Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (29942 Views)

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Mainstreet Bank Sacks Over 650 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ruffp please let me have your no so that we can relate.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
@ochendo4, pls check ur email.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by nupnup: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
House,
pls any news as of today friday?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by madee(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Mainstreet! Hope U hear something positive dis week.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2014
madee: Mainstreet! Hope U hear something positive dis week.
Hopefully by His grace

1 Like

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hey peeps, one of us who applied for the role of HOPs called HR and was told they had placed the recruitment process on hold. So hopefully when they resume we would all be contacted.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
On hold? Hmnn Nigeria
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
ruffp: Hey peeps, one of us who applied for the role of HOPs called HR and was told they had placed the recruitment process on hold. So hopefully when they resume we would all be contacted.
Seriously,this isn't good for us...God will intervene
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yea...na to table the mata for God hand o. Infact when i confirmed the recruitment was for mainstr,i got sad cuz i hv a clique of friends that have gone tru their recruitmt process tho for a marketing role and was organised directly by one of their branches in Delta. The initial interview was done in Jan..it took another 4mths for their H/O to contact the successful candidates...my guy then proceeded to Lag for wat we tot was d final interview...only to get another message a mth later for yet another interview @dir regional office in PHC about a mth after d lagos interview. As i type this, no word from them after the PHC interview. Note that those that didnt proceed @each point were not contacted to let the affected persons know they were not selected....just silenceeeeeee!!!!!! To the best of my knowledge, i am yet to see(hear.of) anyone that was offered an appointmt. I heard some mths back that there was an issue btw them and a foreign company as regards the ownership/sale for the bank by AMCON,but who knows if that triggered the suspension or slow pace of their recruitment process. In all,we have to be positive. One thing I'm certain about is,whenever they choose to employ,those that have already started the process would be given priority.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
ruffp: Yea...na to table the mata for God hand o. Infact when i confirmed the recruitment was for mainstr,i got sad cuz i hv a clique of friends that have gone tru their recruitmt process tho for a marketing role and was organised directly by one of their branches in Delta. The initial interview was done in Jan..it took another 4mths for their H/O to contact the successful candidates...my guy then proceeded to Lag for wat we tot was d final interview...only to get another message a mth later for yet another interview @dir regional office in PHC about a mth after d lagos interview. As i type this, no word from them after the PHC interview. Note that those that didnt proceed @each point were not contacted to let the affected persons know they were not selected....just silenceeeeeee!!!!!! To the best of my knowledge, i am yet to see(hear.of) anyone that was offered an appointmt. I heard some mths back that there was an issue btw them and a foreign company as regards the ownership/sale for the bank by AMCON,but who knows if that triggered the suspension or slow pace of their recruitment process. In all,we have to be positive. One thing I'm certain about is,whenever they choose to employ,those that have already started the process would be given priority.
Hmmmm!thank you for the info and lets just be hopeful like you have said... He will complete what he has started
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
they obviously heard my complaint.........Mainstreet just called my guy to go for his medicals. Hopefully we should start receiving our own good news.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
For operations or marketing?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
(Experienced) Marketing
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
ruffp: they obviously heard my complaint.........Mainstreet just called my guy to go for his medicals. Hopefully we should start receiving our own good news.

AMEN IJN...Are you serious? what post please?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello house, I got a call from H R to come with my credentials next wednesday. I did my interview @ the headoffice on 17th july for FT. It will surely end with praise for all of us, amen
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats@sharony
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
sharony: Hello house, I got a call from H R to come with my credentials next wednesday. I did my interview @ the headoffice on 17th july for FT. It will surely end with praise for all of us, amen
Congrats babe,pls do fill us in as you proceed.Amen it will
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Heritage Bank set to take over mainstreet Bank.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2014
ochendo4: Heritage Bank set to take over mainstreet Bank.
Really?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
The deal is almost concluded.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
ochendo4: The deal is almost concluded.

Oh!what's the implication?faster recruitment?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congrats @Sharony. Heritage bank? Interesting......
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
ruffp: Congrats @Sharony. Heritage bank? Interesting......
What's interesting?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
I pray they conclude the recruitment before the takeover.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
ochendo4: I pray they conclude the recruitment before the takeover.
Me too
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Good mornin my people, yesterday I got a call from H R again that there was a mixup abt my interview shedule. Instead of next week I had d interview yesterday! First with head of operations then with d ED operations. Both were very relaxed chat. It will end with praise! They r still callin people sha so let's keep our hopes up and our phons on
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by femiola3: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2014
sharony: Good mornin my people, yesterday I got a call from H R again that there was a mixup abt my interview shedule. Instead of next week I had d interview yesterday! First with head of operations then with d ED operations. Both were very relaxed chat. It will end with praise! They r still callin people sha so let's keep our hopes up and our phons on

Nice!.. how did you guyz start the application for experience post?..thanks
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
sharony: Good mornin my people, yesterday I got a call from H R again that there was a mixup abt my interview shedule. Instead of next week I had d interview yesterday! First with head of operations then with d ED operations. Both were very relaxed chat. It will end with praise! They r still callin people sha so let's keep our hopes up and our phons on
Congrats babes!how long did each session last for and what kind of qs were you asked?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by EnnyP(f): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
A colleague of mine who was interviewed for regional HOP in Abuja was just called for a second interview this evening.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
EnnyP: A colleague of mine who was interviewed for regional HOP in Abuja was just called for a second interview this evening.
Great!so much hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.