Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615961 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: sharwama ke? Abeg no b ma own kinda food. Butter no b monkey food joor undecided
different strokes ƒø̲̣̣я̅ different folks dude. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
highmey:

Sorry Bro... Just few weeks left!

To even think I still have weeks to stay is, well, ......

Thanks bro.

Happy waiting grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: @heemah, ojestas couldn't upload d pix due to bad network so he ask me to
gud..now ma mind z at ease....thnks dearies
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kaduna camp rocks!!!!team KD leggo....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: den y u com dey hungry 4 Andre and oda stuffs of alcohol? Wetin concern u if dem go allow bottle wine and oda stuffs? undecided
See me see wahala o...so girls can't drink alcohol again?...hmmm, guy calm down o, please I beg you...besides, I wasn't particulate about Andre wine, I was particulate about bottles ok?...you can carry stuffs such as gnut, peanut, cashew nut as well as alcohol because they are all packaged in a bottle...and a bottle can be used as a weapon, so some camps might not allow it...that's why I made reference to the Andre wine someone talked about...because I was like if they can allow wine which is packaged in a bottle inside the camp, then other things packaged inside a bottle can be allowed too...I cant even carry wine to the camp, because it will be useless if it's not served chilled...but other forms of alcohol such as vodka can be taken...believe me, at a certain time in the camp *for those that drink alcohol*one might feel the need to take alcohol,and it won't be wine...what's your own sef?...or did you not understand me?..or na trouble you dey find?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well...
Shaping clothes cost from anything between 500 to 2000 naira depending on the amount of adjustment you need them to do. A simply reduction in size for your khaki should not cost you more than 1000.

Just budget 2000 for adjustments sha so that you can have leftover money.

I wasn't even asked for a single photocopy of my call up letter. How strange! To be honest, the only document I was asked for a copy of was just my university certificate. Every other dozens of copies I made are still with me. Maybe I ll get to use it at some point sad ... But please take copies with you ooo..Better to have them and not need them than not to. I heard photocopy at mammi was 20 naira but could go up in price due to demand. So just be prepared.

Food is 5 sha.... It's not restaurant quality but it's not bad at all. 5 because the meat/fish is non-existent. I have only stuck to rice, porridge yam and bread. Avoiding beans and eba for obvious reasons. Do not want to have any stomach worries. But overall quality is not bad. Not bad at all.

You can get filling food for 200 naira with one meat/fish/plaintain (if you are not a humongous eater shaa) but look around sha...different stalls have different prices so could be higher. Takeaway is extra 50 naira so you can eat in or take your foodflask is you don't want to pay extra.

Army men are neutral sha...they are not friendly becos they are obviously army but they do crack smiles. They are humans too so not too callous. Like I said, if you are late or don't do what they say, they WILL punish you and the punishment scales vary ranging from embarassing you on parade ground if you are not standing right or matching properly to frog jumps if late to decamping you if you break a rule (someone has already been decamped for fighting...that s what I heard sha!)

Goodluck!!!

Hissexcellencie:

How much dem dey use shape cloth?
Are we to photocopy call-up letter?
How is †ђξ food on a scale of 1-10?
How expensive is †ђξ maami generally on a scale of 1-10?
Generally how are †ђξ army men on a scale of 1-7? Friendly or super-strict? Super-friendly is 7, super strictly is 1. Moderately friendly(6) or mildly-friendly(5) neutral (4)

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrKc1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: Pls lagos stream 1 peeps, is dea a sharwarma spot in camp? embarassed cry pls I rily need to know. Tanx
Lol. Please someone should answer he naaa

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Hmmmmmn. *strokes beards like Pete Edochie*
*Adjusts wrapper in a stance to fight like patience ozorkwor* grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
See me see wahala o...so girls can't drink alcohol again?...hmmm, guy calm down o, please I beg you...besides, I wasn't particulate about Andre wine, I was particulate about bottles ok?...you can carry stuffs such as gnut, peanut, cashew nut as well as alcohol because they are all packaged in a bottle...and a bottle can be used as a weapon, so some camps might not allow it...that's why I made reference to the Andre wine someone talked about...because I was like if they can allow wine which is packaged in a bottle inside the camp, then other things packaged inside a bottle can be allowed too...I cant even carry wine to the camp, because it will be useless if it's not served chilled...but other forms of alcohol such as vodka can be taken...believe me, at a certain time in the camp *for those that drink alcohol*one might feel the need to take alcohol,and it won't be wine...what's your own sef?...or did you not understand me?..or na trouble you dey find?

looking forward to meet you in camp!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Darkchocolate: Well...
Shaping clothes cost from anything between 500 to 2000 naira depending on the amount of adjustment you need them to do. A simply reduction in size for your khaki should not cost you more than 1000.

I wasn't even asked for a single photocopy of my call up letter. How strange! To be honest, the only document I was asked for a copy of was just my university certificate. Every other dozens of copies I made are still with me. Maybe I ll get to use it at some point sad ... But please take copies with you ooo..Better to have them and not need them than not to. I heard photocopy at mammi was 20 naira but could go up in price due to demand. So just be prepared.

