Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

"24" Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "24" Season 7 (10788 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"24" Season 7 by zaragoza(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
The season 7 of the most glamorous TV series 24 would premiere on january 11 2009. With its usual twists and turns but with a complete different story line as in the villains are no longer the terrorist, its no longer all about stopping a nuclear device but all about somebody with a supremely dark past who has done something horrific and whose ambition is to regain his stature in the world, some of the plot thread even happened outside of US soil. Trust naija guys once the film has premiered u would see it in naija the next minute.Cant wait 4 the season 7.
Re: "24" Season 7 by superstan(m): 1:55am On Jan 05, 2009
the pilot wasn't bad. it was set in africa.

120 mins of action-packed jack bauer saving little children and taking them to the states.
Re: "24" Season 7 by dinozzo(m): 4:15am On Jan 05, 2009
I watched season 7 preview which is 17 minutes of the first hour (8.00am and 9.00am), it started with a bang. I think this season is going to be better than the last one.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
The preview aka the redemption shows what happens after bauer was left at the sea in ep.5. He escapes and starts life in diff areas till he gets to africa.

he is invited to face charges but he refuses on several attempts. He is forced to do so when he is left with d option of saving some kids.

ep7 starts with him being indicted then recalled to assist with a new terrorist that happens to be tony almeida, a former ctu boss. . . . .
Re: "24" Season 7 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2009
I'm just on season 2 embarassed
Re: "24" Season 7 by dinozzo(m): 12:52am On Jan 12, 2009
screener copies for the first four episodes came out yesterday, Its tempting for me to download but I'll wait till it airs abeg.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2009
I dont care. I have watched d two episodes and it is a banger. I had an idea tony isnt d main issue. He wouldnt have pulled it off throughout the day.

i like d i dont care attitude jack had to put on. I watched d first two ep and i am like prison break can freeze for now cos i am not looking at following up on pb.

it is so hot i cant get compensation from any other series.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2009
I have just seen episode 3 and 4 and I am spheechless. This is insane just 4 episodes and there is so much twists already. with a major introduction of a man I admire from ol' times, bill buchanan.

This is way too much for me
Re: "24" Season 7 by justkunmi(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2009
cabali. .
i thot the released episodes were just the pilot they did from Africa, . Redemption, that is. .
the one where he was given a subpoena. .
or are the ones you watched different from that?

would see them soon anyways. .
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
Any1 with a non-rapidshare link for ep 1 n 2 of season 7 should drop it
Pls.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
justkunmi:

cabali. .
i thot the released episodes were just the pilot they did from Africa, . Redemption, that is. .
the one where he was given a subpoena. .
or are the ones you watched different from that?

would see them soon anyways. .

I am not talking of the redemption. The redemption is the pre - season 7. At S7E1 he was taken to court and there he was given another subpoena.

I have watched 4 episodes of the season and I must say it is just terrible what these guys are doing with mind.

semid4lyfe:

anyone with a non-rapidshare link for ep 1 n 2 of season 7 should drop it
please.

sorry it is all RS with me
Re: "24" Season 7 by Echeozo(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2009
Re: "24" Season 7 by dinozzo(m): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2009
there is no show like 24, absolutely amazing. The first four episodes were just mind blowing.

Only American viewers can watch it on fox.com except using a proxy.

I can post the links for the four episodes but admin has said no posting of links abi undecided
Re: "24" Season 7 by zaragoza(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2009
There's this argument about Tony almeida returning in season 7 given the fact that he was killed in d previous season. But lookin at it critically Tony was not given the 'silent clock' when he was presumed dead unlike in the case of Teri bauer, ryan chapelle, david palmer, edgar styles who were all given the 'silent clock' this gave room for his possible return or as the film director would say 'miraculous return'. I've said it severally prison break though interesting can not be compared with '24'. Prison break's best season was season 4 simply because they borrowed a leaf from 24 - the introduction of GPS tracking devices and other sophisticated gadgets but more importantly the adoption of 'false pretence' or 'alias' i.e someone whom u think to be a good guy would end up being the bad guy.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2009
i disagree with you!!

The best season was season 5; even the polls have it like so. it started with suspense that was maintained and even made more kcomplicated till about episode 15. Starting with the killing of the fimmediate past president, Tony almeida and his wife, it was not difficult to wonder who the hell was behind it only to find out it is the president and later it was found out that someone was running the president on it. Just explosive.

BTW

Kiefer sutherland is the highest paid actor in a drama series at the moment and 24, which got 7 emmys awards a year ago including for best actor in a drama series (kiefer sutherland) is the most anticipated show around.

