Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549390 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 9isguy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jst passing by 2 sy...pray bcz 2moro might b d long awaited day.. God help us 2 mk dx list IJN
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by MsTIQ(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
9isguy: Jst passing by 2 sy...pray bcz 2moro might b d long awaited day.. God help us 2 mk dx list IJN
How come You sound so sure.?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Vicxp(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Alhasan1: Please don't panic and stay focused. Everybody will be cleared very soon(it's my opinion not from any staff o). I think many or even everybody has not been cleared( I think). And I will advise you to go back and check your information given on your clearance status if necessary because some did it for like 2/3 times last year but I did it once and was cleared without any problem. You and my brother are in the same shoe meaning that he is yet to be cleared too. I pray you have a good testimony to share this coming week.
For those waiting for any other list whatsoever, stay focused and be fervently prayerful. I believe if you are heavenly programmed this year, no one would stop that and believe that God's time is the best. I say God's time is the best because when you get there you would know that getting admission is not as good as being able to cope. I believe that it's all about time. Some were admitted last year who are not better than you staying at home because of what they have experienced. So, be pertinaciously determined. I think Yoruba proverb says many words do not fill a basket. A Chinese saying has it that discussing with an experienced person is worth more than ten years of education. This is to tell you that know whose success or experience would help you academically on campus. And don't feel any inferiority because "everybody is born with the same number of brain cells; regardless of race, gender or family background. No one has the right to be better than you until you give him/her the right to be" I believe you've got my message because as it is said that, 'when you say one the clever people understand three.Stay blessed!
Bro pls add me up whatsapp 08144904371

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
tbabstobadt:
brodaly...iv been crackin ma brain since u mentioned u r lodge name..u r obviously the Dejavu himself...kenny bam o..d guy had 72 n Unilorin is still yanga...GOD pass dem sha...i hail back o

Na so paddy.. Na DeJaVu jare.. Low key thinz nooni.. How you de bro? No sweat.. Kenny go follow enta..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
ayawori: if barricade am we go follow mfm road enter, if u block dat one we go follow minaret enter. Lol

Lol.. Na to barricade the whole Tanke be that o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Alhasan1: Please don't panic and stay focused. Everybody will be cleared very soon(it's my opinion not from any staff o). I think many or even everybody has not been cleared( I think). And I will advise you to go back and check your information given on your clearance status if necessary because some did it for like 2/3 times last year but I did it once and was cleared without any problem. You and my brother are in the same shoe meaning that he is yet to be cleared too. I pray you have a good testimony to share this coming week.
For those waiting for any other list whatsoever, stay focused and be fervently prayerful. I believe if you are heavenly programmed this year, no one would stop that and believe that God's time is the best. I say God's time is the best because when you get there you would know that getting admission is not as good as being able to cope. I believe that it's all about time. Some were admitted last year who are not better than you staying at home because of what they have experienced. So, be pertinaciously determined. I think Yoruba proverb says many words do not fill a basket. A Chinese saying has it that discussing with an experienced person is worth more than ten years of education. This is to tell you that know whose success or experience would help you academically on campus. And don't feel any inferiority because "everybody is born with the same number of brain cells; regardless of race, gender or family background. No one has the right to be better than you until you give him/her the right to be" I believe you've got my message because as it is said that, 'when you say one the clever people understand three.Stay blessed!

You av spoken..... smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yemiknows122: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Alhassan....kindly send ur number to my email or here Opeyemi_ali@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by zamani22: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
call for admission processing 07068742114
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by walex2bad(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Temmi001: bro,you're The One Getting It wrong...dat's My faculty,not trying to find faults just correcting ur flaws..any Engine student Here can confirm dat!all 100lvl Engr. Courses are Elective jez lyk those In BMS(ana,physio,med,etc.)...they Can't be carried Even If a person fails them...

Seconded..
Alhasan welcome back. dem give you 1year ban for nairaland?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mehn! I wonder how many pages it will take when einsteinpg posts a comment and alhasan1 replies... grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
wow am so thrilled by yo typing words dey got me like oml u must be a rear gem cos d way u put tinz in oda to d extent dat my disturbed heart became calm u really an intelligent one God bless yo thinking faculty x can't wait to see you in school as I anticipate my long awaited list bless up man!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
bobolathefirst: Mehn! I wonder how many pages it will take when einsteinpg posts a comment and alhasan1 replies... grin
Lol true

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
zamani22: call for admission processing 07068742114

beware of scammers o o o o o o.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by frank317: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
1stUnique: still awaiting respond 4rm d old student?

