Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (13835 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan / "24" Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Guykhena(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2014
colossus2:
Yes oh. Was re-baptised grin
choi grin. NL do you bad o....
Now they made you number "2" grin,that means you no be original colossus then grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2014
colossus2:
Audrey? cry
can't really know if its her or president heller because d preview was fast and d american wrapped coffin cud mean a president died(possibly heller)...cos it seems he didn't take his drugs...just speculating Sha!!
next week will clear our doubts!!
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: choi grin. NL do you bad o....
Now they made you number "2" grin,that means you no be original colossus then grin
It's an empire. So the reign of Colossus has passed.
So I took over from there making me Colossus the 2nd tongue
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Mucokey(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2014
See Chloe don turn to 2nd Jack o!!

"my job is to get my hands dirty while yours stay clean" Mark Boudreau
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by anitank(f): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Season 9 is getting more and more predictable and less and less interesting by each episode. Every major lead they get ends up dead, leaving another puzzle. Plus Heller is just too weak a president

1 Like

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lots of loose ends, and with only one episode to wrap 24 series all up, my questions now is: how the hell are the producers going to tie up all the loose ends under 43 mins??

Unless the season finale is going to deviate from the traditional 43 mins and extend to a One hour plus kind of mini movie format, a lot of fans are going to be disappointed and unsatisfied by the inevitable rush job that is lurking in the shadows.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by anitank(f): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mucokey: See Chloe don turn to 2nd Jack o!!

"my job is to keep your hands clean, that means mine gets dirty" Mark Boudreau
There ^^
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
RayMcBlue: Lots of loose ends, and with only one episode to wrap 24 series all up, my questions now is: how the hell are the producers going to tie up all the loose ends under 43 mins??

Unless the season finale is going to deviate from the traditional 43 mins and extend to a One hour plus kind of mini movie format, a lot of fans are going to be disappointed and unsatisfied by the inevitable rush job that is lurking in the shadows.
i tink the last episode of 24 season 9 will either go down as the most captivating and thrilling episode the world has ever seen OR its will end up as a total disappointment and embarrassment to the producers and directors...but am consoled by the fact that JON CASSAR is d one directing d last episode...that guy is a superb director!!

1 Like

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Ajibel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmm. So who was in the coffin I just so much hate it is ending quickly angry cry
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Ajibel(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Episode 12 would have time jumps...it wont be in real-time
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by tunesoft(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Me dey wait download of all......or who get all for now....nd where I can get it...I am at agege...
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by JuanDeDios: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
He he. See Chloe don turn Jackie Chan!

Very messy episode. Now Jack's got another Russian diplomat stiff to contend with.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Pesuzok(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2014
I just have one word for this episode 11...

SPEECHLESS!

I cannot just believe it that its just one episode remaining.

So many loose ends...

How do they start tracking Cheng...

How will they save Audrey...

What about the war that might start between China and US..
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by shawylux(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
I suggest you guys should stop worrying about how they ll get to the end. Its the duty of the producers to arrive at that point. So let's chill and wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by lafuria1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pesuzok: I just have one word for this episode 11...

SPEECHLESS!

I cannot just believe it that its just one episode remaining.

So many loose ends...

How do they start tracking Cheng...

How will they save Audrey...

What about the war that might start between China and US..

Simple, the Russian guy talks, Cheng location is found ( Cheng works for the Russian, they have to meet). Cheng is arrested, override device is retrieved, US shows evidence to china, china is glad and president heller resigns. What else will be left unresolved ?

1 Like

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Nosyke(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
lafuria1:

Simple, the Russian guy talks, Cheng location is found ( Cheng works for the Russian, they have to meet). Cheng is arrested, override device is retrieved, US shows evidence to china, china is glad and president heller resigns. What else will be left unresolved ?

Which Russian Guy, the dead one or another one? See what insecurity led Mark to do. I felt that President Heller should have pardoned him.

What about the attack on the Russian diplomat. Thats an agression towards Russia which wont be taken lightly.....so it is still unresolved
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by lafuria1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nosyke:

Which Russian Guy, the dead one or another one? See what insecurity led Mark to do. I felt that President Heller should have pardoned him.

What about the attack on the Russian diplomat. Thats an agression towards Russia which wont be taken lightly.....so it is still unresolved

My bad, the Russian Guy died, well the Russian Guy was a former diplomat now covert operator. Russian won't do anything since the attack was done at the Russian guy's house and not in the Russian embassy.

Anyway truth is, the show has become more complicated, cheng now has Audrey.

Only Chloe can help maybe, fingers crossed.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by toluxa1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
colossus2:
The duration for the last episode should be like 2hours cheesy

exactly, just like episode 1
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by portable86(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
brilapluz:
i doubt if you MIGHT find something similar to 24....its just too unique..but,like people say,there is no harm in trying smiley
Have you seen the unit? You might like it more than 24 n also sleepers cell
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
portable86:
yeah I only watched just season 1 of both...its okay Sha but I still rate 24 ahead of dem,especially 24 season 5 comes 2 my mind as d best I have seen so far....but I tink its all about varieties and I have chosen 24....tanks all d same!
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by portable86(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can someone send me the episodes available please?
Ok thanking you in advance
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by PAINGAIN: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Strike Back currently has 4 seasons as of 7th July 2014. The 5th Season is billed to premiere later this year, the returning cast and additional crew will be announced at later date.