Like I always say, Prison break will burn if put next to 24
Re: "24" Season 7 by Echeozo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
>
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
Ike dubaku is actually of the yoruba tribe in reality.

Staggering is the word for description for now. It is amazing how many twist we can get in a day. Plus there is a lotta room for more twists. Remember we still dont know the mole in the FBI HQ
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2009
Echeozo:

24 retains it's number one spot as the best series on tv. You can watch all the episodes of season7 on fox.com. I don't know if naija people can watch it.

Thank you for this vital info!!!
I don't have to wait for itunes to put em up weekly to see the episodes.

Season 7 started with a bang!!! Tony Almeida(why??).
How did he over-ride the traffic control system at the airport and nearly made 2 jumbo jets have a head-on collision.
Jack is still sick as ever.

Ma favourite character has to be Nina Myers.(She's an evil bastard). grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
Episode 4 gives us reason why Almeida went the direction he did and we get an introduction of 2 quite loved characters from episode 5. It is just explosive
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
cabali:

Episode 4 gives us reason why Almeida went the direction he did and we get an introduction of 2 quite loved characters from episode 5. It is just explosive

For real?? Who are these guys??
Chloe?? Edgar?? Curtis? grin grin grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2009
Chloe and my man Bill buchanan! And allow me to spoil it for u. . . . . tony aint all that a bad guy after all! thats all I can say.

buchanan has a good new look BTW
Re: "24" Season 7 by MP007(m): 4:59am On Jan 16, 2009
love 24 a lot, i tivo that show
Re: "24" Season 7 by justkunmi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2009
OMG!!!!. .
Just saw the 4 episodes. .and my mouth is still opened!!. . shocked grin

Jack and Tony undercover together. . with Bill and Chloe in the background!!. .
nothing can be better. .

but guys, the question is. ."where do you draw the line between obeying the law and getting things done? does the end justify the means?

Agent Walker got valuable info from the sniper by torturing him. . she has started doing things the Jack Bauer way. .
does it mean that doing good things through bad means is justifiable?
Re: "24" Season 7 by zaragoza(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2009
As u rightly put the end should justify the means and not the other way round.
@Cabali
I didnt say that season 4 was 24's best season rather prison break's best season.
24 rocks!
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2009
cabali:

Chloe and my man Bill buchanan! And allow me to spoil it for u. . . . . tony aint all that a bad guy after all! thats all I can say.

buchanan has a good new look BTW

I can't stand Chloe. . . . . . .Edgar is ma man.
Brilliant, nerd-ass fat bastard who knows his networking more than anyone that has ever touched the keyboards.
Too bad the fatso had to die. Sad!!!
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
justkunmi:

OMG!!!!. .
Just saw the 4 episodes. .and my mouth is still opened!!. . shocked grin

Jack and Tony undercover together. . with Bill and Chloe in the background!!. .
nothing can be better. .

but guys, the question is. ."where do you draw the line between obeying the law and getting things done? does the end justify the means?

Agent Walker got valuable info from the sniper by torturing him. . she has started doing things the Jack Bauer way. .
does it mean that doing good things through bad means is justifiable?

At the time, the method was used to get info that will save lives. It is still going against the law. But like jack said, the people of the US should be allowed to decide what happens to him knowing all the right facts.

Meanwhile lets not forget the fact that The terrorism at hand was triggered in way by Jack single handedly.

I say this cos Ike mentioned that the US will pay for killing his brother; The US actually did not send Bauer to kill his brother. It just so happened.
Re: "24" Season 7 by justkunmi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
so in a way, get the job done, no matter the means. !

i miss CTU already. .and their cute little ringtone. .
the FBI is boring and inexperienced wink. .

come to think of it, how can 4 people. Bill, Chloe, Tony and Jack, bring expose corruption deep in the white house?
this has to be the craziest season yet.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2009
justkunmi:

come to think of it, how can 4 people. Bill, Chloe, Tony and Jack, bring expose corruption deep in the white house?
this has to be the craziest season yet.

Yeah, but dont forget they gat a head start since Almeida was once with the bad guys perpetrating the evils. He came out to Bill with full inside intel so that gave them a head on lead against the FBI.

and yes, regardless, the FBI is weak and dull
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
I think jack bauer will be made soon. Even if the faking of the killing of agent walker looked so real, I think emerson still has some doubts as concers his loyalty.

It willalso be difficult as they still dont know the mole in the FBI.
Re: "24" Season 7 by patienez: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2009
24 is my best serie so far iv enot seen any like it
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Wetin be dis?I'm really getting annoyed and pissed off by all this talk------where are the download links?
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Web Series: GIDI UP / How Do Nigerian Movies Make Money? / NTA on the internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.