Pm thing does nt display message content for me, u can reach me 08027410988 or xtfranks005@gmail.com or xtfranks005@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SEYIKP(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2014
HESJAY, THIS IS 1:30AM YOU NEVER SLEEP.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Fellow Unilorites, here is a very simple and
stress free way of getting accommodation off
campus,you nid not travel down 2 Ilorin before
u get an accommodation n Tanke all u nid 2 do
is visit www.jayhouses.com search for ur
desired apartment and book the place... all
prices and ranges available....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2014
SEYIKP: HESJAY, THIS IS 1:30AM YOU NEVER SLEEP.
Lol...egbon mii
d reason y u awake is also y I am awake.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Alhasan how far? I'm vexing oo, quite sure u know what you did .
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mzMerci(f): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Another Saturday..yet another saturday angry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2014
mzMerci: Another Saturday..yet another saturday angry

Good Morning Mzmerci. Patience is a virtue. Just try and focus on other upbuilding things. It come out soon smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Unilorin site is down..unavailable...unreachable..

undecided
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Unilorin is uploading some stuff.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by femi4: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2014
cutiedave: Pls guys i need ur advice on dis ui ...issue coz unilorin has placed me in a confused state.
Am presently studying mechanical engineering at yabatech.bt i just gained admission to study mathemaths in unillorin.
D problem is dat i dont kw weather to forfeit unilorin admission and continue with my national diploma with d hope of doing direct entry'
ur advices wold b highly appreciated
Unilorin no dey go on strike, go for it!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
DrHesjay: lol.. nice observation
but I rili don't like things like this.. u shld have quoted me...
seriously... I wldnt have relied but for some reasons..
Its true that saying 'm in MBBS' is grammatically wrong. I once posted it here that I am not here for lexis and structure.. I am here to communicate. and so far d person I replied and any other prsn understands what I meant, m satisfied ..
u shld knw saying MBBS is just like giving a short and understandable form..
I cant say it in an official gathering.. but if I say it hear, no one cares...its not like I get coins.
m a writer n a journalist.. so I understand what exactly u meant. mind u...
no science student can prolly say 'm in bsc'.. u knw why? hundreds of progammes r BSc's...
and sane thing goes for BEng..
what of MBBS??
I hope u considered that before making that statement?
all the same.. thanks for d observation... rili nice.

Don't know why he's making an issue from a non issue. If you're asked d course you're studying, it is not out of place to say "I'm studying Bsc Agric, BA English, MB;BS" etc.

If the person you telling don't know what mbbs means, then u let him know.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
DrHesjay: Boss... stop talking like a baby... m beginning to guess you are one..
contrary to what you think... every medical doctor has an MBBS... all those ones you are referring to are postgraduate stuffs... they don't come before your MBBS.. MBBS is for medicine n surgery graduates only..
OK.. did I say I wasn't wrong? .. if you read my reply, you will notice I said .. I knw its grammatically wrong.
all i did was tell you the reasons why its so.. only because I tot I was replying matured mind..
so, I am wrong and you are correct.... agreed(thats obviously what you wanted to see).
Is that one going to give me an A in school? or you'll chase me outta d department
grow up man...

Yh you specialize in those at the postgraduate level but you do every of those and more in your clinical years. And when you get an mbbs you're not just a graduate of medicine nd surgery, you're a Medical officer. You don't say because there's no paediatrics on your title for instance, you won't attend to kids.
Cheers.
Wat level r u in?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Uploading tinx.....

By 1200 something will happen

Emi mimo don gist me grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ahmadjr(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
wheesin: Unilorin site is down..unavailable...unreachable..

undecided

the site is up and running bruh
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Torilo:

I'm grateful. Thank you.
Will there be handout for all these courses?
No be poly b dis
Just buy enough pen and books
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by nihyih: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls any ex ijmbite in d house
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Ahmadjr:

the site is up and running bruh

bad news..i dnt want their site to run..i want it dead angry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2014
wheesin:

bad news..i dnt want their site to run..i want it dead angry

Haba! Dead ke?? shocked

Hw d list go come show if dia site die

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.