Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619196 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry guys for not updating. Have been strong due to not sleeping for 2days,cold,cough,catar,headache so i had to go for a check up. Got meds and was told my bp don high,so need to take things easy and not get too excited. But i have joinied kitchen group so i can add sleeping drugs to the food of my hostel mates....
Also met amaka a couple of times yesterday but i had to bone her when she was standing behinde one delsu babe that has been appreciating me,they were both waving and smiling at same time when walking to their direction i just had to make a 360.
5 creams gals to my list. 2 are from same private uni ,i sense jealousy ....

Only few or no updates for a day or two.

I hail all stream 2. Make una no finish provisions ooo

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
true o. but I'd love to redeploy to the west sharply... I don't even wanna know where they intend to send us
Ook...why west?...you from the west or you stay there?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2014
AdannayaBella:
It was Golden Penny that sponsored it and they gave food to those in the front. I knew there was no way they could serve everybody. Chai! But these camp people showed us no mercy yesterday with the unending lectures and drills.

this is da 1st I'm meeting this monicker on this thread. Nne, pls intro yaself to †ђξ house naw. For those of us who don't know you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Viewing this topic: Richydos(m), slimz10(m), kennykg(m),
cutiepie01(f), Valentinooo, honeydear(f), Hissexcellencie
(m), Cleoqueen(f) and 1 guest(s)

Morning Fam smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2014
justmi1: Am in kubwa camp, platoon 10, what about u cutie? Pls add me on 22f090fc
am in platoon 5.sorry,am not on BBM.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2014
cutiepie01:
it depends on ur camp.Here in kubwa camp,some muslim ladies do put on
three-quarters,i've seen one with trouser
sef. And we wear both the round and v-
necked white shirts.
that means my v neck will not waste then.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ook...why west?...you from the west or you stay there?
neither. I'm from kogi, stay in kogi. I just wanna see the place, 'cause that's what interests me...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
okay... okay... so one has to be sharp, and law abiding... thanks man
man ke? Iro o. Na female she be o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:
....boss,, sowl n prixxy7 are about acting papa n mama scene rated 18....explicit things noni..lolz
It's not possible, make i hang around dey observe first
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg: Sorry guys for not updating. Have been strong due to not sleeping for 2days,cold,cough,catar,headache so i had to go for a check up. Got meds and was told my bp don high,so need to take things easy and not get too excited. But i have joinied kitchen group so i can add sleeping drugs to the food of my hostel mates....
Also met amaka a couple of times yesterday but i had to bone her when she was standing behinde one delsu babe that has been appreciating me,they were both waving and smiling at same time when walking to their direction i just had to make a 360.

Lmao. Carry go joor. Nothing stain your boxers! grin we stream2 niggas hail you 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg: Sorry guys for not updating. Have been strong due to not sleeping for 2days,cold,cough,catar,headache so i had to go for a check up. Got meds and was told my bp don high,so need to take things easy and not get too excited. But i have joinied kitchen group so i can add sleeping drugs to the food of my hostel mates....

me self dey hail you back from my father's camp in Ondo state. And more creamy babes to your ministry, and don't forget to play safe o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Viewing this topic: Richydos(m), slimz10(m), kennykg(m),

Morning Fam smiley
morning boss. How your side
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: man ke? Iro o. Na female she be o cheesy
shocked shocked shocked I'm sorry, my bad. I wasn't looking... sorry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: morning boss. How your side

clean-up done, looking for wah to keep body n' soul occupied till late afternoon
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Sowl:
Richydos just1 word of advise.... Dont count ur chicks b4 dey hatch..... Neva get ur hopes 2hi.
Bob na English u dey speak oooo...sha no dull dis movie cox I av got a lot of skills 2 learn from u 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
neither. I'm from kogi, stay in kogi. I just wanna see the place, 'cause that's what interests me...
Wow...kogi...never been there before...so what state in the west?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014

Morning Fam smiley
Morning dear kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: It's not possible, make i hang around dey observe first

The federal ministry of health warns that peepers or watchers are liable 2ve a wild heart attack while watchn d obscene scenery in dis fimography....viewers discretion advised!!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Wow...kogi...never been there before...so what state in the west?
lol. if you'd been to kogi, I'd have asked what you were doing here... anyways, Ondo and Oyo currently top my list. Ogun state interests me too.
how about you, what's your story?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014

Morning Fam smiley
morning bro. How ur area
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lmao. Carry go joor. Nothing stain your boxers! grin we stream2 niggas hail you 2
i comot cap for u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: me self dey hail you back from my father's camp in Ondo state. And more creamy babes to your ministry, and don't forget to play safe o
i'm just on friendship level,investing on a 3weeks tin na waste of talent. I love all gals not that i dislike non cream babe but i no like babe way we not fit talk for daylight
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Richydos:
...aircom n rhazur I bet u guys r having 100% of ur camp fun based on ur updates n itz kinda totoring my spirit in anticipation of my jigawa-kaduna stream 2 camping....aircom hope u were able 2 settle ur Lil jack...thumbs up
Yes hehehehe o..Jack don Stand down...Stand By mode..Hailings Bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
lol. if you'd been to kogi, I'd have asked what you were doing here... anyways, Ondo and Oyo currently top my list. Ogun state interests me too.
how about you, what's your story?
My story is a short one actually smiley...I'm Igbo from IMO,I reside in delta state, warri to be precise and I was posted to osun...I wanted akwa ibom though so you can imagine the expression on my face when I saw osun on my call up letter...but I'm warming up to this osun idea already sha smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
aircom: Yes hehehehe o..Jack don Stand down...Stand By mode..Hailings Bro
....kul 2 know jack is down cox DT boy can b so demanding #lol# but try fix up how 2 satisfy him soonest ooo b4 d end of camp...hail u same bruv
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
Sowl:
The federal ministry of health warns that peepers or watchers are liable 2ve a wild heart attack while watchn d obscene scenery in dis fimography....viewers discretion advised!!!! grin
parental control is advised grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
cutiepie01: aiit dear.Did our welcome party yesterday too.
same ooo...I danced with Dammy crane oo...he called mi to come nd b his wifey ni....camera nd odas whre just facing mi# was so shy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2014
JoseRaji:
shocked shocked shocked I'm sorry, my bad. I wasn't looking... sorry
coolK boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: TheBeat 97.9. Ibadan!
ehn yes...dts it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014

Kenny Kenny, you are in trouble o... You want cat fight to burst out in the female hostel abi?... People will just be hearing "Kenny is mine", " he said hello to me first", " really?...but I saw him first", "yea?...well he asked for my number and asked me to meet him at mami market later this evening"....and the fight continues grin....my own provisions dey zenith bank
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Morning dear kiss

How's da night? ...sorry I couldn't stop by to tuck ya in wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg:
morning bro. How ur area

E dry like †ђξ top of Banky_W head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.