Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549112 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Iamshakur(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
GOD!!! My heart can no longer take it, I'm sick of waiting around for the second list to come out and I honestly don't know what I would do if my name isn't on the list, I've done everything, I've pulled all the strings, all I'm asking for is a sign that I've been admitted then I would be calmed.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by LBlessing(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
mystolad: if u wanna meet or see L Blessing dance, u r all invited to Ayawori's convocation party next month....#majorsideattraction is #takeawayforallgender.
Lolz... If I hear. AY sef know say I no dey dance. But it's sure gonna be lots of fun, I trust my hostel mates.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iamshakur: GOD!!! My heart can no longer take it, I'm sick of waiting around for the second list to come out and I honestly don't know what I would do if my name isn't on the list, I've done everything, I've pulled all the strings, all I'm asking for is a sign that I've been admitted then I would be calmed.
my thinking change for good ever since I watch dis film..(3 idiots) although, it is somehow comedious, but beliv me, I learnt lot of things from it.....No mater how †ђξ situation is what am gonna say is ALL IS WELL...if u also beliv dat, let me hear u say so...nd all will be well By God's Grace......Success.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abasstoheeb: @Rkarang,1stly i tnx u 4 d Que,bt d ans to it is YES...In UNIBADAN,dey don't allow student to matriculate 2wce neither dey allow Departmental Crossing over exp 4 som few stu wit lng leg...though my Course(ZOOLOGY) is a very gud course and hve many prove 4 dat,bt i don't hve mind to study it neither hvin passion 4 it,currently nw,we're writin our 100L 1st Semester exam wich wud end by Sep 17th,i tink dis has nt wasted much of my tym to study my desire Course @Unilorin and doesn't decrease my Level as both skul ar highly Respective in Nigeria

I'm wishing you all the best. Did you apply to UNILORIN as a second choice applicant last year?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by doctorofgirls(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
LBlessing:
Lolz... If I hear. AY sef know say I no dey dance. But it's sure gonna be lots of fun, I trust my hostel mates.
what's up
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by leksbore(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
THANKS BRO
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by LBlessing(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: what's up
I'm good, trust you are too.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by doctorofgirls(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
LBlessing:
I'm good, trust you are too.
sunday is boring as shit,how's ur sunday bin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alimtoheeb: my thinking change for good ever since I watch dis film..(3 idiots) although, it is somehow comedious, but beliv me, I learnt lot of things from it.....No mater how †ђξ situation is what am gonna say is ALL IS WELL...if u also beliv dat, let me hear u say so...nd all will be well By God's Grace......Success.
You forgot where ''Chanchad'' was asked that ''Can All is well'' Protect the Villagers from that Thief. What was his answer?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dear friends and bosses,

Will it be possible for someone who pays late (@first batch) to get hostel accommodation? If not, are the portals runs dudes?

#Crazy FUNAAB has been keeping me waiting
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rshola4: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Plz is it through dat d second list is out?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ShehuAba(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
rkarang: Dear friends and bosses,

Will it be possible for someone who pays late (@first batch) to get hostel accommodation? If not, are the portals runs dudes?

Yes, you can get accommodation if only you get cleared early. The only hindrance to getting accommodation is clearance. in fact, if you pay early enough, and you don't get cleared, you won't be opportuned to apply for accommodation when it's available.

So, paying early is not proportional to getting admitted, what really matters is Clearance.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by LBlessing(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: sunday is boring as shit,how's ur sunday bin
Awww... Sorry.
Mine has been ok.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
ShehuAba:

Yes, you can get accommodation if only you get cleared early. The only hindrance to getting accommodation is clearance. in fact, if you pay early enough, and you don't get cleared, you won't be opportuned to apply for accommodation when it's available.

So, paying early is not proportional to getting admitted, what really matters is Clearance.

Alright, sir! Many thanks and God bless
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by doctorofgirls(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
LBlessing:
Awww... Sorry.
Mine has been ok.
am loving ur pink lip stick
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Iamshakur(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alimtoheeb: my thinking change for good ever since I watch dis film..(3 idiots) although, it is somehow comedious, but beliv me, I learnt lot of things from it.....No mater how †ђξ situation is what am gonna say is ALL IS WELL...if u also beliv dat, let me hear u say so...nd all will be well By God's Grace......Success.

Except Rancho didn't apply to Unilorin and I don't have his confidence and his mind. This admission thingy bothers me.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by LBlessing(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: am loving ur pink lip stick
Thanks smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lordseyad: You forgot where ''Chanchad'' was asked that ''Can All is well'' Protect the Villagers from that Thief. What was his answer?
its been long I watch †ђξ film, u can answer dat for me...but still, all iz well
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by doctorofgirls(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
LBlessing:
Thanks smiley
ok
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Vicxp(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls has any one been cleared?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Venue?
Date?
Venue is the ever bubbling Unilorin MSC Hostel Tanke Bubu. Just get to Sanrab junction n tell any bike man Unilorin Hostel. As for d date it ain't specific but definitely October.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
@LBlessing I'm nt gonna b d DJ for dat day as it has being all dis years. So I doubt u won't dance. If I hear
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayawori: Venue is the ever bubbling Unilorin MSC Hostel Tanke Bubu. Just get to Sanrab junction n tell any bike man Unilorin Hostel. As for d date it ain't specific but definitely October.

Mehn see as parry de smell for mai area... Mystolad, L.Blessing , and ayawori.. Hope say una realize say na my front una go follow reach Unilorin hostel and una no invite De Ja Vu.. Ah go baricade road for una.. All of una... Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lordseyad: You forgot where ''Chanchad'' was asked that ''Can All is well'' Protect the Villagers from that Thief. What was his answer?

I like this movie so tay... Ah don loose count of the number of times ah don see am.. Make ah no reply since yu nor ask me.. Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by bethedoski(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
@abasstoheeb. Can we hook up. I was given physiology too though i applied 4 MBBS. Pls let me have any if ur social contacts and lets talk.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
rkarang:

I'm wishing you all the best. Did you apply to UNILORIN as a second choice applicant last year?
No,i chose it as 1st choice,while UI admited me chosen dem as 2nd Choice imagine...Dats why i said i realyluv d Skul because dey always admit by merit and Brains dey dere
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iamshakur:

Except Rancho didn't apply to Unilorin and I don't have his confidence and his mind. This admission thingy bothers me.

Sir, I've learnt one golden concept in this world; it's called confidence. Have confidence and you'll be admitted by God's grace.

God will surely be there for you all; he will answer your prayers.... Come hell or high water, you all will make it. Your applications shall pull through

I understand your feelings, I could remember I wept over admission last year..... I would rather you kept calm, cos God will do yours, this very year. Just be hopeful, we shall rejoice with you, sir!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by PrinceCharmiing(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Omg!! Finally the list is out!!! Hoooooray!!!
Wakes up from sleep # una good evening o grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
rkarang: Dear friends and bosses,

Chai,u luv Funaab gan o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jnewton1997(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls...i was admitted for pharmacy in unilorin but am bothered by the issue of accomodation...which one do u think would be better :living off-hostel or living in the hostel? Am seriously in a dilemma here..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 9isguy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
lukmonadeola: The much awaited list will be release this week.I PRAY MY NAME AND YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED BY ALLAH'S GRACE.
Sauce>consult your nearest chef.

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.