Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549006 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jiganshow(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC
MAPOLY
OJERE
MAPOLY POST UTME 2014/2015 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE MONTH OF JULY. THE MAPOLY PART TIME OR WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL MAPOLY DIRECT ENTRY WILL BE OUT AS WELL. THE POST UTME FOR FULL TIME STUDENT WILL REQUIRE JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION EXAM. THE OND PROGRAMME WILL LAST FOR 2 YEARS. THE PART TIME WILL ALSO LAST FOR 2 YEARS ON EVENING BASIS. ALSO THE HND FORM IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PART TIME AND FULL TIME STUDENTS. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ONE MUST REGISTER VERY EARLY FOR ANY OF THESE PROGRAMMES. NOTE THAT THE RESULT FOR THE PART TIME PROGRAMME DOES NOT INDICATE PART TIME. THE RESULT IS THE SAME.
CONTACT SHOWMAN CONCEPT MAPOLY. LOCATED AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA MARKET MAPOLY
INTERESTED STUDENTS CAN CALL OR SEND AN SMS TO 08130091572 OR 08029291369 TO GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE FORMS. SEND YOUR NAME, COURSE, PROGRAMMES AND PHONE NUMBER TO THE ABOVE NUMBERS. MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR MOST AVAILABLE PHONE NUMBER.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.MAPOLY.EDU.NG

THE MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC, ABEOKUTA MAPOLY CUT OFF MARK FOR POST UTME IS 160.
INTERESTED STUDENTS CAN CALL OR SEND AN SMS TO 08130091572 OR 08029291369 TO GET FIRST HAND INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE FORMS. SEND YOUR NAME, COURSE, PROGRAMMES AND PHONE NUMBER TO THE ABOVE NUMBERS. MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR MOST AVAILABLE PHONE NUMBER.

REGISTRATION FOR POST UTME CAN BETTER BE DONE @

YOU CAN WRITE THE POST UTME OF MOSHOOD ABIOLAPOLYTECHNIC WITHOUT FILLING IT IN JAMB. ALL U NEED TO DO IS OBTAIN A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM FROM THE SCHOOL ADMIN. U RE AS GOOD AS ADMITTED. YOU CAN OBTAIN IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE POST UTME . IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.
PT MAPOLY. LOCATED AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA MARKET MAPOLY

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks a lot

lucrownt: Bus fare is #70 while Cab is #100.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
kk. m a stdnt there 200lvl goin 2 3. elect Engr. n I ll b arnd during d postume. cuz of swep. dat is student work experience programme. n I ll b in sku. d post ume z CBT. math English n general knowledge. my tym I got question like.
which of the following ll u put in a cars carburetor. water.fuel.diesel.engine oil. n question like. .
d first civilian rule in nigeria was in wat year. 1970. 1993. 1999. 1960
unilorin post ume . u jez need 2 b vast. xo u can ask any question if there z.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls when will the Prelim (Remedial) form be out.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Lorhdany: Pls when will the Prelim (Remedial) form be out.
Currently school of rems is on session but the form normally comes out for sale by october/november

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2014
@all Prospective student's, get busy, read anything readable....Unilorin is unpredictable.....be prepared because many are called but few are chosen. Unilorin Post Utme will be coming out soon, the undergraduates are done with their exams......So I guessed the FORM is waiting on the remedial students 2 be done with their exam also.....don't knw much about school of rems but I knw they are the one d school management are waiting for because they also will write the post utme. They will need 2 write the qualifying exam b4 post-utme and not the other way round. The qualifying exam is always done @ the permanent site but not 2 worry.....their exam is always lik a week or @most 2....so u guys shud be xpectn the form anytn soon.....won't sha be more than 2/3weeks 4rm nw.....PEACE

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hopealive13: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination(IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.
For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Emmydek(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Please how do i know when Unilorin would be conducting her post direct entry exam??

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Abass toheeb: D form was out july 1st 4 d last yr exam,bt don't knw wen wud be 4 dis yr bt i tink it shud nt be far again

can u pls update us wen d form is out??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Jhena(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
rayopt:

i shudnt be doin vhiz buh 4 d sake of jhena sha

wait a minute. . . did u add me on fb?

