Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619229 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Day 4 in camp. 17 days to go.

Ebonyi is great. I barely have time for myself, so many activities and rigorous drills by the soldiers.

Babes are hitting on me here. This particular fine girl always eye me... Our too eyeballs have met each other several times cos she's always looking at me.

So.. I summoned the courage to talk to her today and she responded very well. Cute girl.

The RSM (camp commandant) came to parade ground today. He ordered the people not putting on the official nysc short to come out. I came out too cos I was among them. He warned us sternly to always be in our nysc shorts.
The people that refused to come out were fished out from the crowd by the soldiers, their shorts were 'scissorsed' and turned to rag; girls were among them too.

If you're not yet in camp you are very very WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: lmao! So wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ want in return?
...hmmmm dis gat me blinking my eyes...wides my eyes in view of this romance scene!!! abeg na everything una go do oooo...I no wan hear say una carry wrapper cover una self come dey fool me lyk naija movie oooo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kai my blood is just too hot sad September I anxiously wait for your arrival cry Kai diz days long sha...! Less than 23days 2go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
cutiepie01: Am in one old hostel like that o.The toilet is not too bad cos cleaners clean them twice a day,buh the best thing is to be waking up early to bath outside to avoid stories that touch,thats what i do.The power supply is constant,even if they interrupt,within 30 minutes it'll be restored.Water too 24-7,there's always water buh if u dont wake up very early u'll meet queue.The tap is close to my hostel sha,so am at advantage dunno d location of ur hostel.

hmmmmm
back to ghetto grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Valentinooo: I will be camping in Abuja come september. Stream 2 tinz. That's why i want to take my time to know what i will be meeting there

valentinooo my abj partner
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
JoseRaji:
ghen ghen... she don vex
No o..at all...how much them go pay me for vexing na?...come to think of it o joseRaji,I have never seen your post here on NL before o..where you dey since?...where dem post you go?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Skateboard: Day 4 in camp. 17 days to go.

Ebonyi is great. I barely have time for myself, so many activities and rigorous drills by the soldiers.

Babes are hitting on me here. This particular fine girl always eye me... Our too eyeballs have met each other several times cos she's always looking at me.

So.. I summoned the courage to talk to her today and she responded very well. Cute girl.

The RSM (camp commandant) came to parade ground today. He ordered the people not putting on the official nysc short to come out. I came out too cos I was among them. He warned us sternly to always be in our nysc shorts.
The people that refused to come out were fished out from the crowd by the soldiers, their shorts were 'scissorsed' and turned to rag; girls were among them too.

If you're not yet in camp you are very very WRONG.
bro, pls wodyu mean by "putting on the official nysc short"? does this mean we can't wear our own shorts to parade ground?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Skateboard: Day 4 in camp. 17 days to go.

If you're not yet in camp you are very very [b] RIGHT
.[/b]

modified
send me credit from your bicycle allowance wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Richydos:
...hmmmm dis gat me blinking my eyes...wides my eyes in view of this romance scene!!! abeg na everything una go do oooo...I no wan hear say una carry wrapper cover una self come dey fool me lyk naija movie oooo
wat do you want to see tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
prixxy7: wat do you want to see tongue

sambisa plainland
wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
No o..at all...how much them go pay me for vexing na?...come to think of it o joseRaji,I have never seen your post here on NL before o..where you dey since?...where dem post you go?
I've been around, mostly an observer.. if you look closely you'll see my post on some pages... na Jigawa dem fling me go, so it's KD camp cum September.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
See me see wahala o...so girls can't drink alcohol again?...hmmm, guy calm down o, please I beg you...besides, I wasn't particulate about Andre wine, I was particulate about bottles ok?...you can carry stuffs such as gnut, peanut, cashew nut as well as alcohol because they are all packaged in a bottle...and a bottle can be used as a weapon, so some camps might not allow it...that's why I made reference to the Andre wine someone talked about...because I was like if they can allow wine which is packaged in a bottle inside the camp, then other things packaged inside a bottle can be allowed too...I cant even carry wine to the camp, because it will be useless if it's not served chilled...but other forms of alcohol such as vodka can be taken...believe me, at a certain time in the camp *for those that drink alcohol*one might feel the need to take alcohol,and it won't be wine...what's your own sef?...or did you not understand me?..or na trouble you dey find?

Abeg I no fit fight Oo kissb4 u use d bottle break my head grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 3:18am On Aug 09, 2014
I think Niger state camp should be given the award of the camp with highest number of nursing mothers & babies...

Meanwhile make una celebrate with us oooo..two(2) babies (both girls) were given birth to in Niger State,NYSC camp,Paiko... grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

my guy which room u dey...
me dey E- 2...
caml don dey sweet me small, especially that suya joint...
I dey block A,room A4,that suya guy nearly use pepper kill me.things dey mami sha,but na money win am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2014
jamanuka: I think Niger state camp should be given the award of the camp with highest number of nursing mothers & babies...