Food is 5 sha.... It's not restaurant quality but it's not bad at all. 5 because the meat/fish is non-existent. I have only stuck to rice, porridge yam and bread. Avoiding beans and eba for obvious reasons. Do not want to have any stomach worries. But overall quality is not bad. Not bad at all.

You can get filling food for 200 naira with one meat/fish/plaintain (if you are not a humongous eater shaa) but look around sha...different stalls have different prices so could be higher. Takeaway is extra 50 naira so you can eat in or take your foodflask is you don't want to pay extra.

Army men are neutral sha...they are not friendly becos they are obviously army but they do crack smiles. They are humans too so not too callous. Like I said, if you are late or don't do what they say, they WILL punish you and the punishment scales vary ranging from embarassing you on parade ground if you are not standing right or matching properly to frog jumps if late to decamping you if you break a rule (someone has already been decamped for fighting...that s what I heard sha!)

Goodluck!!!

nice one there, hope you are enjoying your stay in camp? I've really missed you o cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
zerray: passport,callup letter,statement of result,id card,nd letter of identification. make lik 5 photocopies then like 10 passport
thanks alot sist.. GOD bless you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
zerray: passport,callup letter,statement of result,id card,nd letter of identification. make lik 5 photocopies then like 10 passport
thanks alot sist.. GOD bless you In JESUS Name. Amen!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
highmey:

looking forward to meet you in camp!
Right back at yah! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: Pls lagos stream 1 peeps, is dea a sharwarma spot in camp? embarassed cry pls I rily need to know. Tanx

Choi See groove! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
welcm party nyt noni....sponsored by beat fm, nokia nd jameson whiskey...Niyola,Dj sexy ..Iseyin camp...Oyo state Noni grin...two pple don win phone oooo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sowl:
Am thinkin a 1001 tinz oo my bro.... Sumthinz are beta left unsaid(or untyped) wink

Shey? grin I thought pretty much d same.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
rationalmind:

Not at all, there's absolutely nothing to enjoy in this camp.

Every minute of the day, I keep regretting ever coming here.

You have to buy water, pay to charge your phone, buy food at highly exorbitant amounts when stewpid meals are served, wash your foot wear three times every day, wash your white short and shirt almost everyday, treated like slaves, e.t.c

As far as I'm concerned, coming to Edo state for orientation camp is perhaps the worst thing to happen to anyone and by extension, NYSC is a complete waste of time.

Boiz are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by hassan85(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
fragrant: I dey fyn fyn hw U dey wit prep for sept
fine o. Just following al d stream 1s acros d country. Dnt knw news 4m keffi is nt much here on ds page... Are u hearin 4m dia? What are d propects 4 us
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: sharwama ke? Abeg no b ma own kinda food. Butter no b monkey food joor undecided

Ma broda! Chop knuckles joor! *fist bump* it da same for me. Tried sharwama, pizza dem, didn't like 'em @ all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Egundare(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Harmvirus:

I laf too.. It was really funny.. I dey platoon 3 hw abt u?
Na flatoon one I dey. Shey u undastand
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: I see you Manny *eyelashes* kiss
Na God go judge you angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
cutiepie01: na im make u put face like say d military man just flog u finish?Lolz
What's up sweetheart. I have missed you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Darkchocolate: Well...

Goodluck!!!

*in Yaw's voice* Tans ah bunch! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Valentinooo: *hugs her back* smiley smiley samguine pls no look us o.
You are free bro...*looks away*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
*Adjusts wrapper in a stance to fight like patience ozorkwor* grin

Hian! Women?! ...Nor be me vex you oº°˚! *enters obi with chewing stick in mouth*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sowl:
** in neyo's voice** hmmm! Dere is sumthn abt d way she talks.... Miss independent dats y i love her,her fav8 sayin is dnt worry i gat dis, coz every thin she gat just bliv she bought it... She gon steal my heart ain no doubt...gal u everythn i want i swear u everythin i neeed....... Chaaaiii!!! Lucky is dat lasgidi corper dat wld hook u up wit wat u told me in bolded
wen you don sing finish ƒø̲̣̣я̅ neyo voice, you go sing ƒø̲̣̣я̅ chris brown voice.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:

ghen ghen... she don vex
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Samguine:
Na God go judge you angry
ah ah na. Sam sam kiss U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quick vex o cheesy oya come to mama *draws him close and pats him on d back* oya smile ƒø̲̣̣я̅ me na smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
cutiepie01: The population in Kubwa camp is just too much.I learnt we're over 4,000 corpers here,my no. Is three thousand,five hundred and something.We queue up for everything here,and d queue is usually very long,till now am not done with registration and i've been in camp since tuesday.Thank God d stress is reducing gradually,my first and second days in camp were hell.Buh their food is okay sha,dats d gud thing there,i think am adapting gradually.Hope u guys are enjoying ur camps..

just wandering how stream ii will be?

is the condition of the camp Ok?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: wen you don sing finish ƒø̲̣̣я̅ neyo voice, you go sing ƒø̲̣̣я̅ chris brown voice.

Oya cum make i sing breezyz version 4u in camera.... Hav it in mind dat my services aint free ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sowl:
Oya cum make i sing breezyz version 4u in camera.... Hav it in mind dat my services aint free ooo
lmao! So wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ want in return?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
skateboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.