pls start dropping the questions na
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by barnabas91: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Isaolamide: My suggestion is that we jambite should start knowing ourself.my name is Isa ibrahim with 234 in jamb aspering for mbbs.yours
Guy don't waste ur tym, unilorin wl nvr tek MMBS 4 dt score.. U must score 240 or above in jamb
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ajebutter002(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Call me for more on unilorin postjamb past question 08166475928
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ajebutter002(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
femmykenny: UNILORIN Past Question include ( maths, eng, general paper and 1 other subject depending on your course of study ) You can get the past question online with ease, the past question is available here »»» www.myschoolnewz.com/forum2_theme_816083.xhtml&tema=1
This is more costly call me on 08166475928 for same past question at cheaper rate
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Sagax(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
@all i want to ask u mayb D.E candidate wil apply for post-utme.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Isaolamide: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
barnabas91:
Guy don't waste ur tym, unilorin wl nvr tek MMBS 4 dt score.. U must score 240 or above in jamb
..if you dont know anything about admissions just pack well ok?unilorin accepted 220 for mbbs last year..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abass toheeb: @yungmilio,ar u already in sch abi?
am at royal FM side... not to far from school gate
leaving school by weekend or next week
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
barnabas91:
who told you that?
you score 220 above. you qualified... not until you score above 240
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jhena:

pls start dropping the questions na
are you also going for the post ume?? Let's meet there, drop ur number or 2go username or bbm pin so that we can know each other better
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Idboyostic: Currently school of rems is on session but the form normally comes out for sale by october/november
Ok, thanks.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Yungmilio2:
who told you that?
you score 220 above. you qualified... not until you score above 240
Guy chill, what the guy said is true. It was only last year that the university used 180 as the general cutoff that the cutoff for medicine was reduced to 220, it used to be 240.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by isoh(m): 6:15am On Jul 01, 2014
ABOUT IJMB/A'LEVEL

IJMB Admissions (A'Level), Nigeria. Annually, more
than 1.5 million students do write UTME (JAMB)
with the aspiration of securing admission into their
desired institution but unfortunately it is just a
fraction that ultimately realize this dream. Infact
some have written JAMB more than once or more
and it looks seemingly impossible to gain admission
because of various reason which could include:
centre issues, mass failure, POST UTME failure
e.t.c
But here is a golden opportunity for ADMISSION
SEEKERS who wish to acquire university degree that
IJMBE(INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION) A LEVEL provides a unique platform
for realizing your dream of university education-
even more better than JAMB because it aids in
securing admission into 200 level upon completion
of the programme.
You do not need JAMB to be admitted for this
programme.
The programme is certified by NUC (Nigeria
University Commission) CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB
BROCHURE, ITEM 2.2(2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A
REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. Its
more economical to go for this programme because
it will save you the cost and stress of 100 level as
you will be admitted directly into 200 level upon
completion of the programme . Even students with
deficiency in O level can still register for the
programme because preparations have been made
for them by IJMB where they can write O LEVEL
IJMB to augment their result.
Students with awaiting results can also register.
For more information, Call : Engr Moses 08035812144.
Visit: www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by baaleojo: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Any updates on uniilorin post utme forms?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 16racks(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2014
rayopt: welcum baack yall

is this d real thread?

aiit. . .past question z awt. .compiled frum 2008-2013. ..it is a 180pages booklet and to b honest wif u guys if u can read it all. .. .d sky z ur limit

itz #1000 evrywhere buh i will b pastin some on vhiz thread very soon. . .

got any question? meet me on 2go @rahzilla

peace
rayopt:

i shudnt be doin vhiz buh 4 d sake of jhena sha

wait a minute. . . did u add me on fb?

the great GEOLOGIST!!

@ayo oga mi dem do us bad 4 cbt ooo
ogun ma pa won ni!!!

y u no wan add 4 group na?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Hello, I jz wanna knw if direct entry students cnt post em questions ere cos d oda thread was deleted. N my question s will the DE students n UTME studentd b writn exam at the same tym?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by kolamark(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2014
feel free 2 add me on watsapp or bbm to ask any question concerning 2014/2015 admission.......representing information and communication science 200l......08135217486.......pin= 7E210D74
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
agent9:

