014
DrPhilABd: Martins301 to get to Ekiti state from Edo state, go to the park by UBTH, dts whr u ll get a bus...Its approximately 3hrs. Thank me later.

Thanks
Hope to see you in camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:57am On Aug 04, 2014
prixxy7: tanx meeky. God bless u
thanks babe.u are such a darling...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:16am On Aug 04, 2014
osemu8: let us see ur own pix
hehehe.so una plenty wey wan see my pix.Dont worry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:18am On Aug 04, 2014
dstnd: guys ve been a regular member here before unilorin broke my heart,abeg since 2009 I just observed that I only have one follower abeg guys pls follow Mi ooo..I know m not handsome
lmao!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2014
macuwon:

congrats sweety
drphila is a guy o.Jst discovered that now on another thread.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Meeky: thanks babe.u are such a darling...
am I missing somthing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2014
XerXesNG: People are buying provisions and whites and shoes.
Won't those be sold in camp? I like to keep my luggage as small as possible.
They'll be sold in camp,but at a higher rate!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2014
DrPhilABd: A quick confession...
I'm someone who loves to have fun bt I'm a very quiet person physically. I get wild online because I jux find it easy expressing myself online easier. I ve deceived a lotta peeps making them think wat is not as though it is. I'm sorry for d deceit, I seeketh just fun which I tot it ll be nice getting by being someone else, somethg else. I'm DrPhilA.Bd, and I'm a black handsome BLOKE, wit luvly eyes. To those dt cld detect my pretense, I give u kudos... We ll recruit u into our secret service soon because u got d mind of an agent.
U were detected long b4 now.That time u were away 4 a long time,it was speculated dat u were either transgender or definately a guy.BTW,are u cleoqueen?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
I think I need to get myself a cigarette sad
just passing..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
Sorry sweetheart. I dont like ladies that smoke. So i can't get lighters from them angry
dont u understand dat its a he not a she?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I still don't believe you jor...although I got mine on Friday...but on Wednesday, a lot of people were there, and maybe you saw me grin
anyone can easily deduce 4rm ur monicker dat ur name is Queen.No biggie there na.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2014
deola11: Pls I need ur help on how I will be re mobilize, am suppise to go with did batch B but I was posted to taraba, so am nt going, I want to wait 4 batch C how do I go about it?
And u're a graduate 4rm which school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.