Meanwhile make una celebrate with us oooo..two(2) babies (both girls) were given birth to in Niger State,NYSC camp,Paiko... grin

if to say e no be north, I for like come rub powder smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Mehn......I can't sleep o! Been awake since 2....started doing sit-ups then push-ups then sit-ups again. Now my tummy dey pain, but sleep still no gree come. Abi I vex pesin? BTW; does anyone know if we go fit dey chop Iron 4camp? Stream1 Guys please comments r appreciated.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: ok thanks. Hope you're enjoying the drill? And we need pics o. Infact me personally will like to see you in your crested vest
yeah,am enjoying it o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 5:58am On Aug 09, 2014
prixxy7: lmao! So wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ want in return?

Since i offered 2c u in camera,wateva services renderred shld definitely b paid in kind grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:

Guy we make it real like we in hollywood,no hankypanky strait 2d point like google map directions.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2014
prixxy7: wat do you want to see tongue
in #usher's# voice....prixxy7 lemme see everything in total in dis movie cox I av given up all my day's activities 2 be a 100% viewer...oya shebi una 2 go first go bath,,,I swear I dey like dis part like kilode...oya pull sowl cloth while sowl sef go pull ur own....eyes getting wider

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:
in #usher's# voice....prixxy7 lemme see everything in total in dis movie cox I av given up all my day's activities 2 be a 100% viewer...oya shebi una 2 go first go bath,,,I swear I dey like dis part like kilode...oya pull sowl cloth while sowl sef go pull ur own....eyes getting wider
Guy easy does it nw,neva said i wanted 2sing usher's ''i wanna make love in d club'' nw,i only askd her 2cum c me in camera so i can sing breezyz version of ''miss independent'' just 4her listenin pleasure alone...... And she being d miss independent she is askd wat i wld like in return wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2014
Sowl:
Guy we make it real like we in hollywood,no hankypanky strait 2d point like google map directions.
CHISOS u mean it...sowl u r my main actor in dis movie eventhough sey na only u be d guy inside#lol#...calls my friend 2 come n watch dis papa n mama film..Valentinoo,samguine,youngmoni,footlocker,enimony,cutiepie,enimoney n my fellow NL....I wish enimoney will permit we 2 make d season2 after sowl n prixxy7 will b tru ...lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Samguine:
You are free bro...*looks away*
wink cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Miner13:

valentinooo my abj partner
my guy, I salute your ministry. How your side dey be?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Sowl:
Guy easy does it nw,neva said i wanted 2sing usher's ''i wanna make love in d club'' nw,i only askd her 2cum c me in camera so i can sing breezyz version of ''miss independent'' just 4her listenin pleasure alone...... And she being d miss independent she is askd wat i wld like in return wink
tah...Bob no dull d movie na even prixxy ask me wetin I wan c....Nna osiso hit d nail on d head like u promised or wat is ya froblem..b babe is wetin 4 ya give her a gugulado n u are here forming shy....I no wan hear say I dey waste my fuel watch una oooo n besides other viewers r also anticipating u lovers 2 get started...lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
hahahaha... na you they dey ask??
lol..no mind me. Maybe the guy fit use style send give me too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:
CHISOS u mean it...sowl u r my main actor in dis movie eventhough sey na only u be d guy inside#lol#...calls my friend 2 come n watch dis papa n mama film..Valentinoo,samguine,youngmoni,footlocker,enimony,cutiepie,enimoney n my fellow NL....I wish enimoney will permit we 2 make d season2 after sowl n prixxy7 will b tru ...lolz
*clears throat* what's going on here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:
tah...Bob no dull d movie na even prixxy ask me wetin I wan c....Nna osiso hit d nail on d head like u promised or wat is ya froblem..b babe is wetin 4 ya give her a gugulado n u are here forming shy....I no wan hear say I dey waste my fuel watch una oooo n besides other viewers r also anticipating u lovers 2 get started...lmao

Richydos just1 word of advise.... Dont count ur chicks b4 dey hatch..... Neva get ur hopes 2hi.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Raheem2386: cutiepie01 alright. Am in platoon 5,hw abt u?

Platoon 2 oh! I'l keep my eyes open for u or better still when I return we'l hook up, by then we all must have settled in. Cos this place chaiiii!!!!! Was already depressed sef.
alright.When're u coming back?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2014
traecey: am fine ooo...getn allowance todae oo...trandport allowance...plus welcm party.... grin
aiit dear.Did our welcome party yesterday too.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

*clears throat*
Stop eavesdropping.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Not at all, there's absolutely nothing to enjoy in this camp.

Every minute of the day, I keep regretting ever coming here.

You have to buy water, pay to charge your phone, buy food at highly exorbitant amounts when stewpid meals are served, wash your foot wear three times every day, wash your white short and shirt almost everyday, treated like slaves, e.t.c

As far as I'm concerned, coming to Edo state for orientation camp is perhaps the worst thing to happen to anyone and by extension, NYSC is a complete waste of time.
eyah.My own camp is okay o.The only major thing i see as a challenge here is the population.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.