Initially scheduled for summer 2014 (June), the season had to be pushed back due to an off-set injury to series star Sullivan Stapleton (Damian Scott).
u r wrong bro. I've watched. Season 5 of strike back about two months ago. Borrowed d complete episodes from a friend.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2014
PAINGAIN: u r wrong bro. I've watched. Season 5 of strike back about two months ago. Borrowed d complete episodes from a friend.

Don't have time to argue what is basically a pointless argument since the evidence is glaringly clear. >>CLICK HERE<< to confirm.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2014
PAINGAIN: u r wrong bro. I've watched. Season 5 of strike back about two months ago. Borrowed d complete episodes from a friend.
I'm surprised also oh cos I believe I've seen the end of Strike Back where the terrorist (al-zuhari) was bombed together with the commander (Major Dalton) of Stonebridge's unit. And in the end they went to a bar to drink. Abi no be the end of season 5 be that?
I saw the last season in February/March
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Don't have time to argue what is basically a pointless argument since the evidence is glaringly clear. >>CLICK HERE<< to confirm.
Ok Strike Back ended in Season 4 then.
Guess it's alaba boys that split the episodes to make it get to season 5.
But honestly I've seen the end and the final episode of Strike Back.
It ended in season 4 bro.
Major Dalton visited Al-Zuhari in his base. There was an interactive session and a recorded confession from Major Dalton.
Section 20 came into the building later when they were able to track their Major's location.
In the end Major Dalton blew herself together with Al-Zuhari.
That's what I can recall except you'd say tthat was season 3......dunno
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
colossus2:
Major Dalton visited Al-Zuhari in his base. There was an interactive session and a recorded confession from Major Dalton.
Section 20 came into the building later when they were able to track their Major's location.

The final season of the show - Season 5 - will start airing this fall (September or October give or take). Billed to kick off at first week of this month but was delayed due to unforeseen circumstance - an offset mishap involving one of the protogonist, Sullivan (Scott).

PS: You got it all wrong on what happened to both Al-Zuhari and Rachel Dalton. Al-Zuhari was killed by the Isreali six months prior to Season 4, but no one knew this except Kamali.

Who's Kamali? Kamali was an undercover operative of the CIA with a Lebanese background. He infiltrated the Al-Zuhari's terrorism network years ago, rose through the ranks and eventually gained Al-zuhari's trust and became his 2nd in command. During the course of his deep undercover role, he turned rogue and even when Al-Zuhari died in an Isreali raid, he kept the information for himself, not bothering to tell both the Brits and Americans they were chasing a ghost.

Major Dalton suspected him right from the get go and didn't trust him one bit. During the course of the season, as she was getting close to uncovering his secrets, he had her assassinated by an IRA cohort.

To cut a long story short, he finally came out in the open, after brilliantly staging his own death, owning up to his leadership role in all the terrorist activities that transpired within the last 6 months. He also admitted to being responsible for Dalton's death and all other atrocities that occurred during the course of the season. He played his card so well that both the Section 20 and CIA didn't knew what hit them until it did.

Kamali was eventually shot and killed by the Section 20 before he could release a deadly nerve gas that could have killed tens of thousands of people.

These was an epic season. Can't wait for the follow-up.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
RayMcBlue:

These was an epic season. Can't wait for the follow-up.

Guess I mixed up the name Al-Zuhari with Kamali. Checked online about season 5 now and all that's online states Final Season - Season 4 - 10 Episodes .....Sullivan sustained injuries that would take like 6months before he can come on stage (as at February). 6months from February gives us September and roughly October.

I still have the CDs, will watch the last episode again to understand better. Tnx smiley
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Kezifils(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
RayMcBlue: Lots of loose ends, and with only one episode to wrap 24 series all up, my questions now is: how the hell are the producers going to tie up all the loose ends under 43 mins??

I came into this thread to ask exactly that. So many loose ends. I'm sure they will leave so many scenerios unfinished. Lets just wait and see.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Kezifils(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
colossus2:

...a ten-episode fifth and final season will air in 2014.
Source: www.wikipedia.com

Na u finish strike Back for season four ni? Who still dey buy series for disk?
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
colossus2:
I still have the CDs, will watch the last episode again to understand better. Tnx smiley

No worries.

Best way is to download/watch your TV series online. That way, you'll be able to limit the mix-up and confusions that goes hand in hand with pirated copies.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Kezifils(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
portable86:
The Unit is interesting and I love the show but 24 is better.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kezifils:

I came into this thread to ask exactly that. So many loose ends. I'm sure they will leave so many scenerios unfinished. Lets just wait and see.

I expect the season finale to deviate from the customary 43 mins runtime and extend to a one hour plus mini-movie format. It's the only way the showrunners can be able to tie up all the loose ends with time to spare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander / MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.