can u pls update us wen d form is out??
you wil knw nw,dis is a general in4matn,bt 4 my own perspective dat u shud stick @dis rum to knw al d updated news
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2014
milinda: Hello, I jz wanna knw if direct entry students cnt post em questions ere cos d oda thread was deleted. N my question s will the DE students n UTME studentd b writn exam at the same tym?
Yes, it is the same tym, the exam will last for 1 week.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Alpet: Guy chill, what the guy said is true. It was only last year that the university used 180 as the general cutoff that the cutoff for medicine was reduced to 220, it used to be 240.
yeah you right. only last year
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
ASPIRANTS KINDLY READ THIS
from UNILORIN
Internet scammers and desperate admission seekers
The advent of the internet brought a lot of advantages, chief among which is the opening up of a huge vista of business opportunities. But some unscrupulous elements in the society have been working very hard to turn these benefits against unsuspecting members of the public. Several individuals have lost billions of naira to fraudsters who use the internet to dupe them. Studies have shown that the group of people that is most susceptible to internet fraud is the desperate or the greedy. While the desperate would go to any length to get what they want, including parting with the little resources at their disposal at any point in time, the greedy ones are forever obsessed with the acquisitive tendency until they are dispossessed, in the process, of huge financial and/or investment assets.
An unfortunate scenario is currently playing out whereby several “desperate” admission seekers to the University of Ilorin have been fleeced of their hard-earned money. Reports have indicated that some candidates have been made to part with as much as N25, 000 each ostensibly to be eligible to take part in the post-UTME screening test of the University of Ilorin! Such desperate but unsuspecting admission seekers probably stumbled on a cloned website, which scammers present as that of the University. On this phantom site, the applicants were told that the University had released the cut-off mark for the 2014/2015 admission exercise and advised to start “processing” their applications.
One of these hapless victims, who called me on phone after she had been duped, said that a friend of hers, who knows that she had chosen the University of Ilorin in the last Universities Matriculation Examination, told her to visit a website, which she claimed was that of the better by far University. Alice (not real name) said that on logging onto the website, www.unilorin.edu.com, she got information that the University's 2014/2015 admission exercise was indeed already underway and that to be eligible to sit for the post-UTME test, she has to pay a non-refundable registration fee of N25, 000! Alice told me that she promptly paid the sum into a designated individual bank account with her verve card and that since then, almost three weeks now, she has not heard anything from the 'University'.
I don't know how Alice got my telephone number (I didn't bother to ask her actually), but the desperation in her voice moved me to lecture her and her fellow desperadoes to be more careful next time not to fall victims of conmen. In the first analysis, the University of Ilorin has not released its cut-off mark for this year's admission exercise. Whenever it is time to release it, this will be widely publicised in the print and electronic media all over the country. In any case, since the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is yet to release the national cut-off mark, Unilorin would never “breach protocol” by unilaterally releasing its “own cut-off mark”. Secondly, the only website of the University of Ilorin is www.unilorin.edu.ng and not the phantom one quoted above. And to enter the website, it is not advisable for anybody to search for it on Google. The only means of entry is by typing www.unilorin.edu.ng in the communication box on the browser.
Thirdly, the University of Ilorin does not charge “processing fee” for admission. The only pre-admission charge is very meager and it is for registration for the post-UTME test. It was just N2, 000 last year. And in any case, it will not be paid into an individual's personal bank account like what our friend, Alice, was made to do.
It is no longer news that the University of Ilorin is the most sought-after university in the country. In the current JAMB exercise, more than 109,000 candidates were said to have chosen the University. There is, however, a snag here, as this “hot cake syndrome” is putting a lot of pressure on the University while at the same time it has created, in the candidates, a certain desperation, the virulence of which is better imagined than experienced. Indeed, the scramble by sundry admission seekers to enter the University of Ilorin is understandable. What with a serene learning environment; an uninterrupted academic calendar; a cult-free campus; well-groomed and committed lecturers, who have the interest of the students at heart. There is indeed no gainsaying the fact that Unilorin is the University to be!
It is obvious that it is this allure and desperation by admission seekers to enter the University of Ilorin that scammers have continually exploited.  However, prospective candidates and their parents and guardians should not allow this allure to becloud their sense of reasoning to the extent of falling cheaply for fraudsters!
The University Admission Officer, Mr. Monsur Alfa-Nla sounded a similar warning last Thursday (June 26, 2014) when he advised admission seekers to seek information through the University's approved media of information.
Mr. Alfa-Nla, who gave the advice during a live interview programme on Unilorin 89.3 FM, said that the University cannot fix a cut-off mark before JAMB releases the national cut-off marks for public universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics. He said it is after this is done that individual tertiary institutions could then go ahead to fix their respective cut-off marks and announce the dates for their respective post-UTME tests.
A stitch in time saves thousands! Candidates, be wary
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
milinda: Hello, I jz wanna knw if direct entry students cnt post em questions ere cos d oda thread was deleted. N my question s will the DE students n UTME studentd b writn exam at the same tym?
sure you can.... admission related questions
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Am a bonafide student of the better by far University, faculty of Arts,
Which is the heart beat of the whole campus, the only University in Nigeria aside private schools that has an efficient and stable academic calender and protocol......... I welcome you all aspirants, i was on a similar thread too some times ago when i was struggling for admission and the information i got really helped me a lot, however be careful and wary of impersonators and fraudsters who might want to take advantage of this beautiful forum to defraud you of your time and most importantly your money for unscrupulous reasons, if you have any enquiries or questions pertaining to the post utme or any other relevant issue, feel free to contact me at no cost.
Also if you will need accommodation during the post utme period, contact me for details. Add me on whatsapp 08030419508

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by kolamark(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2014
The Federal Government together with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, has
pegged the cutoff marks for 2014 admissions into universities at 180, while polytechnics
and colleges of education were put at 150, respectively.
More info here - http://www.punchng.com/news/jamb-releases-admission-cutoff-marks/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.