Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. (32969 Views)

Sahara Power / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Gassong(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello ladies and gentlemen,glad our beloved nairaland is back.please has anyone done his/her 'board interview' this week and if yes kindlydrop some hints on what is wsas like....please kindly reply.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Make sure you sound and look the voice and image ur CV must have described.
That's a joke though, be confident, keep ur head clear.
If u've had experience in power sector then you are up for technical issues.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Gassong(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
aooyelami: Make sure you sound and look the voice and image ur CV must have described.
That's a joke though, be confident, keep ur head clear.
If u've had experience in power sector then you are up for technical issues.
Thanks man,like hw long/how many minutes) did it take per person and d board,are de upto 5?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Gassong(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Anything said about the slide and hope this is d final stage?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Slide, no.
10mins max.
And seriously, it's board interview indeed.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Gassong(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
aooyelami: Slide, no.
10mins max.
And seriously, it's board interview indeed.
Thanks a whole lot. God bless.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thanks for the info. But did they mention whether there would be another stage?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Uchboggy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please is there anyone who is yet to get either success or regret mail from the 1st stage interview? and who knows our fate(people who are yet to get any like me)
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Uchboggy: Please is there anyone who is yet to get either success or regret mail from the 1st stage interview? and who knows our fate(people who are yet to get any like me)
I am not sure those who have not gotten success mail would get again. Second stage interview started yesterday.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Uchboggy: Please is there anyone who is yet to get either success or regret mail from the 1st stage interview? and who knows our fate(people who are yet to get any like me)

Dude, u should probably check your spam folder.

By the way, where is faithogesco and his brothers. They should come here and fill us in.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Uchboggy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Dude, u should probably check your spam folder.

By the way, where is faithogesco and his brothers. They should come here and fill us in.
i check my spam folder as often as i check my inbox.there is nothing there
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Uchboggy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dr.eManuel:

I am not sure those who have not gotten success mail would get again. Second stage interview started yesterday.
thats what i feel too but why dont they send regret mail so we know our fate
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
did my board interview yesterday.it was not funny oh, the board just kept laughing at me. But I know my God will put the final smile on my Face. Amen
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by owobanji2000: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
What questions were u asked?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
power and based on cv

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by kizmadu(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Success to all those who have concluded their interviews..wish u all d best..
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by owobanji2000: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
sacraeslinus: power and based on cv
Was it the same set of interviewers at stage 1. And when did dey say dey will get back to successful candidate.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
sacraeslinus: did my board interview yesterday.it was not funny oh, the board just kept laughing at me. But I know my God will put the final smile on my Face. Amen
Were they laughing at you or laughing because you impressed them?
Like how may minutes did it last?
Did they say anything about another stage?
Your response would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Uchboggy: thats what i feel too but why dont they send regret mail so we know our fate
Maybe that's their style. You know regret mails could be painful though particularly if it does not state why you didnt make it. I also think its not helpful either.

As for me, I prefer not to get a response at all than to get a regret mail that would not help me to improve my self. Just my opinion sha.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
I guess those that have done their board interview are somehow esoteric in giving out tips! shocked I bet at this stage, the job is becoming more competitive and they do not want to throw off their competitive advantage. No wahala sha, Que sera, sera! grin
Anybody doing on June 30th here, at 8:00am?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dr.eManuel:
I guess those that have done their board interview are somehow esoteric in giving out tips! shocked I bet at this stage, the job is becoming more competitive and they do not want to throw off their competitive advantage. No wahala sha, Que sera, sera! grin
Anybody doing on June 30th here, at 8:00am?

Hmmm 'esoteric.' Big word.

Anyway, back to Sahara. People who have been interviewed are not talking much 'coz they know there isn't any real pattern to the interview. They just probe each person based on the areas in which they are unsure about him or her.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
soldierAnt:
Hmmm 'esoteric.' Big word.

Anyway, back to Sahara. People who have been interviewed are not talking much 'coz they know there isn't any real pattern to the interview. They just probe each person based on the areas in which they are unsure about him or her.

Hmm! From the way you sounded, I might assume you've done yours. How did the interview go, if my assumption was right?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Caddy007: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
We in d same boat bro undecided
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Uchboggy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dr.eManuel:

Maybe that's their style. You know regret mails could be painful though particularly if it does not state why you didnt make it. I also think its not helpful either.

As for me, I prefer not to get a response at all than to get a regret mail that would not help me to improve my self. Just my opinion sha.
it cant b their style,they sent regret mails to others
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Uchboggy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Caddy007:
We in d same boat bro undecided
so what's our fate like? What course of study and when did u do ur 1st interview? Plus which plant did u apply for?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 2:15am On Jun 29, 2014
@eManuel:

It was quite a relaxed affair, though there were some tense portions right at the start when I was being queried about my CV but later on I found them a jovial lot (except the lady she was still busy perusing my CV.) I'm hopeful. It is well.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2014
@ eManuel
I answered and asked some funny questions. Mine lasted for abt 20mins, and nothing was said abt the nxt stage but they told me they will refund us for our transportation.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
soldierAnt: @eManuel:

It was quite a relaxed affair, though there were some tense portions right at the start when I was being queried about my CV but later on I found them a jovial lot (except the lady she was still busy perusing my CV.) I'm hopeful. It is well.

Thanks for your kind response. Now I know that I have to be able to defend my CV content astutely. Kudos!
All the best to you. I hope we keep this forum alive for updates.

#KeepHopeAlive
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by DreManuel(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
sacraeslinus: @ eManuel
I answered and asked some funny questions. Mine lasted for abt 20mins, and nothing was said abt the nxt stage but they told me they will refund us for our transportation.

Thanks for your kind response. So, the board too has a sense of humor? grin

All is well

#KeepHopeAlive
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by kizmadu(m): 3:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Abeg how do one get there from cms? What bus-stop do we tell d driver?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rajgan4edu: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
kizmadu: Abeg how do one get there from cms? What bus-stop do we tell d driver?

hope its not too late now, from cms, take a bus going to lekki side, alight at lekki phase one, enter that gate, you'll see some bikemen, tell them ure going to that address,

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by owobanji2000: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Let's keep this forum alive oo. Guess today is the last day for the interview.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test! / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.